- Why do I get nervous about going out to eat? There are always vegetables available, and the chef will usually honor my request to top a plain salad with salmon if it’s on the menu. Just be polite and smile while making your requests. Works every time.
- Why do I keep adding frozen berries to my smoothies when all I really want is a frozen banana? Nothing makes a smoothie better than a frozen banana…right Scott in Ohio? Screw the glycemic index…just eat the banana Heather.
- Why did I ever think I was over oat bran? 1 week without it, and I’m having major withdrawals. However, still loving the rolled oats.
- Why did I think it was a good idea to drink said berry smoothie when it’s 45 degrees outside? Brrrrr.
- Why on earth did I not pack more Jay Robb?!? Thankfully, Alice, the most thoughtful mother-in-law ever, came to my rescue with the next best thing…
- Last, but not least, why does melted Velveeta cheese taste so freaking good when mixed with a can of Rotel? Why, why, why?
Hehe…that last one made ya think, didn’t it?
For those of you planning on ordering some Jay Robb products for yourself, I promise you a promo code very soon…and no, I didn’t eat the Velveeta. 😉