Cinnamon Raisin Lovin

by HEAB on February 17, 2010

Sometimes I crave toast, but not just any toast. No, no my friends, I want cinnamon raisin toast. I mean really…why eat plain bread when you can eat warm toast filled with cinnamon and raisins, slathered in cream cheese??????

That was yesterday’s lunch which consisted of an egg and veggie scramble with 2 slices of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread, topped with Trader Joe’s full fat whipped cream cheese. CD and I rarely buy bread, but I do like to keep a loaf of Ezekiel in the freezer for random toast cravings. So, yesterday, while at Trader Joe’s, I restocked our bread supply. It will probably be in our freezer for months, but I like knowing it’s there. :)

Well, after yesterday’s toast craving hit, Sam (Hey Sam!) randomly sent me this recipe for raw cinnamon raisin toast. I HAD to make it. So I did. I bought an apple and some shredded carrots at Trader Joe’s and thankfully, had most of the other ingredients on hand.

Into the food processor went 2 cups raw almonds. 1/2 raw sunflower seeds, and 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds.

Next up, I processed 1 apple, 1 zucchini squash, and about 2 cups shredded carrots.

I added 1 cup of flax meal and stirred everything together along with 1/2 cup water blended with 4 TBSP Artisana raw coconut butter (in place of the dates), several hefty shakes of cinnamon, and 1 cup raisins. I then spread my “bread” about 1/4 inch thick on a parchment lined baking sheet and placed it in a 170° (lowest my oven will go) with the door left ajar for 2 hours.

Oh my gosh, this is sooooo good! I worked late last night and whipped up this quick dinner as soon as I walked in the door…

Who eats raw bread smothered in cream cheese alongside scrambled eggs cooked in bacon fat? HEAB! :)

This morning’s breakfast? More toast…

My toppings included Justin’s Classic Almond Butter, goat milk cream cheese, and coconut butter. My favorite was definitely the coconut butter. So yummy! However, I still think I do better with savory/fat filled breakfasts because all I want to do now is eat more toast, but, I think I’ll hit the yoga mat instead.

OK, LOST fans…do you think Jacob is the bad guy?

Carrie @ I See Monsters February 17, 2010 at 9:27 am

That raw cinnamon raisin bread looks pretty amazing! I’ve never had raw bread before, I might have to try it out.

I am definitely considering Jacob as the bad guy now. Even if he turns out to be the “good guy,” he still caused all of those terrible things to happen to our Losties by bringing them to the island in the first place. I have a feeling the line between good and evil is pretty transparent in this series. Loved last night’s episode!

Gena February 17, 2010 at 9:29 am

Oh my god. This is going on the “must make” list ASAP.

Veggiesmack February 17, 2010 at 9:34 am

Dang it! Now I’m craving toast! Must. Buy. Eziekel. Bread.

And the raw cinnamon raisin bread looks freakin’ awesome!

Heather @ Get Healthy With Heathee February 17, 2010 at 10:02 am

That raw bread sounds delish and I think I may just have all the ingredients on hand! I can never find ezekial bread anywhere… Not even TJs :( still never tried it out

Maggie February 17, 2010 at 10:17 am

Wish I could hit that mat with you! I’m off to work…

Mara @ What's For Dinner? February 17, 2010 at 10:17 am

LOVE the idea of this bread… It might need to be in tonights cooking adventure! I love love love that cream cheese too, I’m verging on obsessed now.

Katie@ Two Lives, One Lifestyle February 17, 2010 at 10:18 am

LOVE raisin cinnamon bread and I’ve never made a raw recipe but this might be “the one”

Chocolate-Covered Katie February 17, 2010 at 10:19 am

LOL ya know, I think you’re right about our need to change our names. I mean, chocolate and almond butter are good… but they just aren’t cutting it lately, when held up against the amazing Artisana. Poor guys.
If you change yours, I’ll change mine! ;)

Tiffany February 17, 2010 at 10:20 am

Your breakfast looks so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

Evan Thomas February 17, 2010 at 10:20 am

Your breakfast sounds ridiculously good! Seriously, can you just send it my way through the computer screen?

Carolyn February 17, 2010 at 10:21 am

.. wow that looks good… (love the coconut butter in place of dates, and so would my stomach)

Your entire day looks wonderful!!

..i don’t eat raw and i don’t mean to sound stupid but how come the toast you made is raw when it went in the oven for two hours.. :-\ ?? Is there a degree limit?

I have to make that but it will be gone in one day and i will be splayed on the couch at the end, with cream cheese and nut butter all over my face and empty cream cheese and nut butter containers littering the floor.. :-)

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 10:26 am

Oh Carolyn, You bring me so much joy. Hehe. :)

I’ve read so many different things about raw foods. Some believe that the enzymes get cooked away at any temps above 109 degrees and others say 115. Not sure what the temp of my 170 degree oven with the door open, but I know it gets warmer than 115. So, technically my bread ain’t “raw”, but it sure tasted good!!!!

Angela February 17, 2010 at 10:22 am

yum that sounds so good!

Tyler February 17, 2010 at 10:24 am

ooh your raw cinnamon raisin toast sounds great!

i think jacob is an alien, and the island is a spaceship. j/k…i have no idea! i’m loving this season though!

Lara (Thinspired) February 17, 2010 at 10:41 am

Looks yummy, Heabie! Now I’m going to be craving cinnamon raisin bread all day ;) Bought some lowfat cream cheese for my nephew last weekend…I’ve been eating it but the texture is funky. Think I need to look into this whipped stuff from TJ’s. I should know by now: if TJ’s makes a version of it, buy it from there!

Erica February 17, 2010 at 10:43 am

YUM! That raw toast looks so freaking good! I love cinnamon raisin bread- my mama used to always buy it for us as a treat growing up. I have to try this recipe. I never know what to think on lost but ….I do not think Jacob is bad

ilanalala February 17, 2010 at 10:45 am

Mmmm the raw cinn raisin bread looks amazing – must try. I’m a huge fan of Ezekiel products, too.

So glad you like Lost! Haha. My best friend and I have this massive complicated theory as to where the plot is going, but I’ll keep this part short ish. I don’t think there really is any “good” or “evil” on the island for REAL, it’s entirely arbitrary (regarding whether Jacob is good or this unJacob masquerading as Locke is good). Why? Well, I think “good” and “evil” are FAR too simplistic for the plot of this show! Every character has good and evil within them, yes, that’s a major aspect of the show – I think whoever is considered the “good guy” is whoever is winning at the time. Just like all of history, when you come to think of it!

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 11:34 am

ilanalala, Interesting theory. Makes sense!

Marcia February 17, 2010 at 10:46 am

Wow that bread looks really good. I’m going to have to try that. I think I have almost everything on hand at all times (those are my favorite kinds of recipes).

Melissa February 17, 2010 at 10:47 am

Jacob is soooooo the good guy! But I really just want to comfort poor Sawyer…he is yummy to look at :)
Im making that raw bread as soon as i get home! Looks delicious!!!
Also I wanted to share with you an exciting coconut revelation! I was craving authentic refried beans but had no lard as I have never bought lard…so yes I used coconut oil! I soaked the pinto beans overnight with some kombu then put them in the crockpot on low all day with some more kombu..then after I fried my fresh from the mexican grocery tortillas in coconut oil (dangerously delicious!!!) I thought…why not do the refried beans in the coconut oil?! And let me tell you …delicious!!! THE best refried beans I have ever tasted!!! And…no gaseous emissions the next day ’cause the beans were soaked and cooked with kombu :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 11:41 am

Melissa, Please come cook for me. :) I’ll supply the coconut oil.

jacobc February 17, 2010 at 10:48 am

nom nom nom, cinnamon toast with cream cheese is the best!

Yours looks even better!- Does it have the consistancy more of a granola bar or bread?

JACOB is absolutely the GOOD guy. ahem.

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 11:42 am

Jacob, The toast was still moist and chewy after 2 hours, but the longer you leave it in the oven, the more crispy it gets. I think another hour, and I would have ended up with granola bars. :)

DiningAndDishing February 17, 2010 at 10:49 am

“Who eats raw bread smothered in cream cheese alongside scrambled eggs cooked in bacon fat? HEAB!”

hahahaha! and that is what makes this blog what it is :)

- Beth @ http://www.DiningAndDishing.com

Jaya February 17, 2010 at 10:51 am

That bread looks awesome! I have to say that I am a HUGE fan of Elana Amsterdam’s nutty bread. I’m not sure if it’s in the book, but I have been making it for ages and I love it. It’s definitely on her website.
I also used to keep that cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread on call – and it is delicious – but I’m just more of a heavy/artisan bread kinda girl. I like a piece of bread that is a texture party in your mouth. Have a great day!
J-yeah.

ilanalala February 17, 2010 at 11:03 am

PS Can we please just discuss HOW AMAZING Terry O’Quinn was in last night’s episode? I’ve always been a huge Michael Emerson fan but Terry O’Quinn just stole my heart right out from under me. OMG! Really a beautifully done episode. Award winning, in my opinion.

Ameena February 17, 2010 at 11:03 am

Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel bread makes the BEST bread pudding. Let me know if you want the recipe. It is delicious!

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 11:38 am

Ameena, Duh, of course I want the recipe! :)

The Brunette February 17, 2010 at 11:10 am

YUMMM! I made cinnamon-raisin twice-baked sweet potatoes with almond butter yesterday, and they definitely hit the spot. It’s such a nostalgic, winter-friendly flavor :)

eaternotarunner February 17, 2010 at 11:19 am

That raw bread looks AMAZING!

Anna February 17, 2010 at 11:20 am

Mmmmmm, yes!!! I LOVE a good, thick slice of cinnamon raison toast every now and then! Topping it with cinnamon sugar and butter is the best :-)

Katie February 17, 2010 at 11:28 am

I love cinnamon raisin!!! Wow the cinnamon raisin bread you made looks amazing!!!

Ahhh cinnamon raisin peanutbutter is good to from PB& co, Im sure you tried it!

Love the meals on this post!!

Okay LOST, I dont know if Jacob is good or bad, Im so confused still!!! I mean why did he have the names of sawyer, jack, Locke, etc.. and then have them crossed out?? Everything is confusing, cant wait to get answers!!!!!

Lindsay February 17, 2010 at 11:41 am

Oh yes, I’ve made that bread before. Its heavenly! I used carrots, apples, and raisins. I got a version of it from Marksdailyapple of course. Its my primal bread, haha!

Yum!

Susan February 17, 2010 at 11:45 am

I am making that bread THIS weekend. Although, I will keep my comments about baking with the oven door open to myself :P I will try not to almost burn my kitchen down again.

I haven’t caught up on Lost yet! Another thing on the agenda for this weekend. Gah, is it Friday yet!?

Danielle February 17, 2010 at 11:49 am

That raw bread looks AMAZING :) I wish I had a dehydrator…I don’t think my roommates would like if I left the oven door ajar for a few hours. Maybe I could just bake it??

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 1:27 pm

Danielle, Yeah, just bake it. :)

Lara (Thinspired) February 17, 2010 at 11:51 am

Well I just wrote a whole comment and now I have no idea where it went! Gah!

The cinnamon raisin bread sounds like a delicious creation. Now I will be craving some all day. Though maybe it’s the cream cheese I really want? Hehe. Bought some lowfat cream cheese for my nephew last weekend and I’ve been eating it here and there…the texture is funky, though! I think I need to try the TJ’s whipped stuff. I should know by now…if TJ’s makes a version of it, always try theirs first! Right?!

Lara (Thinspired) February 17, 2010 at 11:52 am

Ok, and now I see the comment. Sorry. Haven’t had enough coffee yet! Delete as you see fit…

Liberty February 17, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Found you thru mizfit…who I love as well. Love your blog and am right down the road from you on an organic grass fed meat farm. http://www.topoftheworld.com. IT’s sooo refreshing to read about someone else who is eating full fat food and thriving! Do you know about/do you follwo the Weston a PRice foundation? or have you seen their cookbook Nourishing traditions??

Making that bread tonight – my oven is also a dehydrator.

Blessings!

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Liberty, So glad you found me. :) I have read some of the Weston Price Foundation research, and I have Nourishing Tradtitions on request at the library. :)

Katie February 17, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Goat milk cream cheese?!?! Running to the nearest store…

Carbzilla February 17, 2010 at 12:48 pm

OMG that looks SO good. I bought whipped CC but haven’t whipped it out yet!

I’m actually losing interest in LOST as it wraps up. Maybe I’m just preparing myself for the end, but I sorta don’t like the questions getting answered.

Black and white stones on a scale – really?

EE February 17, 2010 at 12:55 pm

For a second, I was confused because I thought they were granola bars. Silly me — I’m glad you enjoyed the recipe so much! You certainly do try it all. :)

Light Delight with Tou Tou February 17, 2010 at 1:05 pm

I like the way you make this bar – so healthy and crunchy :-D you just put my all my favorite nuts – almond and pumpkin seeds!!!

Jenny R. February 17, 2010 at 1:08 pm

ummm omg looks amazing…i’m making that asap. Thanks for the recipe!

eatmovelove February 17, 2010 at 1:14 pm

I LOVE cinnamon raisin bread…so much!! I should try this ezekiel too one day…hmmm.

Only thing HEAB – that’s NOT slathered …haha – I’ll show you slathered some day girl :) Cheers.

missyrayn February 17, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Last night left me with more questions than answers. But I’m thinking that Jacob brought the people to the island to try and save them not hurt them. Who knows right know though.

Carolyn February 17, 2010 at 1:34 pm

enzymes schmenzymes i say… :-) .. i want the way yours turned out and will cook 170 with door open for two hour… I like the “not quite a granola bar” moist texture you mentioned to Jacob….. house must have smelled amazing.. thanks for great recipe…

Kelly February 17, 2010 at 1:40 pm

I love that Ezkeil Bread! My husband and I eat gluten-free and Glutino makes an AWESOME Gf Cinnamon Raisin bread! SO GOOD!!

Melissa February 17, 2010 at 1:58 pm

Oh, I just love raisin toast and cinnamon – could eat the raisin cinnamon combo every day…wait- actually I do *lol*
your raw bread looks awesome!

Thank you for adding me to your facebook account! I really appreciate it!!

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo

Melissa

Diana (Soap & Chocolate) February 17, 2010 at 2:00 pm

I’m with you HEAB–I so rarely have a need for sliced bread, but always have some in the freezer. It really is comforting to know it’s there for whatever random use I might come up with (usually more along the casserole lines than for sandwiches, oddly). I LOVE the sound of the raw cinn-raisin bread. That must have smelled amazing! And I just placed an order online for my very first jar of coconut butter. Can you believe I’m like the last one in blog land to try it? I’m so stoked!

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Diana, You will LOVE the coconut butter. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

KathyR February 17, 2010 at 2:38 pm

Back when I was little, my mom would occasionally buy the cinnamon raisin swirl bread that came with white icing on top. I’m sure it was mostly air and sugar. Your post just gave me a powerful flashback!

Katie February 17, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Mmm, I’ve been wanting to try Eze’s Cinnamon-Raisin bread. I will be sure to buy some soon!

homecookedem February 17, 2010 at 2:58 pm

I love Ezekial’s cinn. raisin bread!! I love it with some buttah on top!! :) Your raw bread looks wonderful!!

Samantha February 17, 2010 at 3:03 pm

Ohhh yours looks beautiful!!! Yum! Mine isn’t less “pretty” but my dehydrator is round. Still yummy…glad you love it!

The Messy chef February 17, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Wow thanks for that. We’ve been trying to eat more raw foods and have been frustrated. I’m definitely going to have to try this one.

Marissa February 17, 2010 at 3:33 pm

This reminds me of the raw blueberry chia muffins I made months and months ago. I should make more of those, they tasted SO good.

I really wish I could afford some Artisana coconut butter. I can make my own nut butters but that coconut butter? Not so much!

justine February 17, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Dont get me started on Lost!! Justin is obsessed!!!!

Justine

Kimberly February 17, 2010 at 3:44 pm

OMG! Raw cinnamon raisin bread! I was just looking last night for a good raw bread recipe. I also like how you used coconut buuter in place of the dates. So many raw recipes are loaded with dates-which are a problem for me. I will be giving your version a try for sure!

As always, your veggies look yummy too! I’m having a very HEABish dinner tonight-stir fry veggies with tahini over fresh spinach–YUMMO!!

Can You Stay for Dinner February 17, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Mmmm, I eat cinnamon raisin toast all the time. Ezekiel is a favorite of mine, but you made that raw version look so delicious I’m going to have to try it! I made a meatloaf last night with caramelized onions last night and thought CD would probably love it (creepy that I know CD eats a lot of ground beef?). Have a fantastic day, love your blog as usual!

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Can you Stay, Yes, CD would have loved your dinner. This will surely inflate his ego. Hehe. ;)

the dainty pig February 17, 2010 at 4:21 pm

that bread looks AMAZING!!! Must try it (as soon as I get an oven…or a dehydrator…haha).
And Lost?? Don’t even get me started… that show has so many plots going on at the same time I never know what is going on, which is probably why I love watching it! Is Jacob the bad guy? I don’t think so, but I don’t think he is a good guy either. Maybe he is just a facilitator in bringing all the characters together? Who knows though, haha. So confusing.
Have a great day!!

Janna (Just Flourishing) February 17, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Goat milk cream cheese! Is that just like spreadable goats cheese? I want some!

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Janna, Nope, it’s this: http://meyenberg.com/gourmet/products/trad_creamcheese. Found it at Whole Foods. So good, but a bit pricey.

Mama Pea February 17, 2010 at 4:38 pm

I am making that bread. Mark my words.

I think that Jacob is the good guy, and I’m going to go a step further and call him Christ like. I think the man in black/John Locke 2 is the Devil. I think the game the two have going on is to see if man is inherently good or bad, and I think MIB has been trapped on the island and all hell is going to break loose if he “goes home.”

I also have no clue what I’m talking about.

Sagan February 17, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Lalalalala pretending I didn’t see your mention of Lost… (haven’t watched it in about a year so I have NO idea what’s going on with that show anymore. I’m waiting til the show is completely over, then I’ll watch every season on dvd and have a Lost marathon that will last for weeks. Hehehe).

Cinnamon raisin toast would be delicious right now. I normally slather mine with butter, but cream cheese would be good stuff too!

Pat February 17, 2010 at 5:16 pm

That’s awesome
I am going to make that…is it okay if I make your recipe and give credit to you on my helthy living blog, Mom’s Best Bets???

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Pat, Of course. I always post my recipes so that others can make them. Enjoy!

Mae (OhhMay.Wordpress) February 17, 2010 at 5:37 pm

Hahahahha The last line is hilarious!! I don’t know if I should give up bread or chocolate for lent, but if I go the bread route this toast is on the “to-make” list!!

It looks so good!! :-P

Chrysta February 17, 2010 at 5:51 pm

wow that sounds crazy good!! I cannot wait to try this bread out. looks amazing. Ezekiel is fabulous too! They have a pretty good connamon raisin bread too!

LOVE lost. Huge fan…Im on the fence about Jacob. Sometimes I think he is, sometimes not so much. Ugh..so much going on! I cant wait to see how they wrap this up! have an awesome day!

tramey1 February 17, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Yum. Yum. Yum. You may win the award for:

“makes Tyler hungriest ALWAYS”

…award…so congrats. ;-)

Naomi(onefitfoodie) February 17, 2010 at 6:34 pm

i LOVE the ezekial raisin toast! I crave that toast just like you do and its SO good hits the spottttttt

eatmovelove February 17, 2010 at 6:44 pm

Diana – you are NOT the last one to try coconut butter!! *raises hand* but I can’t imagine how good it must be if it’s given priority over nut butters….I never heard of Justin’s AB before HEAB – you try a few different ones – do you have a preference of brand over another?? They all seem the same to me :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 17, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Eatmovelove, The coconut butter is my favorite these days, and as far as almond butter goes, I love Trader Joe’s and Whole Food’s 365 brand roasted unsalted crunchy.

Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo) February 17, 2010 at 7:25 pm

OMG that ‘bread’ aka nut butter fruitcake looks amazing. I can see why you’d be wanting it daily.

I keep bread in the freezer too and my very fave is cinn. raisin. In fact I JUST bought some cinn raisin english muffins (an annual event) just last week- timing is perfect!

theprocessofhealing February 17, 2010 at 7:40 pm

Yum yum yum…cinnamon raisin toast is the BOMB!

Shannon February 17, 2010 at 8:19 pm

holy cow, i’m totally making that bread!!! i was looking at some ezequiel cinn raisin muffins this weekend, too, but passed…

i stopped lost when they got off the island… the first time :)

Run Sarah February 17, 2010 at 9:44 pm

I eat Ezekiel cin raisin almost every day…but that raw bread looks AMAZING, so healthy too. I have to try it out if I can turn my oven down far enough.

sara February 17, 2010 at 10:26 pm

I love ezekiel toast. Trader joes makes a really nice sprouted bread as well. It comes in smaller slices than Ezekiel bread, but it makes a delicious almond butter and preserves sandwich! :)
sflower.wordpress.com

Teri [a foodie stays fit] February 17, 2010 at 10:42 pm

I’m a new reader and now I’m a subscriber just because you mentioned LOST. ;)

I totally thought Jacob was the good guy until last night’s episode. Now I think it’s all.his.fault!!!

Katherine February 18, 2010 at 1:35 am

Girl, your breakfasts look amazing! I need to take note!

Michal February 18, 2010 at 5:27 am

Gosh heather that looks amazing :)

Serena February 18, 2010 at 6:59 am

I’ve never made my own bread before but that looks great! I love cinnamon raisin toast w/cream cheese…must try this!

fitandfortysomething February 18, 2010 at 8:18 am

Your lunch looks delicious!

Nicole @ Making Good Choices February 18, 2010 at 8:51 am

I have been reading for awhile, but it’s my first time commenting – I am making this “bread” today! It looks so good and since I am giving up white flour for lent I might as well make some things I can eat! Thanks for sharing!

pippapatchwork February 18, 2010 at 9:08 am

Oh my gosh, your lunch looks so so good!

Gabriela (froyolover) February 18, 2010 at 9:19 am

Holy YUM!
That cinnamon raisin toats looked AH-MAZING!
Hahaha.
Brazilian XOXO´s,
Gabriela

Heather February 18, 2010 at 9:26 am

oh how yummy! this might be my first go at a raw recipe… :)

Denise February 18, 2010 at 9:48 am

Hey Heather. This may be something everyone knows how to do already but not me! I’d love to know how you made your veggie scramble. Your step-by-step instructions are more helpful to me than any cookbook. Next time you make it, could you show us all how you do it? It looks very yummy.

Heather Eats Almond Butter February 18, 2010 at 9:51 am

Hey Denise, So fun getting comments from you. Here are instructions: http://heathereatsalmondbutter.com/2010/02/03/whats-in-that-bowl/. For the scramble, I simply whisk 2 whole eggs in a small bowl and then add it to my stir-fry after all the veggies have cooked. Super easy!

caronae February 18, 2010 at 1:00 pm

I totally don’t like plain bread either! Cinnamon raisin all the way.
I can’t decide if Jacob is bad, maybe no one is “bad”, they all just have different interests?

Jessica @ Fit & Clean February 18, 2010 at 1:19 pm

oooooh. The bread looks divine! I suspect that I *may* get a dehydrator from my husband for my birthday in June. There are so many recipes out there that I want to try! I’m glad you were able to use the oven. I might even have everything on hand to make it today! Thanks for the recipe :) I’ve gotten away from the store bought breads (*unlcean, duh*) because of the research I did on the chemicals. I hate that my kids eat them! I can make some pretty decent bread in the bread machine now. Have a great day!

Amy @ Second City Randomness February 19, 2010 at 11:51 am

I MUST try this coconut butter I keep seeing in the blogger world… it looks fantastic! Maybe I’ll ween myself off of the almond butter for a day or two to do so! :)

marla {family fresh cooking} February 19, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Ahhhhhh!!! You are making me so hungry here! Love Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin bread and your raw creation, looks awesome!

{ 1 trackback }