Want To See My Belly?

by HEAB on October 11, 2010

I am so excited for 3 things that happened this weekend…

Reason 1) We received this sweet package from Kaitlin, my favorite honey eater. :)

Look at all the goods – an adorable outfit for the HEABlet, some baby spoons and bowls, Justin’s Nut Butters, and some gluten free cookies. Thanks so much Kaitlin – I loved your card as well. :)

I immediately busted into the Justin’s chocolate almond butter (my fav!) and made myself a brown rice tortilla almond butter taco.

Reason 2): I got to see my husband in a suit…

Honestly, I could not stop staring at him all night. :)

Reason 3): Emily sent me some of our maternity photos last night, and I absolutely love them!

heather10.jpg

Honestly, I probably would have never done these photos on my own, and both CD and I are so grateful that Emily offered to come to Nashville and do this for us as a gift. Emily, really, I can’t thank you enough. You can see some of the other photos here on Emily’s blog, and I’d love to hear your feedback as I’d really like to get some printed and framed for the nursery. Which one is your favorite? While you’re there, please check out Emily’s portfolio. She does all kind of family photography, and her photos are beautiful. Plus, CD and I had a great time hanging out with her and her husband, Chris all day on Saturday, and, just so you know, you don’t have to be in Knoxville for a photo session. Emily will travel to you. Emily, we would love to have you in back in Nashville someday for another session after the HEABlet arrives. :) I’d also like to give a big shout-out and thank you to Pickles and Ice-Cream Maternity Apparel for providing me with some of the beautiful clothes for my photos this weekend. For all of my local readers, expect a giveaway from them in a HEAB post sometime this week – it would make a great gift for any mama-to-be or new mom.

We are getting a new Internet service installed next week, and until then, my Internet access won’t be very reliable. I’m a bit behind on emails and comment responses, but I hope to catch up soon. However, that may involve a few trips to The Frothy Monkey.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, and again, which photo is your favorite? :)

Jessica @ How Sweet October 11, 2010 at 9:32 am

Even though you can’t see much of you, I LOVE the second one down! The lighting – your hair, it just all looks gorgeous. I also like the one with you laying your head in CD’s lap. :)

Heather (Heather's Dish) October 11, 2010 at 9:33 am

i am in love with the one you posted on here…maternity shots are so amazing! i know that it’s in the middle of a time where physically a lot of women don’t feel awesome but it’s so magical…i definitely am doing maternity shots of every pregnancy i have!

melissa @ the delicate place October 11, 2010 at 9:34 am

omg. those are ridiculously beautiful photos! i like the very 1st one and the one with the leaf so cute! the clothing is amazing! the colors and lighting are insane! (in the best way possible of course ;)

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg October 11, 2010 at 9:34 am

Awww, they’re all so beautiful!!! The expression on CD’s face in the first one of y’all together is PRICELESS!! I like the ones of y’all outside (purple dress) the best…but they’re all beautiful!

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen October 11, 2010 at 9:34 am

Oh I LOVE the photo with both of your hands on your belly…the black and white one, with your wedding ring showing. Beautiful!

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg October 11, 2010 at 9:35 am

Also– hot DANG your ring is beautiful! Love it!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Thanks Anna,
I love my ring too – it’s an antique from the 1920′s. I knew it was “the one” as soon as I saw it. :)

Heather @ Side of Sneakers October 11, 2010 at 9:39 am

So cute!! I love the one with the purple dress & leaf in your hand, as well as the very last one. :)

Carbzilla October 11, 2010 at 9:44 am

I love the black and white one with you both. The look of wonder on CD’s face is priceless!

allison @ thesundayflog October 11, 2010 at 9:45 am

heather – the photos of you on emily’s blog are magnificent. i LOVE her camera angles. my favorites are #s 4,5, 7, 8. anything will look beautiful. congrats!!!

Kayla @ Let's Live Wholesome October 11, 2010 at 9:49 am

Okay, these have got to be some of my most favorite maternity photos, EVER.

I lovelovelove the one of you holding CD’s hand over your tummy.
And the one you posted on here.
And the very last one on her blog!

But really, they are all fantastic. You and CD’s happy, glowing faces really just brought a tear to my eye :-)

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Thanks so much Kayla – they’re my favorite too. :)

Jenny R. October 11, 2010 at 9:51 am

stunning. really. no words. all of them.

Therese October 11, 2010 at 9:54 am

I love the one with you laying down on the stone wall. So pretty!

Rachel October 11, 2010 at 9:56 am

I love your maternity photos. They are beautiful. I just wanted you to know that you have introduced me to so many different kinds of nut butters and I love them! They brighten up my day! I love the pumpkin seed butter from Naturally Nutty. This morning I just tried Justin’s Chocolate Almond Butter and it has changed my life! It is so amazing! I love it any your blog!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Rachel,
Your comment brought a big smile to my face. So happy to hear you’re enjoying all the different nut butters. There are so many out there, and I love sharing new ones with my readers. Thanks so much for reading my blog, and yes, Justin’s chocolate almond butter is definitely life changing. :)

Christin L. October 11, 2010 at 9:58 am

GORGEOUS PICTURES! My fave is definitely the one where you’re laying with your head in CD’s lap and he has his hand on your belly. Love it!! :)

Kristina @ spabettie October 11, 2010 at 9:58 am

oh! those photos are all so beautiful!! I love the purple dress, I want one for my non prenatal body :)

you two look great all dressed up – so awesome that you stared at him all night. sometimes I do that with Jason. :D

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Thanks so much Kristina. I love that purple dress too, and it’s not maternity. So comfy, and it happens to be on major sale right now: http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=46838&vid=1&pid=757713. :)

Kristina @ spabettie October 11, 2010 at 5:00 pm

WOO !! I should have known… it’s the only thing I DON’T HAVE from Athleta! ;) I’ve looked at that before, it’s good to see it on someone outside the catalog! :)

I’m totally going to order one!! :)

Talia @ Texas Gunslinger October 11, 2010 at 9:59 am

OMG, your maternity photos are BREATHTAKING! WOW! What precious memories! What a great photographer, too! ;)

Mara @ What's For Dinner? October 11, 2010 at 10:03 am

I absolutely love them all, but I love the one of you laying your head in CD’s lap on the brick wall, and the one of just your belly and the fall leaves… it’s so elegant!

Lauren at KeepItSweet October 11, 2010 at 10:03 am

you look so terrific!!!

Shelly October 11, 2010 at 10:04 am

I like #’s 2, 7, and 8! But they’re all gorgeous! :)

Cindy October 11, 2010 at 10:13 am

THE ARE ALL GORGEOUS!
lucky lady! You will cherish these forever!

I can’t pick…they are all so pretty and sweet!

and isn’t it AWESOME when our men “suit up”

it’s rare when mine get’s gussied up, (he’s a plumber) but when he does people think he’s a lawyer (and he really missed his calling because we call him the plumber-lawyer)…he’s just got an insane mind for law …anyway

he has some nice suits and I know what you mean..you can’t stop staring!
also that dress on you is beautiful!!!!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:10 pm

Cindy,
I love the “plumber-lawyer”. ;) CD dresses business casual for work and had bought the suit for a business trip earlier this summer. So, last night was the first time I’d gotten to see him in it. SWOON! ;)

Shelby October 11, 2010 at 10:14 am

I ADORE the 3rd one down, the black and white one. CD looks so excited!

Little Bookworm October 11, 2010 at 10:15 am

Those photos are beautiful! I like the first photo, but they are all great. :)

Marina October 11, 2010 at 10:16 am

I love the photos!
Specially the one where you are on your bed, and the one where you and CD have your hands together on your belly. Beautiful

Susan October 11, 2010 at 10:21 am

I love the last one! And the one of you laying down with CD’s hand on your belly : )

Monica October 11, 2010 at 10:24 am

I read your blog daily and I don’t usually comment, but after looking at these photo’s I just had to leave one. These pictures are amazing of you and CD. Breathtaking. You are going to be amazing parents, I can already tell (: The black and white photo of you and CD is my favorite.

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:11 pm

Thanks Monica and thanks so much for reading. :)

Maren October 11, 2010 at 10:25 am

The pictures are soooo beautiful! I love all of them! I really love the one of you and CD where you are sitting in the grass and looking off to your right. Beautiful! And I really love the one of your belly and CD and your hands on it! They are all precious!

Sarah R October 11, 2010 at 10:26 am

Oh my goodness, those pictures are incredible! I am loving the black and white one with you and CD–he looks so excited :) I also really like the one in the blue dress–it’s a great/creative angle.

Julia October 11, 2010 at 10:30 am

What beautiful photos!
I think my favorite is #7 where you are laying on the stone wall and CC has his hand on your belly. So beautiful!

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey October 11, 2010 at 10:31 am

Those pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You look beautiful!

S @ extremebalance.net/blog October 11, 2010 at 10:31 am

Those are fantastic! It’s so great to see some non-cookie-cutter maternity poses, and also to see them be stylish instead of like you’re turning *into* a baby, not just *having* a baby!

My fave is the first black and white one, because CD’s expression is SO adorably excited! You two look great in them! Also, the black and white hands one is awesome. They’re all so great–how will you decide!?

What’s *your* fave?

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:13 pm

S,
I know – I love that look on CD’s face in the black and white photo. :) Honestly, I can’t pick a favorite – I love them all!

jacobc October 11, 2010 at 10:38 am

Those are all so good, i like the one where you are lying on the rock wall best though.
Is it just me or are CD’s hands HUGE? ha!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Jacob,
Haha – we were laughing about how big CD’s look in the photos as well, and so no, it’s not just you. I’m hoping the HEABlet inherits my hands as I wouldn’t want her to get made fun of for having “man hands”. ;)

Felicia October 11, 2010 at 10:39 am

Heather, you look so beautiful in those photos. Every single one is so beautiful! How can you choose a favorite when they are all amazing!? I’m so happy for you!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Felicia,
I don’t know how I’ll choose. I love them all. :)

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) October 11, 2010 at 10:45 am

You both looked great last night! I do the same when Tony dresses up since we are both in t shirts and jeans most of the time! I really love the picture of yours and CD’s hands on your belly (the black and white, just the hands). I love black and white photos and I also like hand shots like that. I took photos of the boys once when they were little of just there feet and hands. Gosh I miss those days…sorry I have wondered. Anyway, you guys look so happy! Have a great day Heather!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Sarena,
I love the idea of taking photos of just the feet and hands. I bet those turned out precious. :)

Ashley October 11, 2010 at 10:48 am

Whoa!! You look stunning in that dress!!! :) I checked out the photos on her site..They are all so adorable!! I don’t know if I can pick a favorite…I absolutely LOVE the first 2 of you. The one by the crib just seems so peaceful…and like you can’t wait for the little heablet’s arrival. I also realllly love the one of your belly with both of your hands on it, where you see just a little bit of your hair. The standing one with your belly showing is gorgeous too and I love the look on Chris’s face. So excited!! :) Sorry, I couldn’t pick just 1!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Thanks Ashley…neither could I. Love them all. :)

homecookedem October 11, 2010 at 10:52 am

What a GORGEOUS dress!!!!!!!!! You look absolutely stunning in it!! You have such a lovely glow! I wish I had that same dress for the wedding we’re going to this weekend. Love, love, love!! :)

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Thanks so much Em. I just looked to see if there is a Pickles and Ice-Cream in Atlanta, but there isn’t. :( However, here is the dress I wore in the long version. Perhaps you can find the same line at another maternity store: http://www.picklesandicecream.com/wwwrip1m.html

Katheryn October 11, 2010 at 10:53 am

There are so many wonderful pictures, but my favorite is the one you posted on your site a few days ago. The second to last one.

Holly @ couchpotatoathlete October 11, 2010 at 10:58 am

Heather you and CD look so cute all dolled up :)

rachael October 11, 2010 at 11:02 am

You are CD are the cutest! Love the belly pics. My favorite picture is the one where you are lying on CD’s lap. They are all beautiful though. :)

Dorry October 11, 2010 at 11:03 am

The photos are incredible! I love the diversity of all the outifts, poses, etc. What a special time to document. Once the baby comes, the camera lens is always on the baby :) so you and CD will love having these memories. A favorite? Not even sure how to choose but for the nursery, I think one of the outdoor ones of you and CD together would be perfect. OR the one of you on the nursery floor – that would be lovely as well. You are glowing! (And I LOVE seeing Billy in a suit! :) )

Jess October 11, 2010 at 11:06 am

I like the ones of you outside- especially the one where you are laying on your back! And the one where you can see your wedding rings:)

Cynthia (It All Changes) October 11, 2010 at 11:08 am

The pictures are gorgeous Heather. Emily did a fabulous job. I love the look on CD’s face. He looks so in love with you and your little girl. I can’t stop grinning at how happy you two look :-)

Christina @ ilovefetacheese October 11, 2010 at 11:22 am

Oh.my.gosh you look GORGEOUS in all the pics! I can’t decide my fav, I love them ALL!!!!

eatmovelove October 11, 2010 at 11:33 am

Oh! I LOVE the first one – that’s beautiful and very calming – and the 3rd last one of you and CD sitting in the field – very simple and beautiful.

My goodness – too much beauty in this post I do believe HEAB!

Oh and Kaitlin sent you some sweet swag :)

Namaste Gurl October 11, 2010 at 11:35 am

Awwwh, you look AMAZING in the maternity photos posted on Emily’s blog. What a darling family you are and will make…. <3

I'd so love to send a gift for the little HEABlet, so I'll send you an email regarding…

Mama Pea October 11, 2010 at 11:35 am

ADORABLE. I’m all misty-eyed again. (stop doing this to me!) :)

I think the last one is my very favorite, but they are all absolutely stunning. You are so beautiful inside and out. You guys are going to be amazing parents.

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Thanks Mama Pea – you inspire me to be an amazing parent every time I read your blog. :)

jamina October 11, 2010 at 11:37 am

you are amazing…..love the pics girl. my favs are #5 and #6.

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Thanks ‘Mina! :)

Natalia - a side of simple October 11, 2010 at 11:37 am

Stunning! So classy and simple :)

Katie October 11, 2010 at 11:59 am

The third and the fourth ones are gorgeous, Heather! Stunning.

Raychel October 11, 2010 at 12:00 pm

I really like the last one!

Melanie October 11, 2010 at 12:26 pm

My favorites: The first black and white photo (because CD is grinning so huge), and the black and white with your wedding ring showing. Although they’re all fantastic!!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Melanie,
I love CD’s expression in that black and white shot. Priceless! :)

Mary @ Bites and Bliss October 11, 2010 at 12:34 pm

That last photo is so beautiful, Heather!! You two are an adorable couple and you are (and will be) a gorgeous mommy!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Thanks so much Mary. :)

Krista (kristastes) October 11, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Aww, I like them all!! My best friend lives in Nashville and we always pop into Frothy Monkey when I visit — love that place!! Coffee + scrabble is a match made in heaven!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Krista,
Love the Frothy Monkey – definitely my favorite coffee shop. You should email me next time you’re in town. Would love to meet up for a cafe au lait. :)

Gina G October 11, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Beautiful pictures Heather! :) my fave is the one with you both outside and your laying your head on CD’s lap with his hand on the belly! They are all amazing!

Janetha G - meals & moves October 11, 2010 at 12:49 pm

AH! I love alllll of the photos. What talent the photographer had. Then again, she was dealing with some beautiful people!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Thanks J.G. Bean. :)

elise October 11, 2010 at 1:10 pm

ooo, these are gorgeous! i like the first one of you kneeling on the floor next to the crib. perfect nursery pic!

Kaitlin With Honey October 11, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Glad to see the package arrived safely!

You and CD are stunning. STUNNING! These pictures are out of control. You could print any single one of those (frankly, I think you should get all of them printed) and then I’d call it my favorite. However, I think my absolute favorite is the one of you lying on the stone wall with CD looking down at you adoringly. Gorgeous.

Emily is a very talented photographer!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Kaitlin,
I’m with you – I love all the photos. Too difficult to pick a favorite. Thanks again for your thoughtful package…those cookies? YUM! Hid the rest of them from CD. ;)

Diana (Soap & Chocolate) October 11, 2010 at 1:13 pm

The HEABlet’s first photo shoot is a stunner! I love the b/w shot that shows just your and CD’s hands on your belly, as well as the last shot of the post. You guys glow together, all 3 of you. :)

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Thanks Diana. :)

Andrea October 11, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Ok, I just burned my oats on the stove because I was so sucked in to these photo’s on her blog. I love them all but the first one is so unique.

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Andrea,
Thank you…and sorry. Hope you had more oats to make another batch. :)

Talia Lapid October 11, 2010 at 1:35 pm

the very last one on her blog is unreal–its so beautiful! Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family! :)

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Thanks Talia. :)

Bridget October 11, 2010 at 1:41 pm

How can I possibly choose one? They are all so beautiful! I wish you and CD the best :)

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Thanks Bridget! I can’t seem to choose one either. I love them all. :)

Kate D October 11, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Those photos are gorgeous! I love the one of you and CD where you are lying down with your head in his lap.

Mandy October 11, 2010 at 2:32 pm

How are you ever going to choose? They are all just beautiful! I especially love the one of you on the bed from above, although you can’t see the little Heablet bump. Magical! xoxo

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Mandy, I don’t know. I love them all. :)

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) October 11, 2010 at 2:35 pm

The photos are gorgeous and at the time, I thought, oh I dont need to take pregnancy photos, I don’t feel super pretty, I dont really want to do this, I dont have the energy/time/money, etc…I made excuses why I didnt want to do them…but now, I wish I had. Boo :(

Your photos are LOVELY gorgeous, and you are just glowing. I know you will treasure them for a lifetime :)

The pic of you and CD dressed up in your going out attire….you both look amazing! What a gorg maternity dress…wow, soooo classy and elegant! And you pull it off so well. 8 mos preg! I just would have wanted to go to bed and stay home :) LOL

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:31 pm

Thanks so much Averie, and yeah, if Emily hadn’t offered, I probably would not have done any maternity photos. I’m so grateful we did it as I love them all already. :)

Laura October 11, 2010 at 2:43 pm

that is the most amazing picture of you i have ever seen. you beautiful, beautiful person xx

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Thanks so much Laura! :)

Lauren October 11, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Heather-you look amazing!!! These pictures are just gorgeous. I love the first one, and the one with your head on CD’s lap. So so sweet.

Kristin (Cook, Bake, Nibble) October 11, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Beautiful pictures! You are one gorgeous mama!

xo
Kris

Clare @ Fitting It All In October 11, 2010 at 3:04 pm

I think I like the last one the best. They are all so beautiful and artsy! You will be very glad you have these :)

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Clare,
Yes, I’m so glad we did the photo session as I know we’ll always treasure these pictures. :)

Abby October 11, 2010 at 3:13 pm

I know you don’t need to hear it from another person, but those photos really are amazing :)

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Thanks Abby. :)

Laura October 11, 2010 at 3:14 pm

They’re all gorgeous. You could always get a large collage canvas, and use several of the shots together. That’s what I did for my brother and his wife – and my new niece – recently and it looked great.

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:34 pm

Laura,
Yes, I think some type of collage is definitely in order as I just can’t choose one photo. I love them all too much. :)

rebecca lustig October 11, 2010 at 3:18 pm

your stomach is BEAUTIFUL. so is the rest of you… and your husband aint lookin too shabby either ;)

i’m just so happy for you and hope to be the woman with a stomach to show off one day!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:34 pm

Thanks Rebecca, and I have no doubt that you’ll be showing off your stomach someday as well. :)

Nashville Nosher October 11, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog and love it! I am a new Nashville food blogger and am hosting a giveaway on my blog. It’s not almond butter but it’s pretty close :) Hope you will check it out!

lizlivingvegan October 11, 2010 at 3:24 pm

I looove justin’s nut butter!! And I hope you post more maternity pics! That one is so cute!

Betherann October 11, 2010 at 3:31 pm

What great photos! My favorite is the one of you lying down on the stone wall with CD looking down at you. But I really really like the first one (with you in a plaid shirt sitting alone in the nursery looking at your belly) — there’s some sweet and a little sad in that.

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Thanks Betherann,
I love both of those photos too. :)

Beth @ bride in the little white dress October 11, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Absolutely stunning Heather! I love all that have been posted thus far. :)

Maya October 11, 2010 at 3:38 pm

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS photos! Your blog has brought you so many positive things during your pregnancy! I think you should frame the last one for the heablet’s room. As an aside, I love the second photo, too.

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Thanks Maya. :)

aubrey October 11, 2010 at 3:44 pm

You are such a cute pregnant lady!
Love all your photos!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Thanks Aubrey. :)

Michelle October 11, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Gorgeous photos. I love the one you posted on the blog and I really like the third one down (black and white).

Rebekah October 11, 2010 at 3:52 pm

Great pictures Heather. Emily did a great job at taking them. I love the one where you are kneeling on the floor by the crib.

Ida October 11, 2010 at 4:07 pm

I love all the photos! That plaid dress is really great too. I think a photo with you and CD in it would be fun to frame, the rock wall shot is very tranquil looking.

Heather October 11, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Oh Heather! Those pics are lovely! My favorite is the one on the rock wall where your head is in CD’s lap! But they are all fabulous! So happy for you two!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Thanks Heather! :)

kayla October 11, 2010 at 4:14 pm

WOW!!!!
Heather, I thought that was a movie cover. I’m not kidding, I was thinking “wow, that actress really looks like HEABS” bahaha omgosh they turned out soo good! And the picture of you with CD in a suit is also amazing. Love both dresses in the pics! <3 have a good week!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Thanks so much Kayla. You just made my whole night…heck, my whole year. :)

Heather October 11, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Oh, and just wanted to say that you are totally rockin that gold dress girlie!! ;)

lena October 11, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Beautiful! You will be so thankful to have these, I can’t even remember being pregnant! I love the one with your hands on your belly in blue, absolutely gorgeous!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Lena,
I know – I’m so glad we did the photo session. I know we’ll treasure these pics always!

Nicole October 11, 2010 at 4:27 pm

The pictures are beautiful! I love them all but I do have some favs:

I love the first two. The one of just you on the bed …. you look so precious! I also love the one of your and CD’s hands on your belly, and the one of you laying with your hand and the leaf….so beautiful.

You look absolutely amazing!! You both look so happy. Oh and the girl above me mentioned you rocking a gold dress….are there more pictures that I missed? I wanna see the gold dress!!!! XOXOXO

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Thanks so much Nicole. I love the first two as well. :) I think the commenter above was referring to the photo of me with CD in his suit. It was kind of a taupe silver color, but it might appear gold on some computer monitors. :)

Halley (Blunder Construction) October 11, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Beautiful dress, you look so fab! I am loving all the gifts the stork has dropped on your doorstep lately (or many thoughtful storks.) All so sweet, it must be a very happy, exciting time!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:42 pm

Halley,
It has been. CD, HEABlet, and I feel very loved these days. :)

J October 11, 2010 at 4:41 pm

I LOVE number 5!

Melissa @ TryingToHeal October 11, 2010 at 5:06 pm

WOW!!! I love the photos!! I’m huge fan of the one you have on FB!!! So beautiful! I can’t wait till the little one graces us with her presence!

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:42 pm

Thanks Melissa,
We can’t wait to meet her either. :)

Graygrrrl October 11, 2010 at 5:24 pm

I love the one where you’re laying down on the stone wall. So cute!

Brittany (Eating Bird Food) October 11, 2010 at 5:31 pm

Wow – the photos turned out great!

I really like the one where your head is in CD’s lap- so cute.

HEAB October 11, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Thanks Brittany. :)

Maren October 11, 2010 at 5:33 pm

I love the picture, it’s beautiful. I can’t wait to try the chili, I’m doing it this week!

Annie@stronghealthyfit October 11, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Gorgeous photos! I like the one where you’re sitting in the nursery :-)

Emily October 11, 2010 at 6:16 pm

I really like #5 and #7!

Tyrah October 11, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Beautiful photos!!!
The first one is my fave, they’re all wonderful, have fun choosing!
I also LOVE my hubby in a suit, he wears suspenders too,oooo love it. He just wore his to a wedding a couple of weeks ago too.
Your ring is gorgeous!

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:24 am

Tyrah,
I made Chris get suspenders with his tux for our wedding, and then I made sure to get some photos of him without his jacket and vest. Love love LOVE a man in suspenders. :)

lindsay (goodiesgalore October 11, 2010 at 7:16 pm

you absolutely MUST get the first one! sooo gorgeous. and i love the plaid dress you’re wearing. Where is it from?

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:23 am

Lindsay,
Here is a link to the dress: http://www.picklesandicecream.com/115513m.html. Pickles & Ice-Cream let me borrow it for the photo shoot, and I was quite sad to give it back. So comfy – loved it!

polly October 11, 2010 at 7:26 pm

I am not sure you saw my comment on the photo blog so had to comment here too! :D

LOVED THEM ALL.

LOVE YOU and CD and BABY PEACH.

My fave? The one of you in the bedroom nursery, it looks like you are praying, anticipating, and just loving that little peach in your belly. It makes me misty eyed like mama pea!!

XOXO

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:22 am

Thanks Polly. :)

Rachael October 11, 2010 at 7:27 pm

I hang out with a lot of midwives, so I see a ton of beautiful mamas, but it needs to be said, you are so stunningly ethereal and gorgeous that you definitely take the cake!
(End of gushing. I’m hormonal at the moment, so I’m very effusive :)

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:21 am

Thanks Rachael…I welcome your hormonal gushing anytime! ;)

VeggieGirl October 11, 2010 at 7:33 pm

Beautiful, stunning, exquisite, lovely… ETC.!! :)

Emily October 11, 2010 at 7:41 pm

The photos are absolutely GORGEOUS. Seriously, breathtaking photography, and I think maternity pictures are so beautiful. I think my favorites are the first two and the 7th. I looove you knealing in the baby room but I also think the one of you and CD on the wall is stunning. It seems very much you-two…from my blogging perspective anyway :) Awesome job Emily!!

Tenaya Roberts October 11, 2010 at 7:43 pm

My favorite is the black and white of the both of you. Chris’ eyes are so big and the both of you just pop out of this photo. Stunning!

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:20 am

Thanks Tenaya. :)

Emily Elizabeth October 11, 2010 at 7:43 pm

I LOVE the pictures! I had a hard time picking, but I’ve decided my favorites are the first and the last. I love how in the first it makes me think about how much you must be thinking about your baby and what she will be like. And the last just shows you and CD totally relaxed and happy and being yourselves. Both convey such emotion. And you of course look fantastic in all of them!

gina (fitnessista) October 11, 2010 at 8:18 pm

heaby, these are BEAUTIFUL. i love all of them.
such a gorgeous little family- so happy for you <3

Annie October 11, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Oh my gosh.. so much to say.. first, it makes my heart happy to hear you lust after your husband in a suit.. sooooo sweet… as for the pictures.. FANTABULOUS! They are ALL good but my favorite is picture number 3 because both of you have PRICELESS expressions on your faces!! it seems so authentic.. my next favorite is the one of you kneeling in the nursery.. it kinda gave me chills.. then made me tear up… what a blessing children are.. and what a thankful spirit you have… sigh (uhmmm but can she photoshop the electrical cord out?? hehe).. blog on sister!

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:19 am

Annie,
Yeah, I’m sure Emily can crop out the cord. Hehe – I had the same thought. Thanks so much for you kind words…I love photo #3 as well as we both look kind of excited yet kind of frightened at the same time…Emily captured exactly how we’re feeling. It’s perfect! :)

Clairerose C October 11, 2010 at 8:49 pm

The pictures are precious, Heather! What a blessing:-)cc

Alisa October 11, 2010 at 8:55 pm

You look radiant Heather – and what a wonderful gift! I just went over to Emily’s blog to see them all and they are incredible.

Amy October 11, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Wow! Beautiful photographs :) And an awesome care package. That outfit is *so* adorable!!!

For the nursery I kind of like the photo of you in the nursery looking at your belly (the first one), but I also like the one of you on the wall with your head in your husbands lap and his hand on your belly.

BroccoliHut October 11, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Beautiful photos–such a radiant mother-to-be:)

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) October 11, 2010 at 9:45 pm

What a great post! Those are awesome gifts from everyone. I LOVE the pregnancy pictures, you look like you’re glowing–literally!

You and CD look so nice all prettied up!!! You both have very sweet smiles. :D

charlotte October 11, 2010 at 10:25 pm

SOOOO CUUUTTTEEE!!! I vote for teh one with you sitting cross-legged in the park with CD’s hand on your belly. Although the shot from below of just your tummy made me laugh out loud. (PS> How much do I love that Athleta dress?!?!)

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:17 am

Charlotte,
Thank you, and seriously, I could live in that dress. It’s the most comfy one I own!

junia October 11, 2010 at 11:32 pm

wow the pictures are beautiful!!!!! i love them!

junia October 11, 2010 at 11:33 pm

wow the pictures are breathtaking!!!!! i love them! reminds me that motherhood is just so beautiful – :)

carlee October 12, 2010 at 12:30 am

Wow! I simply love all the photos!
Your tummy is getting so big in that gold dress picture!
1 more month! its so exciting!
The one you posted is right there on my favorites for sure!
You are adorable!
I can wait to see HEABlet ;) lol

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:16 am

Thanks Carlee.
I can’t wait to see her either! :)

michelle October 12, 2010 at 12:56 am

They’re all great really (now I so wish I had done this!). My favorite is you lying on your back with your head on your hubby’s lap. Beautiful

araceli @ Araceli Saborea October 12, 2010 at 1:42 am

All of the pictures are so sweet! I especially liked the one angled upward towards you holding your tummy, it’s so different and intimate.

Justine October 12, 2010 at 7:03 am

Beautiful photos, Miss Heather! I think my favourite is the one in which CD has his hand on your belly and an almost surprised expression on his face. :)
You have such sweet friends!
Happy Tuesday, :)

Sandi October 12, 2010 at 7:16 am

HEAB, you are so beautiful! They are all gorgeous, but I am particularly partial to the one of you and CD sitting on the stone wall with your head in his lap (the 7th one down). I think #5 would look amazing framed, and it might be my favorite, but it’s less personal, so I guess it depends on what you want :)

denise October 12, 2010 at 8:46 am

Absolutely gorgeous. Emily did a great job and the “three” of you look so beautiful! I love the “heather7″ photo!

What a wonderful gift :)

Lauren October 12, 2010 at 9:16 am

My favorite is definitely the one you chose to post! It’s perfect. And I really like your wooden prayer beads. Mine are similar but lighter and with a few stones thrown in!

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:15 am

Thanks so much Lauren. I love my beads too – they were a birthday gift from CD this past year. :)

Lissa October 12, 2010 at 9:32 am

To say these are beautiful and stunning is an understatement–you’re GLOWING! Love these pics so so so much!!

Timika Simpson October 12, 2010 at 9:34 am

Good Morning Heather! How are you? Love the picture of you and your husband all dressed up. You look so pretty! Hope to see you over the Christmas holiday. Take care!! Hugs!

HEAB October 12, 2010 at 10:14 am

Timika,
I’m good – thanks so much, and yes, I really hope to see you over the holidays. Also hope all is well in Chicago! :)

Pure2raw twins October 12, 2010 at 7:39 pm

You are a beautiful mom!!!

Quix October 12, 2010 at 10:12 pm

3rd one. The black and white one of the two of you. You look so pretty and he looks so excited!

HEAB October 13, 2010 at 8:22 am

Quix,
I know – I love the expression on CD’s face in that photo. :)

Stephanie October 12, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Love the one of you laying your head on CD’s lap! It’s so sweet!

kelsey@snackingsquirrel.com October 13, 2010 at 9:53 am

he looks dashing in his suit! i know exactly what you mean, when a man dresses up theres a huge transformation! plus its not everyday we get to see them spruced up and at their best :)
i love the caramel-like color of your dress, and the neckline is so elegant! and whats really nice is that its not too shiny either. sometimes a dress with a shine can work against camera lighting, but this didnt at all- very pretty!

wow and the last photo, thats just breathtaking!! <3

Kristen @ Kristen, Sweetly October 13, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Oh my gosh, how I’ve missed your blog. Never again will I travel without a great internet setup the whole time. :-p

You and HEABlet are gorgeous together! I have two favorites, so I cannot choose. The one linked on the blog, with Chris leaning over you on the grass (heather10), and the black & white with you holding his hand on your belly (heather5). I almost cried, but I tried to be strong, hahaha. OK, I take it back. Heather 5 is my favorite; it’s just perfect.

HEAB October 13, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Kristin,
Welcome back and thanks for your kind words regarding the photos. I love “Heather 5″ as well. :)

Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo) October 18, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Loved the one you picked- how gorgeous.

And both of you look fantastic in the fancy-get-up. I’d have been staring at the both of you all night! :-)

HEAB October 18, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Aww, thanks Deb. Love you so much. :)

Hayley October 22, 2010 at 3:30 pm

I don’t know if I’ve already said this (I know I’ve thought it numerous times!) but your maternity pictures are absolutely gorgeous…I mean seriously stunning. The effects are fantastic…great photographer, but she had beautiful subjects to work with! :)