And the winner of a one year Elite membership to YogaDownload is…
Maren. Maren’s comment:
forest yoga sounds great!
Congrats Maren! Please email me. Now, remember if you didn’t win, you can still save 50% on all YogaDownload classes through June 30 with the coupon code HEAB. Click here to start downloading. I did the 60 minute Hot-Power fusion class yesterday. Loved the mix of Bikram and Flow, and how cool that I didn’t have to sweat buckets and get my electrolytes totally out of whack. No offense to all my hot yoga lovin friends out there…I just overdid it back in my Bikram days.
So yesterday, I made a most excellent smoothie. Ladies and gent (I know I have at least one male reader), I present to you my interpretation of the lovely Trilby Drew’s Dryer Lint Smoothie:
This billowing smoothie contained:
1 cup water
2 TBSP chia seeds soaked in the water for 15 – 30 minutes
1/2 frozen avocado
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Lunch involved the Vita-Mix as well.
I made Gena’s Basic Tomato Soup with the addition of this:
That was a chayote squash from my local Asian market. Wasn’t really sure what to do with it, so I just chucked the whole thing in the Vita-Mix along with the rest of my soup ingredients, skin and all. The soup tasted great, and so chayote gets two thumbs up from me.
After lunch, I ate my weight in this:
Some news I’d like to share…
- CD and I are no longer moving to Colorado, and we’ve taken our house off the market. We’re excited about our decision to stay in Nashville but still hoping to spend a few weeks out west this summer.
- Who is going to join Caitlin in Operation Beauty? This idea warms my heart and makes me smile.
- Have you tried PBU yet? Me neither, but I will soon.
- Want to order some Jay Robb for yourself? Well, you have until June 30th to use the promo code from this post to recieve a 20% discount on all online orders.
CD’s Random Comments of the Day:
Due to CD’s absence, I leave you with not 1 but 2 comments:
- In regards to my reunion with coffee…It’s so nice to have a wife that no longer goes to bed at 8 PM.
- In regards to my crazy experiments in the kitchen…Maybe you could start labeling all these jars in the fridge? Please?
I’m flying to Florida tomorrow for a long weekend, and I’m not sure what the Internet situation will be. So, if you don’t hear from me, just know that I am enjoying myself on the beach.