Lunch & Ice-Cream

by HEAB on May 28, 2010

Yesterday, I met up with HEAB reader, Cat. Cat is originally from Nashville but now lives in my beloved state of Colorado. So, while she was in town visiting her family, we got together at Whole Foods for a little hot bar action.

For the record, my lunch set a new record low. Good job HEAB! :)

I was so excited to see some roasted tempeh on the hot bar. It’s usually all tofu, which my stomach cannot handle. My bowl consisted of said tempeh, tuna salad, and all the roasted veggies I could find. My belly was happy. After chatting about life out West, we said our goodbyes. Cat, our conversation has me missing the mountains so much, and I hope to see you when you pass through town again! For any new HEABers, CD and I have spent the past two summers in Colorado, but we can’t go this year as I was advised not to travel from sea level to altitude, and we have to be in Nashville for several doctor’s appointment over the summer. You can read about our some of our past adventures here and here, and we plan on going back next year for sure.

Since I was at Whole Foods, I figured I might as well peruse the ice-cream aisle, and I came home with 2 new pints…

Tempt’s hemp milk Coffee Biscotti and Almond Dream’s Cappuccino Swirl. (Note to Almond Dream folks: update your website with your new ice-creams!) The nutritional stats weren’t too bad, with both flavors coming in at 140 calories per serving. I was a bit hesitant to try the Tempt as I am not a big fan of hemp, but I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. The texture was a bit funky, not as creamy as typical ice-cream, but the flavor and fudgy chunks of biscotti made up for it. The Almond Dream ice-cream was good, but I’m more of a chunk girl – the swirl alone didn’t do much for me.

Now, I know it seems like I am going through ice-cream like crazy, but honestly, I only eat a few spoonfuls at a time, averaging about 1 serving a day. Keep in mind I do have a husband with a bit of a sweet tooth. In fact, I’ll leave you with CD’s favorite bowl of cereal…

Before.

After.

Oh, and one last thing before I go. Several of you asked. So, here you go…my baby bump at 15 and 1/2 weeks. :)

2010-05-28_09.29.50.png

Beth May 28, 2010 at 8:40 am

Awww!!!!! YOUR BUMP IS SO CUTE!!!!!

Heather May 28, 2010 at 8:49 am

oh.my.gosh…you are the CUTEST pregnant lady! you what would be fun? if the blogging community had an online baby shower for you…not sure how it would work, but we can dream, right?! :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 8:51 am

Thanks Heather. :)

Jessica @ How Sweet May 28, 2010 at 8:52 am

You have a bump!! So cute. :)

Heather (Perspective Is Everything) May 28, 2010 at 8:55 am

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! the baby bump!! Too adorable :)

I miss Colorado, too :( I lived there 9 years ago and just went back to visit 2 months ago.
Oh, Pikes Peak how I missed you *sigh*
Where’s your favorite place in CO to visit?

Oh, and I MUST have that Tempt frozen dessert….I am nearly drooling over here.

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 8:57 am

Heather, We really like staying in Manitou Springs – so many amazing trails and such a cute little town with a really cool vibe.

Annie D. from Annie'sSimpleLife May 28, 2010 at 8:56 am

YAY BUMP!!!!!

You know, I reeeeallly need to check out the salad bar at WF. It always looks so nummy nummy!!

Heather (Perspective Is Everything) May 28, 2010 at 9:00 am

Ooooh love Manitou! I lived not too far from there up past Woodland Park. Have you ever eaten at Adam’s Mt. Cafe. Super nice vegetarian place!

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 9:05 am

Heather, last year we stayed in a yurt off Rampart Range Road in Woodland Park for about 3 weeks. Loved it – we were in walking distance of the the Reservoir Trail. Adam’s Mt. Cafe is my favorite restaurant in Manitou. Love their food! Also a fan of Trinity Brewing Co. in Colorado Springs. Best sweet potato fries ever!

Claire May 28, 2010 at 9:40 am

So sweet!!Thank you for sharing baby bump:-)cc

freckledfoodie May 28, 2010 at 9:55 am

Awhh. Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing. Or maybe you just make it look that way because you’re so stinkin’ cute. I’m with ya on the chunks over swirls thing in ice cream. I need some GIRTH :)

kgavlin May 28, 2010 at 10:02 am

Mmmmm Whole Foods hot bar and ice cream. Sounds like a wonderful day! Your bump is so cute!

operagirlcooks May 28, 2010 at 10:08 am

Ahaha, cute baby bump, HEAB! He’s an ice cream lover for sure.

Jenn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) May 28, 2010 at 10:08 am

Awww, adorable baby bump!!

I haven’t eaten at Whole Foods since we lived in Atlanta, I miss it. :(

Jenn

Mara @ What's For Dinner? May 28, 2010 at 10:13 am

I heart you and your little HEABlet! You look adorable and happy. I just saw that almond dream ice cream at my grocery store, and didn’t know whether to try it or not. I just might have to! HUGS!

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 10:17 am

Mara, If you do decide to try the Almond Dream, get the Praline Crunch. Definitely my favorite! Luv you too!

Anna May 28, 2010 at 10:14 am

Awww…little HEABlet!!! So cute!!!

Not getting to go on your Colorado summer vacay sucks…but think of all the fun you’re going to have there next summer with your bebe!!!!

Melissa Cari May 28, 2010 at 10:28 am

Wow Heather…you look so beautiful!

Danielle May 28, 2010 at 10:28 am

BABY! You look absolutely radiant HEAB and are going to make such a beautiful mother! Make sure you get those daily servings of ice cream, they look good on you :)

Sarah R May 28, 2010 at 10:34 am

Oh my goodness. How ridiculously cute are you?! I’m sad that you won’t be heading out to Colorado this year–I really enjoyed keeping up with your travels last year, but growing that baby is much more important!

Tabitha May 28, 2010 at 10:35 am

Adorable, I’ve been dying to see the Heabette!

I’ve tried hemp bread but pheewww the smell, it’s like a room full of hippes that haven’t washed since the ’60′s.

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 10:38 am

Tabitha, the ice-cream smells much better. I promise! ;)

Lara (Thinspired) May 28, 2010 at 10:36 am

You are so adorable! Heck yes for the Whole Foods hot bar. Matt & I went there last night for dinner too! :)

VeggieGirl May 28, 2010 at 10:40 am

Love the bump! :-D

Evelyn May 28, 2010 at 10:42 am

A baby is forming!!! COOOOL!

Whit May 28, 2010 at 10:43 am

cutest little belly EVER. feed it ice cream!

Sarah May 28, 2010 at 10:46 am

I want that “cereal bowl” for my own breakfast!
And you look adorable :) .

eatmovelove May 28, 2010 at 10:50 am

Cute pregnant lady evah!!!

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday May 28, 2010 at 10:53 am

Wow, you can’t even see the bump in your first picture!

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 11:56 am

Samantha, I know, I hide it well during the days, but the bump definitely makes itself known in the evenings – probably some bloating involved in there somewhere. ;)

Meg May 28, 2010 at 10:53 am

The Tempt coffee biscotti is my favorite ice cream in the world!!! I have some in my freezer right now. Yum.

gigi May 28, 2010 at 10:57 am

That ice cream looks amazing thanks for posting it! looks like baby is gonna have a sweet tooth!

Erica May 28, 2010 at 11:00 am

ah! The bump is so freaking cute. I love it. I didn’t know they had almond milk ice cream! I totally want to try this. Deliciousness.

Lori May 28, 2010 at 11:18 am

Love the bump! So happy for you and CD!

Katie May 28, 2010 at 11:18 am

Love the little bump! You look adorable as always.

I am always so jealous of your hot bar food. No Whole Foods is good on the wallet, bad for the belly.

Natalie (First Kitchen) May 28, 2010 at 11:19 am

Awww, your baby bump is adorable! And that biscotti hemp ice cream sounds delish — I’ll have to try!

Jenn (GH) May 28, 2010 at 11:24 am

I LOVE Cat’s hair and outfit!

Cute little baby bump! :-)

Miranda @ Mirandasjeans May 28, 2010 at 11:27 am

Baby Bump! *awe*

I am on your side. Defiently chunks vs swirls of flavours.

Evan Thomas May 28, 2010 at 11:29 am

I like the way CD rolls ;-)
I haven’t tried either of those brands. I’m stuck on So Delicious and Coconut Bliss

kim May 28, 2010 at 11:32 am

It’s funny how excited I just got for you, for someone I’ve never met! You’re adorable and you look fantastic – so healthy, strong, and full of JOY!

Also, CD has the right idea there…

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 11:57 am

Thanks so much Kim! :)

Shannon May 28, 2010 at 12:15 pm

love the bump!!! too cute :) and i’ve been wondering about almond dream, thanks for the review! and cd’s bowl of cereal? genious.

kettlebelllove May 28, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Ahhh, so cute! I love baby bumps.

That last picture, of CDs ice cream/cereal combo looks SO GOOD. I want to buy some coconut milk ice cream and chocolate Cheerios now.

-Beth

marshell y. Roper May 28, 2010 at 12:18 pm

I am just loving you more and more. Can’t wait to see the bigger bump!!!!

Lauren May 28, 2010 at 12:20 pm

You are adorable!!! Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby in a few more weeks? Will it be a little Heab or a little CD?? :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Lauren, We are going to find out the sex – at the end of next month, and I can’t wait. All bets are that it’s a girl based on my food aversions/cravings. We shall see. :)

Danielle (Runs on Green) May 28, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Such a cute baby bump! I’m sure baby HEABS is lovin’ the ice cream action. I’m still on the fence over Tempt…it’s got an interesting texture. But the chunks make up for it!

lissa10279 May 28, 2010 at 12:32 pm

I love your bump!!! :) You look beautiful and happy–everything a mama-to-be should be :)

wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas May 28, 2010 at 12:35 pm

Oh no! You are really making me want to eat ice cream! I may have to stop reading your blog ;)

Ice cream was the only thing I ate during my pregnancy that had any sugar. I ate a little bit every night out of a tiny little teacup, and it was the best thing ever.

Well, the day I had my son was the best thing ever, but you know what I mean…

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Wendy, The teacup is a good idea – much better than straight from the carton. :)

And please don’t stop reading. I’ll try to limit the ice-cream photos. Hehe.

tasha - the clean eating mama May 28, 2010 at 1:22 pm

AWWWWW what a cute bump!!!

Ozlem May 28, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Heather=- you look amazing. Keep up the great work. Looks like a healthy mama to be.

No tempt for me- I tried once and no thank you. But I do need to buy some coconut water for the electrolytes. I have been getting severe cramps in calves lately.

Anyway, enjoy your bump!! A little girl?? How beautiful.

Sarah (from See Sarah Eat) May 28, 2010 at 1:31 pm

You look great Heather! :)

I always love the clothes I see you wear in photos, where do you usually shop?

I love the Almond Dream cappuccino swirl. I was a big fan of coffee ice cream before I cut out dairy, so it’s almost a good replacement.

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 3:11 pm

Sarah, Thanks so much. I don’t much shopping, but mix and match old favorites all the time. Most of my money goes towards exotic non-dairy ice-creams. Hehe. No, but seriously, let’s see, that green top was bought at a clearance sale at Ann Taylor last summer, and a friend brought back those pants from Thailand. Love them!

gina (fitnessista) May 28, 2010 at 1:31 pm

your baby bump is probably the cutest thing i’ve ever seen
HIIIII HEABLET!! :)
i’ve got to find that ice cream.. since it’s been so hot, i’ve been hankering, big time
have a great weekend <3

Lola May 28, 2010 at 1:41 pm

You are glowing Heather, you are beyond cute!! :)

charlotte May 28, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Love your little preggo tummy!!! So cute!

midgetkeeper May 28, 2010 at 1:49 pm

What a beautiful little bump! You’re glowing.

Krystina May 28, 2010 at 1:54 pm

I LOVE that Tempt ice cream! Look how cute your little bump is!!! :)

Marissa May 28, 2010 at 2:00 pm

CUUUUUTE!!! Little Oatie in the oven!!!

Andrea May 28, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Oh my gosh, your bump is adorable!!! SO happy for you :)

Carbzilla May 28, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Since you’re going to find out the sex anyway, I’m gonna jump out ahead and say it’s a boy! I’m usually wrong but that bump says boy to me. :)

You are too cute!

Gaby May 28, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Aw how cute!!
I really liked the tempt ice cream when I tried it. I haven’t tried almond dream. And I love so delicious! CD is a smart guy- I always mix cereal into my ice cream. In fact I usually treat it just like a yogurt mess and put fruit, cereal, nuts, coconut, etc and smush it all together! mmmmmm so good!

MarathonVal May 28, 2010 at 2:50 pm

Awwww… I just KNEW you would be the cutest pregnant chica ever and I was right!

saltytooth May 28, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Cute baby bump!

I’m impressed with the hot bar action. I don’t think I’ve ever spent under $15 on the hot bar. I’ve banned myself several times, but just keep going back.

Also, I love, love Almond Dream ice-cream. Speaking of ice-cream, I hear the ice cream truck right now and I have to go shove some little kids out of the way! :)

kelsey@snackingsquirrel.com May 28, 2010 at 3:02 pm

little bumpity bump bump- pregnancy looks good on you lady! <3 adorable!

yea 140 cal per serving is not bad for ice cream… im totally a chunk girl myself.. need chunky bits of either chocolate or cookie to keep me happy :)

xoxo

caronae May 28, 2010 at 3:04 pm

I was just wondering the other day if it was possible to spend less than ten dollars at the hot bar! Good to know that someone has done it. I love their tuna salads. Nom nom nom.

Love your bump. Hello HEABlet!

Kellie May 28, 2010 at 3:13 pm

You look great. You are glowing and your hair looks amazing!

Marina May 28, 2010 at 3:19 pm

i agree with all the other commenters, you glow and look beautiful :)
mhm. coffee ice-cream sounds delicious

Kelly May 28, 2010 at 3:26 pm

OOOHHH what a cute baby bump! You are adorable!!! :)

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) May 28, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Yay for baby bump! You are just too adorable! I still have not ventured the hot bar. HHHMMMM…maybe next time! You are too funny with the ice cream. You eat ice cream like bonbons. Enjoy it! My sister called me today all stressed about weight gain. It is hard, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right?! You look GREAT!

Andrea@WellnessNoets May 28, 2010 at 3:38 pm

(Belated) congratulations!!!! Your baby bump is soooo cute!!! Enjoy this wonderful time in your life… My “baby” is 2 1/2 years old, and being pregnant and having a little baby was truly the most wonderful and special time in my life both times around (my older son is 18). I really miss having a little baby…

Still Life in Southeast Asia May 28, 2010 at 4:07 pm

You are already beautiful, but you are positively glowing. Thanks for sharing this new journey with us!

Have a great weekend, Heather.

Quix May 28, 2010 at 4:26 pm

My houseguest in January was also pregnant, right about where you’re at, and was downing ice cream and milk like no other, so you’re in good company there. You look adorable, can’t even see any bump in the first picture. :)

bitesandbliss May 28, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Your baby bump is precious!! Awwwe :)

Katherine: What About Summer? May 28, 2010 at 5:23 pm

you look so great and healthy! yay baby bump. I can’t wait to hear about the Tempt.

I feel like I can’t constrain myself at Whole Food’s hot bar. it’s the pictorial definition of why America is obese…

Julie @ Pickley Pear May 28, 2010 at 5:36 pm

I must get to the WF bar. You look great!!!

peacebeme May 28, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Colorado reader here, born and raised! Just wanted to give our state a shout-out!

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 28, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Peacebeme, As you should my friend…that’s one great state ya got there! :)

julie May 28, 2010 at 6:48 pm

baby bump LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure2Raw Twins May 28, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Aww love the baby bump. You are so cute. And you can never go wrong with ice cream ;)

runnerforever May 28, 2010 at 7:16 pm

Aw, what a cute baby bump :-)

Katrina (gluten free gidget) May 28, 2010 at 7:25 pm

That caption is hilarious! You are adorable!

missyrayn May 28, 2010 at 7:27 pm

You are such a cute pregnant momma :-)

That would be a super low record for me at Whole Foods. I am always almost double Hunni is.

Rachael May 28, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Echoing the bump cuteness.
I’ve tried the hemp ice cream – a little funky (good word for it) but nothing that some good toppings can’t fix. Continue to be well!

Ana May 28, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Omg, you are the cutest pregnant lady! Love the bump, really cute picture Heather!!!
You know what, there was one thing I craved when I was pregnant, and it was ice cream! Believe it or not, there wasn’t any crazy foods I wanted to eat, to me ice cream was it, chocolate ice cream in particular! And I did the same as you, I would have a container in the freezer and get a tablespoon here and there after lunch or dinner (or both!), and DH certainly had his fill of it too during those months! :-)
I love ice cream and my son does too, and chocolate is the favorite flavor of both of us!
Enjoy your pregnancy Heather, it is great to eat that spoonful of ice cream when we are pregnant, every time you eat some it feels like the best ice cream ever!

Kim May 28, 2010 at 8:38 pm

How cute are you?! The bump is adorable! I told you my diet intake of Ben and Jerry’s during my pregnancy. Loved every single delicious pint, let me tell you! I traveled against my doc’s orders and paid for it with a visit to the hospital. Just think how awesome next summer will be hiking with the heablet. We loved our baby backpack ( or atleast Fred did) and putting Bella in it, and enjoying hiking all over AZ. You are doing great Mama! Enjoy feeding yourself and the tiny human thriving inside you :)

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) May 28, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Awww, cute bump!

I won 2 coupons for Tempt awhile back and i dont “love” ice cream, but Scott. Omg I had to break him of dairy. Anyway, he adores mint choc chip and i got the tempt in mint choco chip and he said it was excellent. In fact, he would take it over some other real dairy mint choc chip. That said at like 6 bucks a pint, we have a child. He will have to settle for my homemade vegan mint choc chip softserve, which he goes to town on:)

BroccoliHut May 28, 2010 at 9:40 pm

That tempeh looks amazing! I might just have to scour my WF’s hot bar for some tomorrow…
Love the baby bump pic!

yogiclarebear May 28, 2010 at 9:41 pm

heather i cant stand it! i wish we lived by eachother, you could take my prenatal yoga, i could take your pregnancy portraits, you could concoct yummy HEAB food for me…

im going to research the living cost in nashville now.

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 29, 2010 at 9:03 am

Clare, Sounds good – we need more prenatal yoga classes in this town!

jqlee May 28, 2010 at 10:00 pm

you look tooo cute with you baby bump!!

good work on the hot bar! i can never seem to pay less than $10! and it looks like you got a lot of food too.

Mimi May 28, 2010 at 10:05 pm

Your bump made me smile–mostly because of your own smile! You are a vibrant mom-to-be!

So you’d recommend Tempt ice cream? It’s expensive, so I’d love your opinion on their stuff.

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 29, 2010 at 9:11 am

Mimi, I like the Tempt, but again, the texture was a bit strange. I think I’ll stick to the coconut or almond milk stuff from now on as both taste better in my opinion.

janetha May 28, 2010 at 10:56 pm

yay for the growing belly! im super impressed with that all time low. under 10$? amazing. and i LOVE cat’s dress!

Samantha May 29, 2010 at 2:13 am

Lovin’ the baby bump!

Your hot bar lunch looks soooo yum! I dearly miss Whole Foods. But that ice cream…wow…coffee biscotti? Makes my morning coffee sound so blah. ;)

rachael May 29, 2010 at 4:44 am

You look great! Thanks for the pic:)

Natalie May 29, 2010 at 6:02 am

Mmm you make me want ice cream!! You don’t have a bump at all. So cute!

Jillian May 29, 2010 at 6:34 am

Oh dear lord Heather, your baby bump may in fact be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I believe if I am ever preggos, half of the child’s body weight + half of the baby liquid will lay down foundation in my face and it will explode. Yes, feed the child more ice cream.

Reading this also made me sad…with the realization that I won’t be seeing your beautiful face (& CDs) this Summer. But…maybe it’s just an opportunity for me to come visit you some time!

Bigtime hugs to you dear love:)
Remember…more ice cream, it is Summer after all.
ps- Rice Dream Carob Mint is my new lover.

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 29, 2010 at 9:09 am

Jillian, I love the Rice Dream stuff, and CD does not. Ha, I should buy it more often b/c with that one, I don’t have to share. :)

Yes, please come to Nashville – would love to see your cute face here. You and the girls should all come out next April for the Country Music Half. Seriously!

Melissa S. May 29, 2010 at 7:37 am

ahhhh!! BABY BUMP!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

now you’ve reminded me to pick up my fav stoneyfield fro yo..that costs a fortune. i’m always afraid to try the other non-dairy fro yos/ice creams because i tried a few once and they all tasted like cardboard. yuck!

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 29, 2010 at 9:07 am

Melissa, The Tempt hemp milk stuff is a bit funky, but I promise the Purely Decadent ice-creams made with coconut milk DO NOT taste like cardboard. They are by far my favorite!

idreamoftahini May 29, 2010 at 7:51 am

Love your baby bump………….I loved being pregnant, ahh!! Are you feeling the baby move yet? That was my favorite part.

The whole foods hot bar is the best. Luckily mine are usually around $9 or $10 pretty regularly. I sure wish they had a set price for a “fill your container”, lol.

I read about the TEMPT ice cream on another blog and they raved about it. It’s definately on my list to try. I hope someday these non-dairy ice creams get more mainstream and the price goes lower. I definately want to make some ice creams myself this summer.

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 29, 2010 at 9:06 am

Idreamoftahini, No movement yet, and I can’t wait. Should start feeling the baby soon – around 16 weeks or so I think, and yes, I can’t wait for these non-dairy ice-creams to go down in price either. So expensive!

eatmovelove May 29, 2010 at 8:10 am

Don’t limit the ice cream photos or “apologize” for them in any way HEAB. I don’t think you need to “disclaim”-erize that you only eat little bits out of the tub etc…really why?! It’s food, it’s what you want. Try to keep a healthy frame of mind and not be too over-analytical girl!! Noone judges…it’s not a “bad” thing to eat ice cream!! Which is what the “disclaiming” could seem to imply.
Everyone eats differently and has different views and goes through different cycles – it’s part of life. Resistance is futile ;) The only thing constant in life is change.

But that’s just my 2 cents ! Take care girl. :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 29, 2010 at 9:40 am

Eatmovelove, I really like to treat my body like a temple, as the old saying goes… So *for me personally *I do view abusing it with too much sugar etc, as a bad thing because nutritionally it is unhealthy. Physically if I feel sick after it I take it as my body’s way or working with me to guide my habits..So only a few bites of ice cream is best. Eating food, and how I feel after, should not make me feel PHYSICALLY bad, which is the kind of bad I get from eating too much. Not mentally bad. As far as overanalyzing… I would analyze my eating the same way one analyzes distances run, timing of exercise, all things associated with getting healthy. It is a lifelong journey I am on and must each be responsible for. That is my healthy frame of mind. My blog is just my way for those interested to learn about how I stay happy, healthy, and content in my day and wake up happy. For each of us with a food blog, and collectively as a group on the internet, I do feel food postings do in some respect influence the eating habits of others. I would not call it judging myself but I do take responsibility to treat my body kindly…Be it with healthy foods in the amounts required to maintain this gift I have, yoga and exercise. Also to find a healthy mental balance between enjoying food and finding my satisfaction in other things. Resistance is not futile…

I appreciate your concerns for me and the heablet.

Carolyn May 29, 2010 at 9:50 am

I’ll second that…

homecookedem May 29, 2010 at 9:54 am

LOVE the HEABlet bump!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so adorable!! :)

Sara @ Fro Yo Foodie May 29, 2010 at 9:56 am

I just found your blog…CONGRATS on the baby! How exciting!

I LOVE the new Almond Dream frozen dessert! I bought a pint while I was on a trip in Montana, however I’ve only been able to find the ice cream sandwiches where I live. :-(

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 29, 2010 at 9:58 am

Sara, Glad you found me. Yeah, I can find the Almond Dream vanilla at my regular grocery store, but my Whole Foods carries the Cappuccino Swirl and the Praline Crunch. The Praline is by far my favorite – ask your local store to carry it!

Kayla May 29, 2010 at 11:52 am

Oh my gosh, you look SO good!! Being preggers suits you oh-so-well :-D

ccarroll May 29, 2010 at 3:45 pm

so great to meet you! i hope we can do it again in august :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter May 29, 2010 at 4:08 pm

Cat, agreed. Would seriously love to hear about your Russian adventures. Take care!

ashley May 29, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Aw, love the bump photo : ) Glad you seem to be feeling better!