I used to love toasted Pop-Tarts for breakfast. My favorites were frosted cherry and frosted brown sugar cinnamon. This morning, I was in the mood for cherry
For the Pancakes
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 5 frozen cherries
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1 TBSP coconut butter, melted
- 2 grated two frozen cherries for the sprinkles
- Blend the egg + egg whites on low in a blender until they get fluffy before adding the other ingredients. (For extra fluff, beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff white peaks form and then fold back into batter).
- Whisk in 2 TBSP coconut flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, frozen cherries, and sweetener.
- Cook the pancakes over low heat on a griddle or greased skillet.
What was your favorite Pop-Tart flavor?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CD!!!!!