Back In Nashville

by HEAB on September 5, 2010

We made it back home last night in great time. Surprisingly, despite it being a holiday weekend, we never never saw much traffic on the Interstate. It felt so good to pull into our driveway and walk into our house, especially since we now have all new hardwood floors! While in Michigan, we had our hardwood floors refinished and stained a new color. We also replaced the carpet in the master bedroom with wood floors to match the rest of the downstairs. Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! With two dogs, carpet is almost impossible to keep clean, and we don’t even allow the dogs in the carpeted areas of the house. However, we were always tracking dog hair and dirt onto the carpet with our socks. So gross, and I’m so glad it’s gone. We still have carpet upstairs, but I’d like to keep it that way as we plan on having tiny feet running around up there soon. :) Many many thanks to Alice, CD’s mom, who flew in to supervise the new floors…and for cleaning our house while you were here. Alice, I can’t thank you enough, it looks beautiful! Many thanks to my family as well for putting our bedroom back together and hauling off our old furniture. Then to top it all off, I walked into to see our dining room table full of baby gifts, including everything from homemade quilts to adorable outfits, from many fellow bloggers and HEAB readers. I had no idea some of you were sending gifts for the HEABlet. Really, I don’t think I have ever felt so loved by so many people in my life. THANK YOU!

OK, so how about some eats?

Unlike our trip to Michigan, CD and I remembered to pack our prepared eats in the car for the drive home. Again, it’s simply too difficult to stop and eat when traveling with 2 dogs, and so we usually prepare whatever food we have left before leaving and eat on the road, stopping only for gas and bathroom breaks.

After a game of Musical Jars, breakfast before we left was chocolate custard oats with Trader Joe’s raw crunchy almond butter. For the oats, I cooked 1/2 cup oat bran with 1 and 1/2 cups water, stirring over low heat until most of the water had been absorbed. I then stirred in one whole egg until it was fully cooked. After removing from the heat, I added 1 TBSP cocoa powder. I didn’t sweeten it with anything as I think the almond butter itself adds the perfect touch of sweet love. :)

Then on our way home, we snacked on the following…

IMG_5877.JPG IMG_5878.JPG

Hard boiled eggs and leftover burgers made with beef and hummus (so yummy!)

IMG_5881.JPG IMG_5882.JPG

A Nutiva Hemp Chocolate bar and my favorite chocolate squares.

IMG_5880.JPG IMG_5883.JPG

The pups got chunks of leftover baked sweet potato, and around 5 o’clock when we stopped for gas, I was totally craving pizza and came really close to buying pizza flavored Combos. Ha, remember those? However, I settled for a small bag of beef jerky instead.

When we arrived home, I still had pizza on the brain. So, after unloading the Jeep, I found this in our freezer…thank goodness for all those pizza cravings in my first trimester!

Amy’s Single Serve Rice Crust Roasted Vegetable Pizza. Yum – thanks Amy!

Alice was also kind enough to leave us the following goodies from a recent trip she took to Crested Butte, Colorado…

Love Alice!

A little while after my pizza, I poured myself a bowl of the gluten-free cereal (delicious by the way). We didn’t have any almond milk, and so I made myself some HEABified coconut milk, but more about that in another post. Yep, you better I believe I managed to use the Vita-mix before going to bed! :)

OK, time to go walk the dogs and sort through 5 weeks of mail plus several boxes of product samples…expect some giveaways soon!

Before I go…

If you’re interested in a step-by-step protein ice-cream tutorial, please click here to read my guest post all about it over at Chocolate Covered Katie. By the way, make sure and stop by Katie’s blog tomorrow and wish her Happy Birthday! :)

Also, YogaDownload is having a Labor Day Weekend sale. Through Monday, use the coupon code LaborDay to get 40% off the site’s entire library of yoga classes, meditations and music!

Enjoy your weekend!

eatmovelove September 5, 2010 at 9:43 am

Glad you arrived home safe and sound!

Even your dogs have exquisite tastes – eating sweet potato chunks! :)

Melissa September 5, 2010 at 9:52 am

Welcome back to Nashville. Enjoy this lovely weather !

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Melissa,
I went on a walk earlier today – so beautiful out today. Makes me happy to be back home. :)

Melanie@idreamoftahini September 5, 2010 at 9:58 am

I got the coolest image of your pups eating sweet potatoes and enjoying being with you on your drive home. We take two week vacations and I think I’m getting to relax, I can’t even imagine how great of a trip your long month and a half vacations are. Sounds like you all had a great “Babymoon”. How awesome that your family helped to get your house fixed up while your gone. What a great feeling to come home to all the new improvements!!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Melanie,
Hehe – more like scarfing the potatoes…they loved ‘em! :)

VeggieGirl September 5, 2010 at 9:58 am

“Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaaack.”

Hope you get the reference…

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:29 pm

VG,
I get it…used to love Welcome Back, Kotter back in the day. ;)

A Teenage Gourmet September 5, 2010 at 10:06 am

I’ve wanted to try that brand of granola! Is it worth the price?

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Teenage Gourmet,
Not sure what brand it was…looks like it was homemade. My MIL picked it up in Crested Butte, CO. Not sure how much she paid for it either…although I’ve never seen a “cheap” gluten free cereal. Sure was delicious though.

Bridget September 5, 2010 at 10:18 am

Looking forward to the HEABified coconut milk recipe! I usually use almond milk but I love all things coconut so this is very intriguing….

I will stay tuned :)

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Bridget,
Soon…very very soon. I promise. :)

Sarah (Running to Slow Things Down) September 5, 2010 at 10:22 am

Your oats look fabulous! I always forget about adding eggs and cocoa—both delicious options (especially together.) :D

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) September 5, 2010 at 10:25 am

Yay, you made it home…apparently to a new place! That is so great. I bet it looks amazing. Tony and I are considering putting hardwoods in our master bedroom and turning it into our office. Oh, do you have a Roomba? We love ours on the hardwood floors! Keeps the dust and cat hair down. Enjoy your home today!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Sarena,
No, but I totally need a Roomba. Christmas maybe? I’ll start working on Santa. ;)

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) September 5, 2010 at 3:34 pm

My parents gave us ours a few years ago and I swear it was the best gift ever!

Mary @ Bites and Bliss September 5, 2010 at 10:25 am

Hard boiled eggs and portable oats are my new favorite road meals. :) Glad you had a food-stocked car this time!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Mary,
Me too! It saved us.

Jess @ Jessica is Getting Fit September 5, 2010 at 10:30 am

Welcome home! :D I love that you had all of your road snacks picked out for the trip. I need to get better about doing that when we travel – I always end up with trail mix from a gas station instead!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Jess,
I’ve been known to hit the gas station for trail mix…you could do much worse! Pretty good choice if you ask me. ;)

Michelle @ Give Me the Almond Butter September 5, 2010 at 10:35 am

That’s very lucky you didn’t hit any traffic. I definitely hit traffic on Friday morning on my way up to the cabin.

That must have been so great to come home to a beautiful, clean house with new floors and gifts!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Michelle,
I know, we totally lucked out – I think it’s because everyone was heading up to the lakes, and we were leaving. Going against the flow helped.

MoniMeals September 5, 2010 at 10:37 am

Welcome back! Thanks for sharing the ice cream tutorial! I am looking forward. :)

Felicia (a taste of health with balance) September 5, 2010 at 10:38 am

Thanks for info about the yoga sale! Glad you’re back safe and sound. I tried cooking the egg in my oatmeal once and it did not go over so well, but I want to try again.. maybe sometime this week :)

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Felicia,
Try it…I’m stuck on it. This week’s oat recipe anyway – the egg makes them creamy and super filling. I like it better than protein powder at the moment…shhh, don’t tell Jay. ;)

Felicia (a taste of health with balance) September 6, 2010 at 12:18 am

I usually just put an over-easy egg right on top — love the runny-ness with the thick oats! Just save the powder for more ice cream hehe

Felicia (a taste of health with balance) September 6, 2010 at 12:19 am

Tabitha September 5, 2010 at 10:39 am

Wow, you tow have really been on the road, it will soon be time to put your feet up! I wish you would start a restaurant/cafe, I would love to come and pick up HEAB food everyday, I just don’t have your imagination. What about an essential HEAB foody goody pack that you could send all over the world – eh I’m in Scotland so I’m covering my bases here!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Tabitha,
I’d love to open up a restaurant….well, in theory anyway. Restaurant ownership is so much work, but I wish more places would serve different kinds of food…although I’m not sure if customers would get the whole eating out the almond butter jar concept. ;)

Love the idea of an essential HEAB foody goody pack. However, there would be too many items to include…I would never be able to pick and choose!

fartygirl September 5, 2010 at 10:41 am

LOVE hardwood floors. Great decision. I bet your place looks so sunny. :)

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Fartygirl,
It does. I love it. I will never put down carpet again!

Meg September 5, 2010 at 11:12 am

Glad you’re home safe AND sans traffic! I was once a beef jerkey FIEND…oh memories. Good stuff ;) so salty, though. Can’t wait to read your protein ice cream post on katie’s lovely blog! Yay!!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Meg,
Yes, I was so thirsty after that jerky and downed a liter of water…totally worth it though. Hit the spot!

Lauren @ 40Apples September 5, 2010 at 11:28 am

Welcome home! How amazing to come home to beautiful floors and bunch of HEABlet gifts!! :)

Nicole @ yuppie yogini September 5, 2010 at 11:38 am

Thanks for the yogadownload tip…I was on their site a few days ago and didn’t notice the promotion. Do you have any favorite yoga classes from yogadownload?

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Nicole,
I love the power fusion hot yoga class, and for a great workout try any of the Ashtanga classes or the ones with weights. Also enjoy the Forrest yoga – longer holds, not so much flow…and you will have legs of steel. For now, just been enjoying the prenatal classes, and they’ve been great!

Nicole @ yuppie yogini September 5, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Thanks! I will definitely check these out! :)

S @ extremebalance.net/blog September 5, 2010 at 12:28 pm

I thought the beef/hummus burger was actually a chocolate cookie at first, and even when I *read* that it was meat, I still… saw a chocolate cookie for another minute. Clearly, it’s time for a chocolate cookie.

I kinda love coming home to mail after long trips–even when it includes bills. Snail mail is *so* great!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:42 pm

S,
I just scrolled up and looked at the photo of the burger…I can see cookie. ;)

Thankfully, all of our bills are on automatic draft, and so they were already paid. I had much more fun sorting through the HEABlet’s gifts. :)

Little Bookworm September 5, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Glad you had a safe journey back, and the HEABifed coconut milk sounds interesting!

Jessica @ How Sweet September 5, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Welcome home! The next few weeks are sure to fly. :)

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) September 5, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Welcome home!!! There is nothing quite like coming home after being gone. It’s mostly good…BUT…that overwhelmed feeling I tend to get of wanting to unpack ALL My clothes, do the laundry,sort thru every last piece of mail, box, and thing that was sent to me, you name it, I want to do it all…like within seconds of returning home. Compulsive much?…haha. I hope you are not like me and can take your time!

The wood floors and coming home to them? Congrats!! The fact that someone else you trusted oversaw the whole thing and you didnt have to deal w/ workmen, stress, noise…priceless!!!

Congrats on all your blog swag and on the nice things people sent to you…that’s b/c you deserve it!!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Averie,
Yes, I totally thought of you last night. I remember when you got from Aruba, unpacked, sorted your mail, and then went for groceries at like 3 AM. Ha, I was so tempted, but TJ’s and Costco were both closed. :(

And yes, so thankful I didn’t have to supervise the floors…I don’t think I could have handled another remodeling project. Honestly, I don’t see how people gut their entire houses and renovate…I’d rather just move!

Heather (Heather's Dish) September 5, 2010 at 2:37 pm

welcome home! so glad you guys had a safe trip :)

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Thanks Heather. :)

Ana September 5, 2010 at 4:08 pm

Vacations are nice, but I find that coming back home is even better!!
I am glad you guys are safely back home Heather!
Oh, and I not surprised at all with the vitamin action, I can only imagine how much you missed it!! (I have been using mine at least twice a day everyday since I got it!!)

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Ana,
I knew you’d love your Vita – don’t know how I lived without mine. Although, I didn’t miss it as much as I thought I would while in Michigan…I think my hearing improved too. ;)

Kristin (Cook, Bake and Nibble) September 5, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Glad you made it home safe and sound :)

Delicious looking eats, I just made some OIAJ myself today… Ohhh so delicious. :)

xo
Kris

Christina @ Ilovefetacheese September 5, 2010 at 4:28 pm

OMG I LOVE PIZZA COMBOS but I have absolutely no self control when it comes to them. Welcome home!!! :)

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 8:36 pm

Christina,
Me neither…that’s why I didn’t buy them. :)

Heidi - Apples Under My Bed September 5, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Ooooooh those oats look lush! Delicious :)
Heidi xo

Maren September 5, 2010 at 5:11 pm

I never get tired of reading the interesting ways you make things. I get so inspired. Making burgers with hummus, I will have to try! Congrats on the ‘new’ house, have fun!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 8:36 pm

Maren,
Yes, try the hummus burgers…adds so much flavor and the texture is great!

Penny Knight September 5, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Heab, glad you made it home safe! That is my favorite Amy’s pizza. I was so excited when I saw that she had developed with gluten free crust I think I danced in the whole foods freezer section:). I got a few strange looks. I wish you much rest.

I wanted to share with you a few months ago after writing about how delish your protien ice cream was and hoping that I would need a new excuss to by a vita mix. Well about a month ago I tried to make mango Ice cream (frozen mango not dried mango) and burned out the motor to my blender. 2nd blender I have murdered and was a little confused because it had handled mango in my green monsters. Just wanted to share. :)

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Penny,
I really liked that pizza. Honestly, as much I love cheese, I really think once you add some good sauce and veggies, cheese is totally unnecessary. The crust was great too…no gluten needed. ;)

So, are you going to get your Vita-Mix now that blender #2 died?!? I hope so!

Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels September 6, 2010 at 7:42 am

I totally agree with you about pizza. Just give me veggies and a tasty sauce and I’m good. :)

Sylvia September 5, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Glad to hear that you’re back home safe and sound! Can’t wait to hear about this coconut milk recipe:)

Jessica (Fit and Clean) September 5, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Oh, how I love Amy’s veggie pizza! They are soooo good. Good choice over the pizza flavored Combos, LOL! I haven’t had those in a lot of years!

Tina September 5, 2010 at 8:09 pm

We have all hardwoods downstairs and I love it! Especially with dogs like you mentioned. Although ours do need to be resurfaced and restained.

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Tina,
Seriously, I don’t understand why people put down carpet. I know hardwoods are more costly to install, but they last forever and are so much easier to keep clean. Plus, the thought of carpet just kind of grosses me out, especially after seeing the dirt/dog hair that builds up on the hardwoods…to think that is sitting in the carpet. Yuck!

Nicole September 5, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Welcome home!! What a nice array of surprises to come home to!! I’m glad you made it safely.
So I have to ask—the eggs in your oats…do you crack an egg in the oats and cook it in with the oats? How do you know the eggs are cooked all the way through? It doesn’t even look like there’s any egg in there–I’m imagining like egg clumps or something. I’m really interested in trying!

HEAB September 5, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Hey Nicole,
I cook the oat bran on the stove-top until most of the water is absorbed. I then crack the egg in the pot, allowing the oat bran + egg to continue cooking over low heat while stirring constantly. I just look for the little bits of egg white to turn white, and after a few minutes, I figure it’s all cooked through. It’s so thick, yummy, and filling. Try it!

Lorne @ www.ladybugbeauty.wordpress.com September 5, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Welcome home Heather, bet it is nice to be home to see all the work that has been done while you were away. Your mother in law sounds like an angel!
I am over due – can’t wait to meet our wee man.

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Lorne,
I was wondering if your little boy had arrived yet. Hope he makes an appearance soon! :)

And yes, my mother-in-law is an angel. Seriously, I don’t know what we would do without all the help we receive from our families. They are amazing and super supportive. Love them!

Namaste Gurl September 5, 2010 at 9:36 pm

Glad you made it home safely, Heather :) !

I agree- when you come back to reality (well, at home, that is) it’s CRAZY– loads of mail, no food, dirty laundry, unanswered phone calls, etc…. It’s always nice to be home, however. My fav part is going on one fat grocery trip to Whole Foods, Costco or TJs :)

LOVE you and your protein ice creams :) I just wish I could get it right one time since I have the gums!

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Namaste Gurl,
Protein ice-cream still not working for you, huh? I’m thinking it’s probably your blender. So sorry!

Oh, and the trips to Costco and Whole Foods were much fun…definitely a perk of being home!

Kristen @ Kristen, Sweetly September 5, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Welcome home!! :-) And congrats on the traffic; just driving out to Pennsylvania we hit a bunch of delays. So sad that it’s ending already and I’ll have to make the drive home tomorrow. I bet it was even worse after such a gorgeous 5 weeks in Michigan, but the drive home is always so much mopier than the drive out.

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Kristen,
This weekend definitely flew by…back to the grind tomorrow although I actually did some work today. However, can’t complain about working on a holiday as I’ve had a bit of a long break. ;) Wishing you safe travels back home!

Monique@She's Going The Distance September 5, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Goodness, I know what you mean about traveling with dogs!! Moving 12 hours away was a handful with our little weenie dog :) But he was good… glad to hear you’re back safely!

Mimi (Damn the Freshman 15) September 6, 2010 at 2:58 am

Welcome home! I guess you’ll have to get used to country music again? Or just crazy Vanderbilt students? Anyway, I’m so happy you had a blast on your babymoon!

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 2:07 pm

Mimi,
I pretty much avoid country music…never really been my thing, but the Vanderbilt students are a little more difficult as we live in walking distance of campus. I don’t really mind…except on football game weekends when they take over my favorite fro-yo establishment. ;)

Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels September 6, 2010 at 7:40 am

I’m glad you made it home safe Heather! I really enjoyed all of the posts about your vacation. I wanted you to know I’m having a Barney Butter giveaway on my blog, I’d love for you to enter since you afterall Heather Eats Almond Butter. ;)

Jennifer September 6, 2010 at 8:19 am

great planning ahead for the road snacks. That chocolate custard oats sounds amazing!!!.
Enjoy your hard wood floors. They are the bestest and so much easier to keep clean

Meghan September 6, 2010 at 8:24 am

Welcome home! I am glad the trip was easy and it must have been nice to come home to a clean house with new floors. I thought of you Friday because I finished my first jar of almond butter (yum) and was tempted to try one of your nut butter jar concoctions, but all of the almond butter came out of the jar when I was making my last sandwhich…there was nothing sticking to the bottom or sides at all (unlike PB)! Oh well…I guess this just means more nut butter in my future–I will have to find a stickier brand or purposely leave some in the jar.

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Meghan,
NEVER scrape it all out…hehe, I would have bought a new jar for the sandwich and saved the last few bites for a jar concoction! ;)

Carolyn September 6, 2010 at 8:34 am

Is that “honey fudge sauce”? From Alice.. squinting to read.. YUM! My jaw is dropped at the wonderful things she, and your family in general, did for you when you were gone.. Go Alice!!! :-)

Your road foods pictures crack me up.. But, totally normal and yummy to me!

Thanks to your recent OIAJ posts I have also realized the value of EMPTY Nat Nut glass jars and not throwing them away! What have i been thinking!!!

Have a great Monday!

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Carolyn,
Oh my gosh, have you not been eating your oat bran from empty jars?!? Oh my…well better late than never. Best way to eat oats in my opinion.

And yes, that would be honey fudge sauce. It’s got honey, cream, and cocoa in it. Haven’t tried it yet. Thinking I need to warm some up the next time I make Vita-Mix ice-cream. Cannot wait for that bowl!

Holly @ couchpotatoathlete September 6, 2010 at 9:16 am

Welcome home HEAB!

I like beef jerky, but how could you say no to pizza combos? You have amazing control over yourself! :)

Erika @ Food, Fitness, & Fun September 6, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Seeing the granola that got sent to you reminded me that I have been wanting to make my own granola since forever! Heather, being the recipe queen that you are, can you give me any good granola recipe recommendations? :-)

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 2:00 pm
Song September 6, 2010 at 5:15 pm

YAY home sweet home!
Enjoyed your Michigan story! Thanks for sharing!!
Can’t believe August has gone!!!

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Song,
Yeah, where did August go?!? Thanks so much for reading. :)

Samantha September 6, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Welcome home! Pizza is a staple in my freezer. I love the Archer Farms Mediterranean Pizza!

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Samantha,
Thanks, and I’ve always heard great things about the Archer Farms pizza – I really want to try them…or perhaps I’m just looking for an excuse to go to Target. ;)

Samantha September 6, 2010 at 8:51 pm

I never need an excuse for Target. Totally one of my favorite stores, and their store brand is the best I’ve tried. Their grocery prices are even better than the grocery stores here in Memphis!

charlotte September 6, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Welcome home! Sounds like you had the perfect babymoon!! So have you started nesting yet? :)

HEAB September 6, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Thanks Charlotte, and yes, I’m in major nesting mode…my to-do list is a mile long!!! :)

brittac September 6, 2010 at 9:00 pm

welcome home heab, heablet and cd!

Meagan September 6, 2010 at 11:50 pm

I love those chocolate square too!

VeggieGirl September 7, 2010 at 7:36 am

If that pizza didn’t have soy in it, I’d be alllll over it. Damn Amy’s.

Laurie September 7, 2010 at 3:25 pm

I decided to try your oat bran cereal recipe that you posted. I used 1/4 c. of oat bran, 1c. H2O & added 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder, 1 packet of Equal, LOTS of cinnamon, a few sprinkles of nutmeg, 1/2 tsp. ground flax seed, mixed it and cooked slowly until the water was absorbed, then added 1 egg WHITE and 1tbsp. of almond butter, cooked until the egg was done and almond butter was melted into mixture. OMG Heather it was heaven!! Thanks for the idea. Now I have a silly question since I am so new at all this “clean” food. While I was at the store buying the oat bran (Hodgson Mill brand) I decided to buy a box of their unprocessed wheat bran (Millers Bran). Can you make cereal out of this? If not, what would I use it for? Thanks! Glad to see you and CD are home snuggly & safe.

HEAB September 7, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Laurie,
Yes, you can add wheat bran to your oat bran or any hot cereal for that matter. I used to do half and half, but all that fiber made me feel too full. You may need to adjust your cooking time, but just keep stirring until all water is absorbed and be prepared to not be hungry for hours!

So glad you enjoyed your oat bran. Love when the almond butter gets all melty. :)

Laurie September 7, 2010 at 5:12 pm

Oh, I might just have to try the 1/2 & 1/2. That would cut the calories AND the carbs back, as wheat bran is lower in both. You say they made you feel full – will both these brans constipate me or just keep my belly from not being hungry? Thanks for all your help as usual : )

HEAB September 7, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Laurie,
Trust me…you will not be constipated. ;)

{ 1 trackback }