I interrupt Avocado Week to bring you this very important announcement…
That my friends is chocolate chip cookie dough hummus served with chocolate Food Should Taste Good chips. I won the chips from Raw Rah. Thanks Kelly! Have you ever tried chocolate corn chips? If not, you really should…with this hummus. 🙂
Seriously, make this now!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 heaping spoonfuls of nut butter (I used peanut)
- 2 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 12 drops NuNaturals vanilla stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt (good call Christin!)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Nut milk (I used HEABified coconut milk)
- Combine all ingredients except for nut milk and chocolate chips in food processor or blender.
- Slowly drizzle in nut milk until hummus reaches desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
I LOVE this recipe – the nutritional yeast gives it that gritty cookie dough texture. Heavenly!
OK, now back to the avocado recipes…
Last night’s dinner: Cornmeal crusted avocado fries.
Please click here for the recipe as they were delicious!
In closing, Summer would like to thank Matt for her new lunchbox…
Thanks Matt! I’m going to use it for my art supplies. 🙂