The blogs I read cover topics from diet and fitness to current economic trends. One blog that I love in particular is This is Illuminati. Chris Illuminati, a freelance journalist, always makes me laugh out loud. His topics range from his top Christmas tunes to his new found crush on Jennifer Aniston. Please stop by his blog as you will not be disappointed. This guy is hilarious!
Chris became part of a blog chain by getting linked on Jen A. Miller’s Down the Shore with Jen. Bloggers are asked to share seven things readers might not know about them, then direct readers to seven other blogs that he/she thinks would be interesting. I was honored that I made Chris’s list of interesting blogs.
Following is my list of 7 things you may not know about me:
1. I cannot whistle to save my life.
2. I am extremely claustrophobic. Elevators and airplanes don’t bother me, but I literally start shaking if I’m forced to sit in the back seat of a 2-door car. Weird, I know.
3. I am a middle child. I have one older and one younger brother.
4. I was once featured in Fitness Magazine, but didn’t tell anyone because I hated both the “before” & “after” pictures they chose to use.
5. My husband and I met in a bar despite the fact that neither of us drink.
6. I graduated from Auburn University with a degree in history and now work as a massage therapist…note to all liberal arts undergrads: the rumors are true.
7. I crave broccoli.
I read so many blogs, and it’s really difficult for me to choose just 7 from my list. So, instead, I’m going to share links to 7 memorable posts from the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
1. Mark Sisson previews his upcoming book. I’m looking forward to the publication of The Primal Blueprint as his blog has some interesting and unconventional ideas regarding diet and exercise. Very informative.
2. Mizfit questions how we respect our bodies in front of our children. It really made me think about the kind of parent I want to be someday.
3. Check out Gina’s latest workout at VeganStrong. Talk about intense!
4. Charlotte discusses the latest trend among men in Indy rock over at The Great Fitness Experiment. Looks like women are not the only ones suffering from eating disorders. Quite sad.
5. VeggieGirl unveils her big surprise. You won’t be disappointed.
6. No, she didn’t! Check out what Kath added to her bowl of oats on Wednesday morning.
7. I remembered this post from Erin at Care to Eat because I can’t wait to make those Snobby Joes!
8. OK, so I needed to add a #8. Check out Jenn’s beautiful bowl of berries topped with Gingerbread Cheesecake dip at Eating Bender. It’s picture perfect and makes my mouth wata!