Birthday Girls

by HEAB on November 12, 2009

A big Happy Birthday shout-out to two wonderful ladies, my favorite Fitnessista and my sweet Justine!

Justine and I celebrated yesterday with a girly kind of day.

First we met up at Lululemon for a boot camp class.

DSC00693.JPG

Amanda from Quick Fit taught a free class. Thanks Amanda! I used to do these types of classes all the time when I belonged to the Y. The class was fun, something different, but honestly, it’s just not my thing anymore. I love yoga, and no amount of plyometrics, dumbbell flys, or lunges ever accomplished what yoga has done for my body.

Lululemon happens to be right next to Whole Foods, and so guess where we lunched?

I filled my plate with every roasted veggie the hot bar had to offer (cauliflower is heavy!). Underneath all the veggies were 3 different types of chicken and a little hummus. I’m upping my protein, but more about that in another post.

Guess who met us for lunch?

Keith Urban. Nicole couldn’t make it as she was primping for the CMA’s. In case anyone cares, Keith ate brown rice sushi, a Larabar, a piece of banana bread, and some 70% dark chocolate. :)

I then treated Justine to a massage, and we called it a day. Justine, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You too Gina. Love you girls!

Have you clicked on Chocolate Covered Katie yet today to help raise money for Operation Chocolate Covered Kindness?

Oh, and don’t forget to enter my POM Wonderful pomegranate giveaway.

P.S. Nicole looked beautiful, don’t you think?

nicole-kidman-cma-awards-2009.jpg

CaSaundra November 12, 2009 at 8:13 am

HOWWW did you meet Keith Urban?! OMG you look like your old friends–have you met him before?! Heather I am drooling LOL!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 8:17 am

Casaundra, Nope, never met Keith Urban before, although I’ve seen him and Nicole around town several times. We were standing right behind him in the check-out line, and he was kind enough to let the cashier snap a quick picture of us all together.

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is November 12, 2009 at 8:16 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am OBSESSED with Keith!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! I’ve seen him in concert a million times and he puts on the best shows. This is too cool!!!!!!!!!

Dori November 12, 2009 at 8:16 am

What! Explain Keith Urban please.

I ran into him and Nicole at Starbucks near my apartment a few months after I moved in. I noticed Nicole first since she is so tall and stunning but wasn’t sure it was her until I saw Keith there as well!

Love how Lulu gives free classes. I should really make it to one sometime. Also, I tried yoga yesterday! I had tried it a couple times before and hated it, but this one was much better! Definitely challenging but a perfect beginner class. I hope to go more!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 8:30 am

Dori, We were just standing behind him in the check-out line, and as a good food blogger, I had my camera with me. He was really nice. I’ve seen Nicole around town as well, and as much as I try not to stare, I can’t help it. She’s stunning.

So glad you liked your yoga class. That makes me happy! How is your shoulder?

CaSaundra November 12, 2009 at 8:20 am

Amazing! I forget that you live in Nashville–lucky :-)

Gina November 12, 2009 at 8:20 am

I can’t say I know his music, but its very cool that you met Keith Urban. And Nicole does indeed look fabulous!

Morgan @ Life After Bagels November 12, 2009 at 8:20 am

ummmm awesome! Glad he’s nice, some celebs are mean.

Chocolate-Covered Katie November 12, 2009 at 8:24 am

OMG! That’s not photoshopped is it? It’s really Keith Urban! Holy cow, so cool!!

P.S. I’m blogging my Pom idea today :) .

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 8:31 am

Katie, Yep, it’s really Keith Urban. We were standing behind him in the check-out line. Can’t wait to read your POM recipe!

Megan November 12, 2009 at 8:26 am

AHHH is that picture with keith real!?!?! I am SOOO JEALOUS!! I am in LOVE with keith urban… I was so sad he didn’t win entertainer of the year last night!! I SO WISH I LIVED IN NASHVILLE!!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 8:32 am

Megan, Come visit. :)

molly @thevegandorm November 12, 2009 at 8:27 am

OMG I LOVE KEITH URBAN! I’ve seen his show 5 times!!!
Oh Nashville…:)

Abby November 12, 2009 at 8:28 am

I look at the pic before I read your write up.. Im like uh are they posing with Keith Urban at whole foods? lol Ya for him for eating so healthy!! :)

thebalancebroad November 12, 2009 at 8:28 am

Not to copy everyone’s phrase, but OMG! I LOVE Keith! He’s such a cutie, and I love his music, and his voice….wow. You are one incredibly lucky girl! And that is a great picture of you, too. I hope this is going in a frame? :-)

Nicole is absolutely stunning. One of those woman who I feel gets more attractive with age…like Sandra Bullock. Ladies like these make getting older something to look forward to!!

VeggieGirl November 12, 2009 at 8:28 am

HOLY GOODNESS!!!!!! Keith Urban **swoons**

My Style November 12, 2009 at 8:36 am

Hi Heather!
I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Babies as my challenge recipe today! And I thought of you too because I used Lindt 90% chocolate. They were absolutely amazing. I added the chocolte pieces, some chopped walnuts, and a few raw oats after blending, and it really was like eating chocolate chip cookie dough. I have you to thank for inspiring me to do this challenge!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 8:39 am

My Style, So exciting – sounds delicious. Are you going to blog about it? If not, do you have a picture you can send me?

Carolyn November 12, 2009 at 8:37 am

Maybe it’s just that i cleaned my glasses but you’re pictures and blog seem especially crisp and clear today… :-)

See Keith knows..that Whole Foods makes the yucki Nori dissappear by wrapping the yummy extra tasty brown rice on the outside… I HATE NORI taste… but i love WFD’s sushi …go figure…

he eats like a food blogger!

Your lunch plate looks wonderful

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 8:41 am

Carolyn, That’s why Justine and I were studying his sushi before we even noticed it was Keith Urban. She said the same thing – I hate nori, but Justine said you can’t really taste it. Now I’ll have to it.

Justine November 12, 2009 at 8:39 am

SO funny that people don’t think its real!!! ITS REAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Heabs I know I have told you already but I really had a freaking amazing day even if we wouldn’t have run into Keithey Poo!! Thanks so much, again!

I LOVE YOU
Justine

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 8:42 am

Love you too J. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [?][?][?]

Jennifer November 12, 2009 at 8:39 am

how cool! my boyfriend spotted Stevie Wonder in our local Wholefoods in D.C. a few weeks ago. I guess the stars love their organic goodies! haha.

kaneil November 12, 2009 at 8:43 am

Again, I’m amazed at how many times our paths must have crossed in Nashville….I realized through FB that you met up with my friend Blair R. at Lululemon – and Amanda used to own a boutique (duets) in Spaces in Bellemeade…and she’s bff with my hair stylist. Whoa! :)

Good news – we are going to try to move back this summer….keep your ears peeled for teaching (for me) and banking/finance (for andrew) jobs!!! :)

take care!
Kaneil

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 8:45 am

Kaneil, Oh my gosh, this makes me so happy. Teaching and finance…I’m on it! :) P.S. Love Blair :)

Evan Thomas November 12, 2009 at 8:45 am

I’m insanely jealous right now! I love the CMA’s and country! I think I would have freaked out a bit too much though, haha. That totally made me forget what else I was going to say. Oh yeah, I love the Whole Foods salad bar but I always feel I have to go light on the veggies there or I’ll be buying 2 pounds worth of food

gina (fitnessista) November 12, 2009 at 8:50 am

so AWESOME you saw keith urban!!! he’s amazing :D
thank you so much for the lovely birthday wishes.. i love you heaby!
happy birthday to justine, too and so glad you celebrated with a fitness class and hot bar- my kinda day :D
xoxo

Whitney @ Lettuce Love November 12, 2009 at 8:58 am

Haha Keith Urban — how cool!

The Pancake Girl November 12, 2009 at 9:00 am

Um, Keith Urban shops in your Whole Foods?!!!!! Now that’s what I’d like to see at my salad bar!

( http://www.joelygolightly.wordpress.com )

Pure2Raw Twins November 12, 2009 at 9:09 am

That is so awesome that you got to meet Keith Urban!! And at whole foods of all places ; )

Dani November 12, 2009 at 9:10 am

Major drool, you lucky girl! Did he give you any shopping tips! I am also jealous you have Lulu so close by!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 9:18 am

Dani, Ha, nope no shopping tips from Keith. Don’t be jealous…Lululemon is a lovely, but DANGEROUS place! ;)

Meghann November 12, 2009 at 9:17 am

haha love the random shot with Keith Urban!!!

Katie November 12, 2009 at 9:24 am

NO FREAKING WAY I LOOOOOVE KEITH URBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t tell can you?! He’s one of my favorites. So jealous! Free classes, whole foods and KEITH URBAN. And yes Nicole looks better then ever she’s put on weight and just looks glowy and happy! First time since after Tom I think.

Anne P November 12, 2009 at 9:25 am

Shut up, Keith Urban was randomly there too?!?! That’s so awesome! Haha, how random. Hi Keith! Does that mean he reads your blog now? ;)

Allie (Protein Girl) November 12, 2009 at 9:26 am

So was your salad like $30 from the cauliflower weight?! :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 10:07 am

Allie, I think my most expensive Whole Foods hot bar extravaganza was $18.00. Not sure what it was yesterday as I paid for Justine’s as well, but I’m thinking it was probably a $12 to $15 dollar bowl. Those darn roasted veggie are so heavy! :)

DiningAndDishing November 12, 2009 at 9:29 am

haha, how cool is that!? and nicole does look stunning!

- Beth @ http://www.DiningAndDishing.com

Brandi November 12, 2009 at 9:29 am

What a fun day! Working out with friends, Whole Foods, and a celebrity sighting? I was wondering if you ever saw them out and about in Nashville :)

Hope you’re having a good one, Heather!

I think Nicole is stunning – her skin is like porcelain!

Janna (Just Flourishing) November 12, 2009 at 9:33 am

Wow, what a sweet birthday! Yoga, Whole Foods, Keith Urban, Massage…I wish my friend was a massage therapist!

Agreed. Nicole looks stunning.

Erica November 12, 2009 at 9:35 am

What a way to celebrate Justine’s Birthday! Good food, exercise, and keith urban?? VERY cool. Glad you ladies had fun

Erin November 12, 2009 at 9:37 am

What the heck am I still doing in Nebraska????? Oh Keith, how I love thee! Lucky you, Heather!

Estela @ Weekly Bite November 12, 2009 at 9:40 am

Very cool picture with Keith Urban!

Dori November 12, 2009 at 9:40 am

I told the instructor about my injury so instead of downward dog she had me do “downward puppy” — haha! Is that even real? It was basically just keeping my knees on the ground but still stretching my arms out far. I didn’t feel like I missed much because she had everyone move through downward dog so quickly anyway. A couple other moves placed pressure on my shoulder but again, we didn’t hold anything more than a couple seconds since it was a beginner class.

I would like to keep going to class but I feel like I should just go for it full out. I don’t want to let my injury hold me back forever, but at the same time I know my shoulder still doesn’t feel right, even though the “injury” (in quotes because I don’t even know how it got injured) happened almost a year ago!

Valerie November 12, 2009 at 9:41 am

I was going to ask you about seeing any stars since I read you live in Nashville. How exciting!
You said you are upping the protein? I always thought you have been protein-heavy…I admit I am kind of sad, but of course its your body and individual choice!
I have been actually decreasing the protein and stressing kinder foods like grains and beans at every meal. I am aiming to make at least 1 meal a day vegan. Of course, I still rely heavily on my nut butters and nuts to insane amounts :)
I have taken this approach since reading The China Study, The Kind Diet, Eating Animals, and hundreds more. Still like my meats though, but making the effort not to make them a part of every meal.
Its great to see someone like you though who really Knows their body and is confident in how to approach or change eating. Sometimes it feels like with so many mixed messages it is impossible to know how to eat :(

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 10:10 am

Valerie, I agree – so many mixed messages out there. Just trying something a little different – we’ll see how it goes. Will blog about it soon, and know that I will be relying heavily on nut butters to insane amounts as well. :)

Deirdre November 12, 2009 at 9:51 am

OMG I love Keith Urban! Glad he was nice. I’ve seen him in concert and he is amazing!

Deb (Smoothie Girl Eats Too) November 12, 2009 at 9:52 am

Yup, he’s smokin’ hot. And his wife isn’t bad either!

And you two are glowing— happy birthday to Justine!

D

Diana (Soap & Chocolate) November 12, 2009 at 10:00 am

Criminitley, Keith Urban?! Well I guess you probably can’t shake a stick without hitting some country stars in Nashville, so I shouldn’t be THAT surprised. Hell, I live in NYC and probably walk by stars all the time, though I manage never to notice (my office’s janitor once told me I almost ran over Susan Sarandon on my way into the building). Anyway, Mr. Urban is lookin’ pretty good! Or maybe that’s just you and Justine MAKING him look good. ;)

maggie November 12, 2009 at 10:01 am

You know Keith? *Dies*

Maggie

Nicole November 12, 2009 at 10:08 am

Keith Urban!! I don’t even really like his music but I get so excited seeing famous people :D

Susan November 12, 2009 at 10:21 am

Hahahaha, I don’t even like like country music and exclaimed a “holy crap!” when I saw that photo :P And yes, I was totally wondering what he ordered, although not surprising. I’ve made a few lattes for somewhat famous people over the years and I’m pretty sure their drinks are etched in my memory :P

Therese November 12, 2009 at 10:25 am

OMG that is the best WHOLE FOODS experience ever!!!!!!!! I guess you get those types of perks for living in the Country Music capital of the world :)

He is so hot…but short? How tall was he? It always ruins the allure of a sexy celebrity when I find out they are like 5’7”…that ain’t gonna fly with this 6′ tall chickie!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 10:29 am

Therese, Not sure, but I’m about 5′ 7″ to put things in perspective, and Justine was on her knees. ;)

Lori Z. November 12, 2009 at 10:28 am

How neat that you got your picture taken with Keith Urban!

Whit November 12, 2009 at 10:53 am

OMG, I adore Keith! So jealous!

MelissaNibbles November 12, 2009 at 11:05 am

Wow! What a random celeb sighting! Very cool :)
Happy Birthday Justine!

Chrysta November 12, 2009 at 11:18 am

What?! thats so awesome!! What a cool surprise! I would have been so excited. The yoga bootcamp sounded pretty cool.

Julie November 12, 2009 at 11:29 am

Oh my gosh!! I’m not a country music fan but I love celebrities and that is SO COOL!! What an awesome birthday treat for Justine! He likes larabars!! Awesome!!

Diana November 12, 2009 at 11:34 am

I’m not a fan but that’s kinda awesome.
She does look beautiful :)

Cherie November 12, 2009 at 11:39 am

So cool! Keith Urban! I wonder if he’ll read your blog if he doesn’t already.

Rose November 12, 2009 at 11:41 am

Keith Urban! What????

Hallie November 12, 2009 at 11:44 am

Had to de-lurk! That’s so cool you met Keith (broken record much, haha). I am such a sucker for anything celeb-related. And I love hearing about when famous people are actually cool (or hey, when they’re really nasty too…I love it all). I would guess that a Whole Foods in a city like Nashville or LA would be a great place to spot celebs :-)

Jean November 12, 2009 at 11:48 am

You saw Keith Urban up close & personal?! I am SO JEALOUS!!

I love how the country artists living in Nashville aren’t stalked by the paparazzi like the stars are in Hollywood – makes them more like ‘real’ people. If I had to move, I’d be packing my care & heading for Nashville – have always loved the place from the first time I visited as a teenager so many moons ago. :-)

(Can you tell that I didn’t read past the picture?!)

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 1:31 pm

Jean, Nashville is pretty cool city. I take my hometown for granted too often!

Mama Pea November 12, 2009 at 11:50 am

I am freaking out! I just spit my smoothie in a bowl all over the screen. How did you not just die? Does he smell amazing?! Or does he smell like my house?

I have decided I’m moving to Nashville and stalking your Whole Foods. You must promise to come with me…then I’ll meet TWO celebrities :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 1:41 pm

Mama Pea, Not sure if he smelled good or not…I was just praying I didn’t stink after boot camp class. Yes, please move to Nashville. We’ll dine at Whole Foods everyday…although it gets pretty cold here. Lulu and Gigi might need wetsuits instead of bathing suits. :)

Chocolate-Covered Katie November 12, 2009 at 11:58 am

Me again :)
Just wanted to tell you that I dunno if my submission would really qualify as being pomagranate (however you spell that annoying word hehe), but I didn’t know if I was supposed to enter the contest anyways, so I just did it for fun, not necessarily to be entered :)

leslie November 12, 2009 at 12:13 pm

omg. keith urban? in whole foods. what a combination!

amen on nothing comparing to the strength yoga builds. plus, i’d rather be focused and calm on my mat than have someone screaming at me to do 10 more bicep curls. :)

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) November 12, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Keith U? Wow, that’s cool! I used to see Katie Holmes when she was filming Dawson’s Creek in Wilmington, NC when we lived there for 2 yrs. It’s a big filming town for being a small town. I actually saw alot of Hollywood people there and was in a movie as a body double for Mandy Moore. Funny, living in So Cal in San Diego, I actually didnt see that many celebs, but I wasnt in LA either.

Lunch with Justine looks lovely and I am envious of your bday gift to her: a massage. Wow!

I am gonna chat w/ Maggie bout the Yoga Download stufff…thanks for your awesome info :)

Food-Fitness-FreshAir November 12, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Keith Urban…You just met up for lunch? Unreal, how did that connection happen! That’s awesome Heather. And agreed…yoga is pretty much hands down the best exercise when it comes to one’s body!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Food-Fitness-FreshAir, I didn’t really meet up with Keith. He just happened to be in front of us in the check-out line, and he was kind enough to let the cashier snap a quick picture. :)

Mrs. Myers @ Eat Move Write November 12, 2009 at 12:22 pm

lmao. Keith Urban. That was so random. lol

Maggie November 12, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Reading from the phone! Had to comment and say how jealous I am. I love Kieth! Also want to hear about the protein.

eatmovelove November 12, 2009 at 12:46 pm

What???!!! That’s crazinesss!!! I thought it was a cardboard cut-out cause no way could you meet him…so neat :)

Oh and you inspired me to try my own home-made pizza…so if anyone likes PIZZA, check out my blog…it’s not as good as yours of course, but every bit was delish :) …and healthy I guess…probably not that I ate the whole thing…followed by chocolate…it goes downhill from here…:(

missyrayn November 12, 2009 at 12:51 pm

I love how cool you all look in the pic. I think Keith is great and seems so down to earth. And Nicole looks awesome!

luckytastebuds November 12, 2009 at 12:59 pm

hahah I could have sworn Keith Urban is related to you…you definitely kinda of look like his sister. Thanks for sharing his eats…that’s so interesting…hhahah Carbs anyone???
As usual….Heabs makes THE best salad combos…ever…*drooL* and i just ate lunch too. :P

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 1:34 pm

Luckytastebuds, I can see the resemblance as well. Kind of creepy.

Sweet Cheeks November 12, 2009 at 1:00 pm

WoW that is so awesome you got to meet him!!! I adore him and Nicole. :)

Kimberly Jahnke November 12, 2009 at 1:28 pm

I’m so jealous that you got to meet Keith Urban at Whole Foods. I keep wishing I run into him & Nicole or Time & Faith every time I go to Hill Center. No such luck yet though :(

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 1:33 pm

Kimberly, 3rd time I’ve seen him there, usually Nicole is there as well. Not to sound stalkish, but they also frequent local coffee shops as well. Time for a latte?

Leah November 12, 2009 at 1:36 pm

OMG! That is Keith Urban! AS IF. Heather! I LOVE Keith. One of his songs was our wedding song. eek… anyway, great lunch you had! :)

Bethany November 12, 2009 at 2:37 pm

So jealous you got to meet him!!

Looks like a great day!

livingfreeforever November 12, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Darn it!! I NEED a Whole Foods!!! Just curious how much you topped out with that meal?:)

OMG! Keith Urban! That is SOOOO cool:)

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 3:48 pm

LivingFreeForever, Not sure since I paid for both Justine and myself. Thinking it was a $12 to $15 bowl. :)

Julia November 12, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Hi

Wow I’ve never commented on your blog but read it often along with Polly’s yoga is yummy, I have to comment and say how impressed I was …. wow Keith Urban, how did that happen ? was he nice ? you’ve got to let us know.

Julia (UK)

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Hey Julia, We happened to be behind Keith in the check-out line, and I happen to have my camera with me. I just asked him if he would mind taking a picture with us, and he said sure. Very cool about it. That’s the third time I’ve seen him at Whole Foods, and Nicole is usually with him. Guess they like their health food. Thanks for reading – Polly’s blog too. Love her. :)

Marsha November 12, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Keith Urban???? Wow!!

lola November 12, 2009 at 3:25 pm

Keith Urban!!
hehe i’ve never heard his music but he’s hot! :P

Samantha November 12, 2009 at 3:31 pm

What a near person to just bump into out and about! And how neat to take the occasional class at a Lululemon!

Shelby November 12, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I love how you are so “whatever” about meeting him. He’s just a regular guy like the rest of the world.

Mmm, LOVE LOVE LOVE the hotbar meal! Roasted veggies are the bomb!

Naomi (onefitfoodie) November 12, 2009 at 4:53 pm

ohh keith eats like a healthy foodie! he likes larabars! its so strange to think of celebs eating like us!! :) thats so great you ggot to meet him! sweet picture !

Tiffany S. November 12, 2009 at 6:50 pm

STOP IT with the Keith Urban photo!!!! And who said redheads should never wear pink – she looks amazing!

Love it!

Edith November 12, 2009 at 7:04 pm

gah!! I can’t believe you met him! That’s awesome!!!

jacobc November 12, 2009 at 7:38 pm

NO WAY!!!
Keith rocks! So jealous.. that is at whole foods? Did you tell him he should start posting on here!

Yesterday was my little brothers b-day ;-)
I took him to teds montana grill for some bison, then back home to try some roasted kabocha with honey!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 7:56 pm

JacobC, Sounds like the perfect birthday to me! :)

Stephanie November 12, 2009 at 8:20 pm

Keith Urban!! You are one lucky woman! Living in NYC, I see famous folks a lot, but I am always to shy to go up to them. I admire your courage!

Katrina (gluten free gidget) November 12, 2009 at 8:40 pm

Your life is officially ridiculous!

Carrie November 12, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Oh no! Please do not cross on the high-protein train. I love seeing your oats and oat bran!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Carrie, Oats will always be a part of my life. I’ve given them up before, and I was not a happy girl.

jacobc November 12, 2009 at 9:00 pm

I don’t think he was to crazy about it though.. ha!
Veterans day parade was cool, did you see it?

I’m sure little bro probally put down 24 beers to celebrate #24 also..ehh..

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 12, 2009 at 9:05 pm

JacobC, Nope, missed the parade. :(

april November 12, 2009 at 9:47 pm

Are you kidding me?? I’m so jealous you got to meet Keith Urban!!

justrun November 12, 2009 at 9:48 pm

You have so many comments I’d swear you were giving something away. :) Ha! Funny. I have friends in Nashville that run into Keith and Nicole (it’s weird to call people I don’t know by their first names) at WF all the time. Not so much here in Colorado, but at least the food is good consolation. :)
Now all we need is a Lululemon store.

BroccoliHut November 12, 2009 at 10:45 pm

WHOA! So cool! And yes, I was very interested to hear what he ate:)

glidingcalm November 12, 2009 at 10:48 pm

haha omg Heather!! look at you!! Keith Urban!! So awesome!!

I love your hot bar meal! Makes me hungryyy…might have to treat myself…..hmm…TOMORROW?! SURE! Wana come with me?! It’s way more fun with a foodie friend!!

I love how true you are to your body!! Most refreshing thing.ever. Hugs to you for that!

And yes, Nicole looks gorgeous!! Few people could pull off a dress like that!!

LOVE YOU SO!

Emily November 12, 2009 at 11:11 pm

NO WAY!!! Is that really him?? That is craaaaaaazy.

Miz November 13, 2009 at 5:21 am

LOVE THE PHOTO!!!!
and have to ask as well: is that him or are you messing with us?? :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 13, 2009 at 5:28 am

Miz, It’s really him. We were standing behind him in the check-out line, and as a good blogger, I happen to have my camera with me. :)

Chelsea Ward November 13, 2009 at 5:43 am

I love seeing celebrities in everyday ordinary situations. Like, in a Whole Foods checkout line. Haha. Awesome.

Another awesome thing is the bevy of roasted veggies you scored. Those look beautiful!

Kate November 13, 2009 at 5:56 am

I’m late to comment, but HOLY WOW! My mom loves Keith Urban and we are all country music fans at my house so we would have been estatic! You are so lucky to have gotten to meet him… and get a picture too!

Alisa - Frugal Foodie November 13, 2009 at 9:59 am

Well I guess Keith recognized you from around town too, as he looks really comfortable, like you are old friends, in that picture! Too cool. And Nicole always looks gorgeous. She has such amazing presence.

P.S. – Whole Foods for lunch is the best!

Tina November 13, 2009 at 12:24 pm

That’s awesome! See what Whole Foods can do for all of us? It’s possibilities are endless :P

Brittany November 13, 2009 at 8:06 pm

OMG… I am so jealous that you met Keith Urban. I’m not a huge country music fan but I like Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney. So fun!!

Erin November 14, 2009 at 8:24 am

I’m totally late to comment too but that is too cool. It’s nice that he took the picture with you! Love that you stalked what he was eating so you could share it with us!! :)

Lara (Thinspired) November 15, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Personally, I think you give Nicole a run for her money ;)

P.S. Is she *really skinny* in real life?!

Heather Eats Almond Butter November 15, 2009 at 2:59 pm

Lara, Every time I see Nicole in person, I can’t help but stare. She’s stunning and although thin, I’ve never thought she looked too thin.

Sarah (from See Sarah Eat) November 16, 2009 at 8:18 pm

I’m not a country music fan but I think I love Keith Urban now…gotta love a man that eats Larabars ;-)

{ 1 trackback }