Guess What's Back?

by HEAB on June 11, 2010

Ever since I made this oatmeal parfait, I have not wanted anything to do with hot cereal, and I still can’t even look at tahini. So sad. :( Anyway, last week, the thought of some warm oat bran actually started to sound good again, and yesterday was finally the day. Yep, it’s back in my life…oat bran, please don’t ever leave me again!

I started out small with 1/3 a cup. I used to eat 3/4 to 1 cup at a time. However, I just can’t eat big portions these days, or I feel sick. I cooked the oat bran with water, topped it with one large naner, and a Reece’s Peanut Butter cup. Well, not really, but if you freeze a blob of Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter, I swear it tastes straight-up like a Reece’s! Many thanks to Marlee for the idea. Marlee, from now on my freezer will contain a constant stock of frozen chocolate PB blobs! So yes, both oat bran and nut butter are back in my life. :)

Then inspired by Mama Pea’s tasty looking veggie dogs, I made myself an all beef hot dog in a toasted whole wheat bun for lunch. Sometimes you just need a good dog! Toppings included mustard and my Bald Eagle Sauce.

As far as exercise goes yesterday, I walked my errands. Fortunately, CD and I live in a pretty urban area, and I love those days when I can fit in exercise and mark a few things off the to-do list at the same time. First I went to a farmer’s market held at Vanderbilt University Hospital. Random, I know, but it’s a wonderful little market with several of my favorite local farms in attendance. We live about 2 miles from the hospital, but I didn’t want to walk that far in the heat with the frozen meat I intended to buy. So, I drove about halfway and walked the rest. I loaded up my insulated shopping bag with grass-fed finished steak, and some local fresh fruit. They had peaches! I’m so excited – love love love peaches in the summer!

Next up, I treated myself to a chocolate cookie Blizzard, HEAB style. :)

My chocolate protein ice-cream looks lumpy, but those are actually chunks of Pamela’s Extreme Chocolate Mini-Cookies. After making the ice-cream, I blended in a serving of cookies on low speed. Oh my gosh, so good!

Then it was time for more walking. CD raced in a local track meet held at a high-school near our house, and I decided to walk over and cheer for my hubby.

All in all, a great day. A little oat bran, lots of chocolate, and plenty of walking. :)

Do you live in a walkable city?

Chocolate Covered Katie June 11, 2010 at 8:44 am

Yay for the frozen chocolate! I’m still going to have to try it :) . Tomorrow!!
Happy Friday, pretty lady :) .

Jenn (GH) June 11, 2010 at 8:48 am

Sounds like a perfect day to me. I can walk to a few places from my house, Trader Joe’s, being one of them. :-D

Beth June 11, 2010 at 8:48 am

You look sooo cute!! I can see your bump! :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 8:52 am

Thanks Beth – yeah, the bump was large and in charge last night. :)

Christie {Honoring Health} June 11, 2010 at 8:52 am

Glad some of your old favorites are coming back!

I do not live in a walkable city, I live in the suburbs with only houses for miles around. I wish I lived in a city!

Heather (Perspective Is Everything) June 11, 2010 at 9:14 am

Oh what a blessed child in your womb-to be sharing all that yummy food!!! Looks SO good :)
Yes, a very walkable town here. Love that. Everything I need is in walking distance, including the lake, a bike trail,farmer’s market, parks, and Oskri Organics :)

saltytooth June 11, 2010 at 9:16 am

I am not a nut butter fan, but I feel compelled to purchase the Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter. Perhaps this will convert me.

Heather June 11, 2010 at 9:16 am

you are too adorable :) i love the way your dog looks…gotta find that sauce!

fartygirl June 11, 2010 at 9:17 am

Great pic! You got that Mommy glow.

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 9:25 am

Farty, That’s sweat. ;)

dorrybird June 11, 2010 at 9:23 am

Y’all are adorable! I’m sad to say I don’t currently live in a walkable city. In my opinion, Dallas is not pedestrian friendly in the least. And our public transportation is a joke so driving a car becomes a necessity. My fiance and I share one car between us and hope to move somewhere more walkable once we’re married this fall. We both love NOTHING MORE than walking just about everywhere…we got used to it in NYC :)

alli June 11, 2010 at 9:27 am

ooh i think i’ll be storing choc. blobs in my freezer, too. sounds delish!
you look great, by the way! such a cute little baby bump :)

Carl\ June 11, 2010 at 9:40 am

heather! I love reading your blog- not only because of your delicious and healthy fare, but because you live in Nashville! I attend Belmont University… (but back in my hometown, Oklahoma, for the summer)and so i love seeing the familiar restaurants, parks, etc.! Maybe a meet up in the near future?!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 11:09 am

Carly, Definitely! Email me when you get back in the fall. :)

jenna June 11, 2010 at 9:41 am

what a fun day!!! :) your blizzard looks sooooo good!!!

awwwwwww….that baby bump your sporting is super cute! :) I hope its going well for you! You look fab!

carly June 11, 2010 at 9:46 am

Heather! I love reading your blog- not only because of your delicious and healthy fare- but also because you live in NASHVILLE! I go to Belmont University, (although I’m back in my hometown in Oklahoma for the summer) so i love seeing the familiar restaurants and places you visit! Maybe a blogger/reader meet up in the future?! P.S. – Love the bump! :)

Leah June 11, 2010 at 9:48 am

I discovered the Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter at Target! When I saw it on sale I decided to try it! This stuff is awesome! Im still discovering new ways of eating it. Currently Im eating it on bananas. Heather you look great with your cute little baby bump!

I live in the country. Sometimes I wish I lived in the city so I could walk to my favorite stores & the farmers market. I have to drive about 10 miles to town & Raleigh is about a 15 minute drive

Mama Pea June 11, 2010 at 10:02 am

I spy a baby bump! ADORABLE. Your dog puts mine to shame. How did I miss what this Bald Eagle sauce is? Time to reread an old post…

Kelly June 11, 2010 at 10:15 am

So glad Oatbran is back in your life!!! WOOT! :) That picture of you and CD is adorable!

emily June 11, 2010 at 10:19 am

I love that outfit! And the ice cream looks so refreshing. Thanks for the
link to the recipe.

Kelsey June 11, 2010 at 10:24 am

i could just hug you to pieces at how adorable you are girl!!! <3 omg

little belly :) aweee xoxo

plamarie June 11, 2010 at 10:28 am

That peanut butter is tasty! Glad you are enjoying oat bran again. Great photo of you guys! ;)

Stacie @ Imperfectly Healthy June 11, 2010 at 10:42 am

Mmmm…the “Blizzard” looks good!

As I was eating a Dark Mocha Almond Kashi bar this morning, I looked at the nutrition information and saw that it contain 8% of DV for iron. Thought you might be interested! :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Thanks Staci. Haven’t seen that flavor of Kashi bar – sounds good!

Jessica @ How Sweet June 11, 2010 at 10:50 am

You are looking so cute! You actually look fabulous!

I love your HEAB Blizzards. I need to start making those!

DiningAndDishing June 11, 2010 at 10:51 am

I live in a very walkable city…DC! I don’t even have a car out here. SO MUCH less stress in my life as a result. No parking tickets, no gas expenses, no insurance or car payments. And, walking is so good for us!

You look adorable with your little belly :) .

- Beth @ http://www.DiningAndDishing.com

Betherann June 11, 2010 at 10:56 am

You two (or three, I should say!) look so adorable. :D

Graze With Me June 11, 2010 at 10:57 am

BRILLIANT idea on freezing globs of nut butter. Thanks to you and Marlee for that one!

I see a baby bump! I think every woman is 1,000 times more beautiful when they are pregnant and you are no exception. :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 11:12 am

Thanks Graze with Me. :)

Frugal 'n' Fit! June 11, 2010 at 10:58 am

Wow, your baby bump has really popped! I am due on November 6th and I am having fun strutting around with my huge belly. I never thought I’d be excited to have a huge belly, but there you have it!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 11:11 am

Frugal ‘n’ Fit, Me too. Yay for bellies. :)

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday June 11, 2010 at 11:00 am

Awww, there’s the baby bump :D

Marilou @ Mostly Healthy June 11, 2010 at 11:01 am

You’re so radiant! And what a beautiful belly you have :) Love the purple scarf!

Katherine: What About Summer? June 11, 2010 at 11:02 am

my city is in NO way walkable: think everything at least five miles away and the most terrible traffic. I wish it wasn’t so

you and CD are gorgeous together

Scott in Ohio June 11, 2010 at 11:03 am

Wow, I need to get on that Bald Eagle Sauce.

You’re really “sounding” good these days. Hope I’m right about that!

Good weekend vibes to you and CD!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 11:10 am

Thanks Scott, Same to you. :)

Kellie June 11, 2010 at 11:06 am

We live in a pretty walkable area. It is hard with the kids sometimes do to the fact that they have little legs, but I like to walk when I can.

Tamara June 11, 2010 at 11:09 am

I do not live in a walkable city, and it aggravates me to no end. I hate having to drive everywhere, and more specifically /park/ everywhere, because while it’s impossible to hop around on our excruciatingly outdated public transportation system, it’s equally impossible to find a place to put your car downtown because the place was built in 1860.

Abby June 11, 2010 at 11:15 am

We live in a great neighborhood that has a nice little downtown with restaurants and a food co-op and whatnot, and is also within a few blocks of awesome trails for hiking and biking. Plus, we’re about a ten-mile ride from the totally walker-friendly Center City. It’s the perfect mix of urban and small town, all within the city limits of Philadelphia.

How did CD do at the track meet?

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Abby, He did okay. Ran the mile. Not his best time, but he hasn’t been training that much. Plus it was super hot! However, I’m always proud to see him run and amazed by his speed. Thanks for asking. :)

Miranda @ Mirandasjeans June 11, 2010 at 11:15 am

*squeels* look at that baby bump coming along! :-D

A Teenage Gourmet June 11, 2010 at 11:35 am

I’m going to try that frozen peanut butter blob thing. :) Thanks!

missyrayn June 11, 2010 at 11:44 am

You two look soooo cute!

Our town is very walkable and we do so often. But unfortunately a lot of our work takes us out of town so we do a fair bit of driving too.

jenny (green food diaries) June 11, 2010 at 11:45 am

HEAB! i tried protein ice cream for the first time yesterday. i halved the recipe and used vanilla nut milk and vanilla sun warrior protein, plus NOW brand stevia, not nunaturals (can’t find it here)… im glad i tried it even though the texture was totally unexpected and it was funky tasting — it might be just the vanilla flavour though. it was my first time using the gums.

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 1:23 pm

Jenny, I haven’t been adding extra stevia – just letting the protein powder sweeten it. Sometimes, the gums take practice, and if it’s too “gummy”, I recommend a bit more liquid or ice. Takes some trial and error, but you when you get it right, it’s so good! Hope your next batch isn’t too funky!

SoloSzabi June 11, 2010 at 11:46 am

Walkable city? London? :) Oh yes, it is walkable for me… but most of the time I ride. I try to go with bicycle everywhere, gym (2,5 miles), shopping (Whole Foods Market 11 miles), work (8 miles)… I hate pubic transport and I can’t afford to keep a car.

I just rode home from work.. I am off to some oat bran now! :D

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) June 11, 2010 at 11:51 am

You two just look adorable! We are starting to get sidewalks all in our small city, but it is kind of slow going. We have a park that just came up down the street, but again, the sidewalk does not meet up to our neighborhood. Hopefully soon though! Enjoy your afternoon!

Maren June 11, 2010 at 11:53 am

I want that veggie dog for lunch! You always have the most creative lunches, I need to channel that creativity in my mid day meal!

Mara @ What's For Dinner? June 11, 2010 at 11:59 am

Sometimes, I really miss the walkability of downtown Chicago… but most days I love my little townhouse :) You look freaking adorable!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Thanks Mara. :)

nikkionlunch June 11, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Yay to the Heablet (love it!) allowing you to get back to some of your favorites! You’re looking great!

As for walkable locations, I definitely am there. I have to say that those types of neighborhoods own my heart, although the walkable city that absolutely owns my heart the most is New Orleans. When I go there I can walk and walk and walk every single day and never get tired of it.

Lauren June 11, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Heather, you know we love the baby bump shots! You look so beautiful!! I live in the furthest suburbs of Chicago, but I love having a mix of corn fields, woods, and any store I would want to go to still nearby. I can walk to the library, post office, grocery store…but it’s not the grocery store I like, but handy for when I just need one or two items. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend! Must freeze the DC peanut butter!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 1:20 pm

Thanks Lauren. :) Where do live in Chicago? Have I asked you this before? I can’t remember. CD grew up in Oak Brook, and we love going back to visit. Such a great city!

edenseats June 11, 2010 at 12:20 pm

OMG i want a veggie dog STAT now!!!! good thing I bought a new pack! thanks for reminding I have a soft spot for hot dogs! beautiful blizzard you made! I live in L.A. where people walk only on treadmills…..

The Coconut Mama June 11, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Good golly….I thought that was a chicken liver in your bowl at first! Haha. Well, I’m glad your able to eat oat bran and nut butter again. Your veggie dog looks yummy too. I think I’ll have one for lunch =)

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Coconut Mama, Ha, that probably wouldn’t surprise people if I added chicken liver to my oatmeal…I’ll keep it in mind. ;)

Ana June 11, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Lovely picture, you are shining pregnant Heather!!
I used to live in a totally walkable city in Brazil, and that is the one thing I miss the most about living there (besides my family obviously!). I love to walk and I loved being able to walk to the grocery store, butcher shop, bakeries, the gym, the mall, and all other errands and places I needed. It was all close by, even if I needed to walk a bit, but it was awesome. I really miss that.
Here in NC where I live I need a car for everything, there is nothing in walking distance, which is quite sad. I always enjoy walking everywhere when I visit my family in Brazil!
I really need to make some protein ice cream, and what a great idea to freeze the nut butter, I need to try that! I will put a blob of almond butter in the freezer!

Marilyn June 11, 2010 at 12:38 pm

Another variation on chocolate/peanut butter frozen treats.

Melt chocolate chips in micro, stir in peanut butter and a bit of nutritional yeast, freeze. Yum.

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 1:14 pm

Marilyn, Sounds yum!

Sarah (from See Sarah Eat) June 11, 2010 at 12:52 pm

You are so cute! I mean, you always were, but I love the pic of you two. I am so going to have to freeze some dark chocolate dreams blobs, stat!

My city is fairly walkable in several areas. Unfortunately, the part we live in, we mostly have to stick to neighborhoods due to lack of sidewalks. But there are certain neighborhoods where we can park our car in one spot and walk to several places. It’s so nice!

eatmovelove June 11, 2010 at 1:33 pm

Oh my God your gorgeous. And scarfs so suit you! Love it all.

Great post again. God I’m lovin’ them. I’m noticing more carbs in your diet and I think it’s so healthy.

Oh…and I’m going to put some of that peanut butter in my freezer now…you got me at Reeses :)

Katie June 11, 2010 at 1:35 pm

You’re looking great! I always found my bump to be noticeably bigger in the evening than it was in the morning … ?

I live in an urban-ish area. I like it! Only a half-mile away is the post office, a Target, Chipotle, and a bunch of other little stores and eateries. I think it would be fun to live dead center in a REAL urban area too. Vancouver would be my ideal city – clean and beautiful, with a real cosmopolitan culture as well as Stanley Park close by!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Katie, Yes, the bump emerges at night. Funny little bump. :)

I love Vancouver. Granville Island Market is my favorite!

Melissa June 11, 2010 at 1:37 pm

Love the hot dog! A HUGE preggo craving with my first! Also, the bump is really starting to show! Super cute pic!

annecalista June 11, 2010 at 2:21 pm

I live in a walkable city (Dover, NH) but its very small, and there is not a lot of job opportunities there so I still have to drive to work. I would love to have a job that I could walk/bike to so I could incorporate exercise into my everyday life!
You are so cute! It seems like your belly showed up all of a sudden :-)

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Annecalista, Yeah, the bump likes to show up in the evenings. :)

Jenny June 11, 2010 at 2:49 pm

Oh Heather, after 48 hours of being sick with a stomach bug – this post is the only thing that has made me even remotely hungry. Everything looks wonderful! and I’m so proud of you for being more lenient with your “rules”. Trust me girl, you still eat 110x’s healthier than most and should be REALLY happy that you’re fueling properly and honoring your body. The HEABlet will thank you :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Jenny, So sorry you’ve been sick. Glad my post made you hungry. That’s a good sign! :)

Lola June 11, 2010 at 2:55 pm

You look so cute with your baby bump!! :) i’m glad you are feeling a little better by the way, and hey how do you freeze the butter ? do you put it in a little plate or how do you do it?

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Lola, I put the PB in a paper cupcake liner. Perfect and pulled right off after it was frozen. You must try!

bitesandbliss June 11, 2010 at 3:21 pm

I wish I lived in a walkable city! I guess in a way there’s nothing o complain about because my campus is pedestrian only and it’s like a small “city” itself. I love the little quiant towns, though where everything’s close enough to walk. Anyway, that ice cream looks delicious!! Little hidden cookie chunks. mmmmmmm :)

RunToThefinish June 11, 2010 at 3:25 pm

I know I don’t want to stay in Miami, but I really do love walking to do all kinds of errands!

lindsay June 11, 2010 at 3:36 pm

I love walking to our little market around our house, etc. I wish we lived down town where you can walk everywhere, like whole foods!

love the grass fed beef. iron up!

marshell y. Roper June 11, 2010 at 3:57 pm

I live in Greenville, SC. It is a beautiful town to walk in, but the humidity will kill you if you are not careful. I am not just talking normal humidity, I am talking about the kind that takes your breath away when you breath, even at night. This is something that is a constant thing, I hear. I lived in NY and I will be here a year this July, but I have never experienced anything like this. So, yes and no on the walking thing!

Your baby bump is sooooo cute!!!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Marshell, One of my good friends went to Furman, and I love Greenville. Such a cute city, and they’ve done some amazing things with the downtown area. Nashville is stifling during the summer as well – I feel your pain. At least you’re not too far from the mountains. Love Asheville!

Danielle (Runs on Green) June 11, 2010 at 4:59 pm

*Yay* for the return of oats! That’s probably the only thing I could never, ever get sick of.

I live in the suburbs so it’s definitely walkable…only I wish the land was semi-flat (it’s nothing but hills here, so you have no choice but to get a nice quad workout)

And I love the last picture :D

Natalie June 11, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Isn’t it funny how things you used to eat everyday and love are just disgusting? It is so weird.

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Natalie, Yes, it has been the weirdest time of my life food-wise. I always heard the smells will get to you, and you’ll want foods you never wanted before, the usual stuff won’t sound good, etc. IT’S ALL TRUE!

Katie June 11, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Oats and nut butter back in one sitting?!? Living on the wild side, aren’t you? :)

You look so cute!! I live in a small city, and I usually ride my bike everywhere. I walked all over in London and I loved it, but when I have my bike and I can get there faster, that’s usually my preferred method of transportation.

Ashley June 11, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Look at your cute little baby bump!! You look beautiful Heather.

rachael June 11, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Love the last pic:) I live in a very walkable town and I love it!

Cherie June 11, 2010 at 7:01 pm

Yeah…love the picture of little Heablet’s baby bump!! You & CD both look so happy!

I live in Wheaton, which is a NW burb of Chicago and we have a great town for walking (while ya can up here). Oh, and I can’t wait to try the blob too…my version anyway. Glad you get to enjoy some of your favs again!

homecookedem June 11, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Oh, look at you and the little Heablet bump!!! You are so adorable!! :) How many weeks are you now?

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 8:33 pm

Em, 17 weeks. In 2 & 1/2 more weeks, I’ll be halfway there. Can’t believe it!

Brynne June 11, 2010 at 7:46 pm

Ahh Heather you and your baby bump look BEAUTIFUL! Congrats again, gorgeous!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 11, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Thanks Brynne. :)

Amber at Berlinswhimsy June 11, 2010 at 8:03 pm

The Bald Eagle Sauce sounds really good—I’m going to make some!

Laurie June 11, 2010 at 8:20 pm

Yes, I do : ) There are 1,500 people in our Borough and a total of 6,000 in our whole County. We have 2 red lights and only got the 2nd one 3 yrs. ago!! I call it “Mayberry” in the Endless Mountains.

Jenn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) June 11, 2010 at 9:42 pm

That hot dog looks sooo good!!

Your itty bitty baby bump is adorable! :)

Jenn

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) June 11, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Aww, lavendar is a great color on you. Love the scarf and the bump! Holy bump-let! Too cute! Trust me, in no time random strangers will just run up to you and rub it/touch it. Boundaries don’t cross their minds. You’re forewarned b/c your bump is very touchable, if i do say so myself :)

Glad the advice/info was useful

xoxo

BroccoliHut June 11, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Totally trying the frozen Dark Chocolate Dreams trick–genius!
My city is very unwalkable, unfortunately. Maybe someday Birmingham will get its act together and become pedestrian-friendly!

Felicia June 11, 2010 at 11:44 pm

ok, first – i lovee the bump! so cute! heres my question: where do you get all your scarves? i love all the ones you have on, where do you usually find them?

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 12, 2010 at 6:33 am

Felicia, My friends all know I LOVE scarves and give them to me as gifts. The one in this post came from the GAP. Love it. :)

Julie @ Pickley Pear June 12, 2010 at 5:19 am

Detroit is nowhere near walkable :( We all live in the suburbs (for obvious reasons!), with no public transit. We drive. There are many lakes with trails and paths for workouts, but not running errands. My gym is literally one mile away but crosses a busy freeway so I can’t even walk there! Maybe someday I’ll give in a cool downtown city.

You look so cute in the dress, I hope you are feeling great and this hot weather isn’t wearing you down :)

hayleycepeda June 12, 2010 at 5:31 am

HEABs you look SO adorable!!! I can see your little heablet making his/her appearance!! You look gorgeous – a nice pregnancy glow! I know I keep asking you this (preggo brain?) but how far along are you and when are you due? Lovin’ the hot dog by the way – I’ve been craving beef lately!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 12, 2010 at 6:34 am

Hayley, I’m about 17 weeks and due November 18. What about you? It’s funny, hamburgers don’t sound good at all, but I’m loving on some all beef hot dogs and steak! ;)

Katrina (gluten free gidget) June 12, 2010 at 7:04 am

Those mini cookies are awesome! I don’t live in a city where I can walk to do my errands. But, our neighborhood is very walker friendly. There is a lot of activity at night so it is always safe, unlike our last neighborhood. It makes me want to go out and walk! We are only 1 block away from this awesome 3 mile paved stretch of sidewalk right next to the water. It is so gorgeous in the morning!

Allie (Protein Girl) June 12, 2010 at 7:37 am

You finally look prego! So cute. Tell Heablet you want larger servings of oatbran and nutbutter.

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 12, 2010 at 8:33 am

Allie, Ha, the HEABlet told me to eat more. Ate a big ole bowl this morning. :)

Maggie June 12, 2010 at 9:42 am

I DO live in a walkable city! Sounds like my kind of day. I haven’t had oat bran in months now and I don’t know why. I’ve been sticking with regular oats I guess!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 12, 2010 at 11:41 am

But Maggie, you were my oat bran partner in crime. :) Just got your wedding invite – beautiful. Love you!

sportyhealthnut June 13, 2010 at 2:44 pm

That’s so cool you put me on your blog! I love this blogging world people are so nice!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 13, 2010 at 3:03 pm

Marlee, Oh my gosh, I think you’ve started a frozen dark chocolate PB trend. It’s so good – very clever of you. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Lara (Thinspired) June 15, 2010 at 8:48 pm

Oat bran is totally back in my life, too! I bought some last week after remembering how much more volume I get compared to plain old rolled oats. What was I thinking ever going off oat bran?!

Heather Eats Almond Butter June 16, 2010 at 8:56 am

I don’t know…what were you thinking?!? ;)

{ 3 trackbacks }