HEAB Meets Peas

by HEAB on March 17, 2011

I forgot to wear green today, but I did celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by meeting up with Mama Pea and family. I figure peas are green…that counts, right?

So fun to finally meet Mama Pea, Pea Daddy, Lulu, and Gigi in person! Honestly, I felt like I’ve known them for years, and in a way, I guess I have as Mama Pea and I both started blogging right around the same time. She’s been one of my favorite bloggers from the beginning. You read her blog, right? If not, then you’re totally missing out – tasty recipes, wonderful writing, beautiful photos…really, what more could you ask for? Well, how about some wiener jokes?

The Peas are in Phoenix for spring training…um, I mean spring break, and we decided to meet up for lunch at Picazzo’s. I got to sit next to Gigi and in honor of St. Paddy, ordered myself a green pizza…

Pesto and goat cheese pizza on gluten free crust. Delicious!

CD stayed home with Summer while she napped but stopped by to pick me up and was so happy to meet the Peas as well. Hopefully, we’ll make it to Oregon to visit them someday soon, right CD?

Love my Peas.

We only have 2 days left in Arizona. I could seriously live here, although I’ve never experienced a summer in Phoenix. CD and I like to discuss where we’ll retire someday (we plan ahead). We love spending our days outside, and so our ideal city would need to have a good climate throughout most of the year, lots of sunshine, low humidity, good running trails for CD, and a cool little yoga studio for me. Does such a HEAB utopia exist…one that doesn’t include California housing prices? ;)

Victoria (District Chocoholic) March 17, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Northern New Mexico! If only I could move back…

Kate (What Kate is Cooking) March 17, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Haha, I was just about to suggest California- but yeah, housing prices here are ridiculous!

Gina March 17, 2011 at 10:36 pm

I love Mama Pea! Such a great blogger meet-up!
That pizza looks delicious :)

Felicia (a taste of health with balance) March 17, 2011 at 10:36 pm

This made me smile :) Looks like a wonderful day spent with amazing people!

Christin@purplebirdblog March 17, 2011 at 10:38 pm

It’s about time that two of the best bloggers in the history of ever got to hang out in person! ;) The gorgeousness is abundant!

Tyrah March 17, 2011 at 10:41 pm

two of my favorite bloggers!
I like to daydream, I mean plan my utopia move too ;) It’s probably a good thing that the prices are the way they are in CA, otherwise we’d all live there ;)

Dorry March 17, 2011 at 10:47 pm

Love that y’all got to meet and hang out today! The Peas and the HEABs are the best. I wish I’d stumbled into the same restaurant to give you both a hug. And have some pizza. And pinch you because you weren’t wearing green. ;)

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Dorry,
Me too. :)

s March 17, 2011 at 10:48 pm

haha, two of my favorite bloggers also. :) not to be ridiculous, but this post reminds me of the episode of the jetsons where they’re also with the flintstones (or maybe vice versa?). conceptually anyways.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 12:06 pm

S,
Haha – that is hilarious. :)

Brittany March 17, 2011 at 10:49 pm

What a fun St. Patty’s Day blogger meet-up! I’m jealous. :)

Amy March 17, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Colorado…the front range area is just wonderful!

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Amy,
CD and I love Colorado – it’s definitely on our short list! :)

Baking 'n' Books March 18, 2011 at 2:19 pm

Don’t they have cold winter though?

I want such a utopia too!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) March 17, 2011 at 10:59 pm

Come to San Diego!!!!!!!

I thought I could live in Phoenix b/c the housing prices are about half of what they are in So Cal, but I’d rather pay twice (and possibly rent forever) than live in Phx. You know me and my 9 mos in Phx were not exactly the shining moments of my life but different strokes for diff folks…and you guys have family there! For some reason, I see you and CD in Colorado or even N. Cal by Tahoe or something.

But I digress…

You and the Pea Family meetup…how fun! I met Miss Pea at Food Buzz, and I wish I could have met you both…you were in AZ over Xmas when I lived there and I was gone. Darn.

You all look beautiful and wonderful and I can tell it was as if you’ve known each other for years.

Can I be next on your meetup list? I’m great with babies and the summers in San Diego are great :) Come here next!

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Yes, Averie, you are on the list, and you know I would love to see San Diego. I’ve never been there!

Courtney (greeneyedrunner) March 24, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Yes, come to San Diego! It’s such a wonderful, quirky, healthy place to live! There are a million different fitness options, and the mornings are spectacular.

I’ve got ulterior motives though, I want to be walking down the street (anywhere-San Diego is a great place to explore) and see you, CD, and Summer out for Sunday brunch or something!

Valerie @ City|Life|Eats March 17, 2011 at 11:03 pm

OMG you met the Peas. I love Mama Pea! Lucky you :)

Ashley March 17, 2011 at 11:11 pm

The Pea family is the BEST!!! You look gorgeous in the photos, Heather! I grew so attached to those girls in the few short days I stayed at their house. It’s so hard to live so far away!! Glad you got to meet!

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Ashley,
Thanks, and I don’t blame you for getting attached – Lulu and Gigi are so cute. Mama Pea inspires me as a mama as she has done such an amazing job with her girls.

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com March 17, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Ahh… Pealightful Peas!!! Lulu and Gigi are so cute. Glad y’all met and had a great time :)

CH March 17, 2011 at 11:19 pm

This is the greatest blog meetup ever! You are two of my favorite bloggers. :)

Wish I could have been there and eaten some pesto pizza with you, although I basically had a mountain of guacamole for dinner today which made me think of you. :)

Hope you have lots of fun for your last few days!

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:47 am

Aww, thanks CH. I wish you could have been there too. I had plenty of pizza to share. :)

Jess@atasteofconfidence March 17, 2011 at 11:20 pm

You guys seem like such a good pair:)

Ellen March 17, 2011 at 11:31 pm

THAT pizza is gluten free?! it looks so good! i have has so much disappointing GF pizza.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:47 am

Ellen,
Yes, and so good! Not sure of all the ingredients, but I remember seeing rice flour and tapioca starch on the list. Really good, but honestly, you could smother cardboard in pesto, and I’d eat it.

Erika bryant March 20, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Heather you are so right about the pesto. It’s life changing magic goodness. I bought the ingredients for the pizza. I use chee bee bread for my crust.

Mama Pea March 17, 2011 at 11:42 pm

My recap wasn’t nearly as gracious as yours. There I go, trying to make a joke of everything. We loved meeting you and Chris though and can’t wait until we can meet Summer too. I can tell you guys are the best parents ever and I am excited to see you in your element :)

Safe travels home!!!

courtney March 18, 2011 at 12:06 am

Yes, you’ve been here before, it’s Colorado! ;)

Katie March 18, 2011 at 12:21 am

I think you just described Flagstaff! And you’d be close to CD’s family. :)

I LOVE Picazzos. We have one here in Flagstaff. Just saying.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:45 am

Katie,
It’s on our list for sure as is Prescott. Thoughts?

Melissa B. March 18, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Check out Jerome, if you have the chance. I was there in July, and it was absolutely amazing. Breathtaking views, cool little shops, and a couple of neat restaurants. I highly recommend it!

Jenn (eating bender) March 18, 2011 at 12:24 am

So many reasons to love this post. The Peas, HEAB and Phoenix! A winning combination if I ever saw one. :)

I am desperate to move to Arizona. Hopefully in the next few years. I see Katie above me talking about Flagstaff – it really does seem to have the ideal climate. Mild summers and ski-worthy winters.

Ah…have an enjoyable rest of your trip, Heather!

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:45 am

Jenn,
I wish you would have been here. Please move so that I can see you when we come visit!!!

VeggieGirl March 18, 2011 at 1:19 am

Best. meet-up. ever.

Hannah March 18, 2011 at 3:11 am

Absolutely! You just need to retire to Australia! :D

Ellie@fitforthesoul March 18, 2011 at 3:15 am

Awww! how awesome is this?! you guys had so much fun huh? :) Your blog is so nice and inviting Heather! nice to mee ya :D

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:44 am

Ellie,
Thanks for stopping by. Nice meeting you as well. :)

Ashlei March 18, 2011 at 5:07 am

I love lulu’s face in the first picture! Mama pea is so funny – looks like you all had a fun time.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:44 am

Ashlei,
Hehe – Lulu had just had a minor cheese meets dress incident. ;)

katie March 18, 2011 at 5:30 am

So awesome you guys got to meet up! Its amazing how you can feel like you know somebody from blogging and never met them, the blogging world is amazing : )

I hope you have a great last 2 days there in Phoenix, it is beautiful out there !

Little Bookworm March 18, 2011 at 5:48 am

So amazing you got to meet up with Mama Pea and her family! :)

lindsay March 18, 2011 at 6:09 am

You know peas and almond butter are really my favorite foods, I mean blogs! hehe.

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) March 18, 2011 at 6:33 am

What a great family. I swear I live Sarah’s life only with boys. You know my dreams…things are looking more towards the TN utopia for us. It’s nice to dream and hope that there is a reality out there like that. I am so glad you are having a great time. Enjoy your last couple of days!

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:43 am

Sarena,
Well, you know if you move to TN, then I can’t leave. :)

Lauren at Keep It Sweet March 18, 2011 at 6:40 am

So fun that you got to meet them! Looks like you had a great time!!

Kelsey March 18, 2011 at 6:51 am

So fun to see two of my favorite bloggers meet up! :) Love it!

polly March 18, 2011 at 7:13 am

2 of my most favorite people in the whole world together in a sunny place?

My heart is happy. :)

Luve you all SO much!
Have a great rest of the week, peachy!! XOXO

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:42 am

Polly,
Wish you could have been there!!!!

Matt @ The Athlete's Plate March 18, 2011 at 7:15 am

Looks like such a fun meet up!

Pure2raw twins March 18, 2011 at 7:36 am

I am dreaming of a similar place…with a view of the ocean :)

So fun that you got to the meet the whole pea family!!

Love you and Sarah!!

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:41 am

Pure2Raw,
We love you guys too. Your names came up, and both Sarah and I mentioned your sweet sprits and genuine hearts. Someday, we will get to meet, perhaps oceanside! :)

Holly @ Couch Potato Athlete March 18, 2011 at 7:53 am

“good climate throughout most of the year, lots of sunshine, low humidity, good running trails for CD, and a cool little yoga studio for me”

I want to live there too — let me know where it is!

MK March 18, 2011 at 8:22 am

Your utopia sounds a lot like Austin, Texas! Though maybe minus the humidity part…

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:40 am

MK,
Yes, we’ve talked about Austin. Such a cool city, but I don’t think it has enough sunshine in the winter for us. We thrive on vitamin D!

meagan March 18, 2011 at 11:02 am

We get 300 days of summer, Heather! Trust me, not much gray weather here :)

meagan March 18, 2011 at 11:03 am

Er, I meant sun…300 days, on average, of sun.

clabbermouth March 18, 2011 at 1:06 pm

Agreed. I love Austin. Black Swan Yoga is THE BEST and the trails are amazing for a city. Doesn’t Colorado get cold????

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Really? Sounds good to me! :)

Sandy March 18, 2011 at 5:10 pm

I’m looking for all of the same things. I have been thinking the Texas hill country somewhere. My favorite beach town doesn’t even have the great winter weather that Austin has.

Evan Thomas March 18, 2011 at 8:33 am

This is like the clash of the titans, except instead of clash it’s more like fun dinner party, and instead of titans it’s awesome awesome bloggers who I love to read. So maybe it was nothing like that, it’s totally better.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:39 am

Haha – thanks Evan. :)

Meg March 18, 2011 at 8:39 am

Ohhhh my goodness one of the most BEAUTIFUL meetups I’ve ever seen :D Ahhh! I love this and that pizza looks amazing!

Enjoy your weekend!

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} March 18, 2011 at 9:00 am

I lived in the Phoenix area for 7 years and absolutely loved it. The only reason we moved was we had a baby and suddenly realized how badly we wanted to be closer to family in the Midwest. The summers are hot, but it’s no different than having to stay inside during the cold winter months everywhere else. Most of the year it is gorgeous! The sun shines so much that the kids there get super excited if it rains and wear winter coats if the temperature drops below 60 degrees. Hiking in the mountains is the best and I miss it so so much. We always say if we strike it rich, we’ll get a second home in Arizona. :-)

rebecca lustig March 18, 2011 at 9:05 am

isn’t it crazy how you feel like you truly KNOW people without actually meeting them?!

looks like you had fun!

Amy March 18, 2011 at 9:33 am

I moved from upstate New York to Tucson for grad school and absolutely love it here. Tucson has everything you are looking for! Plus, it’s always a few degrees cooler here than in Phoenix ;) .

Lea @ Healthy Coconut March 18, 2011 at 10:08 am

How fun! I love it when I see meet-ups of other bloggers, especially my favorite ones. Big community, we all support each other.

I met Mama Pea before she was lovely, but I’m sure the other peas were as much fun too.

When you described the retirement location you were looking for, all I could think about was, that’s California everyday…I feel so lucky to have grown up here….but then I saw your last comment about the housing prices, That’s a bummer though….but it’s worth it. We live modestly and since we spend most of our time outdoors, we didn’t need a big house but we have a lot of fun toys like tandem kayaks, mountain bikes, snowboarding gears. You can put all of those in the back of your truck and it’s possible to use them all in the same day. The beauty of Cali.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 10:38 am

Lea,
Sigh…Cali sounds like our ultimate destination. I’d also love to move there just to try the Korean BBQ truck. ;)

Kristin March 18, 2011 at 10:30 am

Someone already beat me to it, but NEW MEXICO!! Not as hot as AZ, less intense winter than CO and full of mountains, culture, good food and some of the best people in the world. Plus it’s a very affordable place to live – they don’t call it the Land of Entrapment for nothing! Once you live there it’s really tough to leave.

(full confession: I’m totally biased from growing up in Albuquerque and am seriously missing home :-) )

-Kristin

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Kristin,
CD and I just went on run/bike ride. He ran, I biked, and we discussed your comment. We’ve only heard good things about New Mexico, and it’s definitely on our list. Neither of us have ever been there, but some of our good friends absolutely love it. I bet you do really miss living there!

Carbzilla March 18, 2011 at 11:27 am

Just the thought of this meet-up made me giddy with excitement – two of my favorite bloggers together at last! I’m so glad fate coordinated your vacation plans.

I’ve done Vegas and Palm Desert in the summer. Brutal. But glad to know that we’re not the only ones who plan that far out. In general, we have a West Coast plan with a Hawaii back-up. Unless we decided to live in an RV and go anywhere.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Tiffany,
We talked about how sweet you were after we saw your Tweet. Mama Pea just loves you. I like the RV plan – ha, that would be awesome!

janetha @ meals and moves March 18, 2011 at 11:46 am

What an awesome situation–two of my favorite bloggers in one of my favorite states at the same time. Why wasn’t I there?

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 12:09 pm

J G Bean, I.DO.NOT.KNOW. Seriously, why are the stars always lined up against the two of us meeting? It WILL happen someday!

Syndie March 18, 2011 at 12:51 pm

How fun!! I was so excited to see that y’all got to meet up. I am sure you had lots to talk about :) So glad you all are having a fabulous vacation.

nadia March 18, 2011 at 12:58 pm

ah! someday I hope to meet you Heather! looks like you had so much fun and that pizza looks AMAZING! jealous!!
xxo

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Nadia,
We will meet someday. I’m sure of that. :)

Katie @ Nourishing Flourishing March 18, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Check out Fruita, CO. Awesome running trails, with the best of Arizona’s weather, and Colorado’s beauty ;) [Geeze, think I want you to move to CO or something?! hehe] What a fun post!

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Katie,
Never heard of Fruita. Will check it out for sure – thanks! We do love Colorado – such an amazing place.

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey March 18, 2011 at 1:39 pm

oh. my. peas. What a lucky lady you are! Particularly for that gluten free pizza crust – and meeting the peas.

Marisa March 18, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Bend OR my friend.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Marisa,
Yes! CD checks the weather in Bend, OR every day. We tried to go visit last summer but it didn’t quite work out. Definitely sounds like our kind of place!

Jen March 18, 2011 at 1:51 pm

That pizza, dang!!!!
Fun blogger meet up!!!

Kristen, Sweetly March 18, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Ah! Green pizza! That looks wonderful. I mean, no pizza could be wrong in my eyes. But pesto… Be still my heart.

So fun that you got to meet the Peas!

And P.S. from the last post: I bet that piggy’s here to stay. My niece discovered a little tiny stuffed duck as a toy surprise from a Happy Meal, and did not part with it for 6 years. So precious.

HEAB March 18, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Kristen,
I think you’re right. Piggy is going to be a permanent fixture in our lives. :)

kathleen March 18, 2011 at 2:52 pm

If you find that place with great running trails and a yoga studio where they aren’t completely messing up the environment. I thought colorado would be it but just found out they drill for natural gas there too (i’m in PA and natural gas drilling is very controversial at the moment with the health effects of the runoff) anyway, I’ve lived in places with awesome yoga studios but not a lot of trails and with either too hot air too cold weather (boston and juno beach, fl). Western PA has awesome state parks with amazing trails and okay weather but no good yoga studios (at least I haven’t found one)…

chrysta March 18, 2011 at 3:19 pm

awesome meet up! Looks like such a great time. CA housing prices are brutal for sure. Have a great weekend!

Kaysie March 18, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Move to Arizona! We are in Phoenix now for a little furlough, but its where I grew up. The summers aren’t bad in my opinion because you can run in the early morning or late night. I’ve never let the summer heat hinder my running. The swimming pools are perfect temps in the summer and there is sunshine all year long! I’m sure there are some good yoga studios here too. Two hours north of Phoenix is Flagstaff which is an awesome but not too far cooler summer getaway if you want to escape the heat… its at 7000 feet and very forested.

Barb March 18, 2011 at 4:23 pm

How fun to open up your blog and find the Pea family hanging out with you! Two of my favorite bloggers on one site…it just made me smile! Glad you all had a great time meeting!

Courtney March 18, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Love Peas & Thank You!! your pizza looks delish :)

Lori March 18, 2011 at 4:57 pm

We have mild winters here in Colorado. In Denver, we’ve had to shovel… maybe 2x. It’s almost always sunny out here (300 or 330 days a year), the summers are wonderfully not humid at all, and if CD wants trails… we got ‘em. :)

Moved here from Wisconsin 3 years ago and have never looked back.

Alexandra (Veggin' Out in the Kitchen) March 18, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Awww…. that looks like so much fun!!! :) I did my first blogger meet up earlier this week when I was in California, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! :D I loved meeting one of my blogger friends in person!

That pizza looks amazing to say the least!! I know that if I went to that pizza place, I would have ordered the EXACT same thing! :)

Have fun during you final days in Arizona and have a truly fabulous weekend!! And I think your hair is gorgeous :)

Kim March 18, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Can I just say the pizza looks SO good right now. Glad you enjoyed our favorite restaurant! Damn, Whole Foods!!!

Christopher Hill March 18, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Heather,

Remember, if you head out to Oregon someday, you have to stop by my hometown – the capital – Salem. =)

Chris =)

Nicole March 18, 2011 at 7:57 pm

As a resident of Scottsdale, and having lived everywhere from The Bahamas to Dubai, I can honestly this is as good as it gets. Don’ t let the hot summers deter you — it’s a dry heat, as they say. And yes, Picazzo’s rocks!

Heather @ kissmybroccoli March 18, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Alright! Blogger powerhouse meet-up! Love Mama Pea! I don’t think I’ve read a single post of hers that hasn’t made me smile! So glad you two finally got to meet! You both look gorgeous!

michelle March 18, 2011 at 9:26 pm

My two favourite bloggers!

Dea March 19, 2011 at 12:50 am

Aww 2 of my favourites all meeting and stuff! Cute abounds.
Anyhow Northern California is pretty amazing, although I am being gracious right now because it’s not sweltering right now. Great yoga studios, great running trails, really high housing costs. :(

Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope March 19, 2011 at 8:55 am

What a fun meet-up! I’m so glad you’re enjoying the Phoenix area… it’s always such a wonderful experience to travel around the country and just realize how different the lifestyle can be. Pizza looks fantastic and hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Monica March 19, 2011 at 9:22 am

My two favorite bloggers in one spot!!!! Amazing! Sounds like a very fun lunch!

Lauren @ WWoB March 19, 2011 at 12:07 pm

Eee! I love seeing blogger meet ups – especially quitewellknown bloggers like y’all! Not to make you blush or anything…

I just had a thought. When Summer is older, she, Gigi, and Lulu could totallyyy hang out. They could be like the cool, older sisters!

Katherine: Unemployed March 19, 2011 at 12:08 pm

SOO much fun! great ratio of adults to kids for the girls- I’m sure they’re loving on that

Carrie March 19, 2011 at 3:24 pm

I used to think the same thing about Phoenix. I recently lived there for four years and found the heat horrible!!! It was hot most of the year and I got so sick of it. In reality it was beautiful about three months total and the other months were all different levels of “hotness.” I missed seasons so much and truly thought it wouldn’t have been a very ideal place to raise kids. Seasons are underrated!!! :)

Jill March 19, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Do you know that when I was applying for nursing jobs last year I actually applied to the University of Arizona in Tuscon’s program for new grads? Everyone thought it was kind of random and crazy but I’ve always thought I would like dry heat better than the alternative (and knew I was going to move somewhere completely new, so figured I might as well try someplace that I found interesting!)

From what I’ve read, I think Santa Fe has a pretty perfect climate-never really super hot or cold and with quite a bit of sun. I’ve always said that if I could just live/be a nurse wherever I wanted on my own schedule, I’d be in Alaska during the summer and go to someplace warm and dry like Arizona or New Mexico during the winter :-)

Glad you are enjoying your vacay and meet up with Mama Pea. I’ve looked at her blog a couple times and have been SERIOUSLY impressed/entertained by her recipes + humor. She always looks super cute + put together too (you also look so pretty in these pics, btw)

Melomeals: Vegan for $3.33 a Day March 19, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Sounds like a lovely time! I am really looking forward to driving through Arizona on my Cross Country Road Trip!

Gena March 19, 2011 at 7:05 pm

I am embarrassed at how jealous I am of this meetup! So lovely to look at the pics.

Liz @ IHeartVegetables March 19, 2011 at 7:19 pm

What an epic blogger meet up!!! I wondering if that restaurant knew they had two celebrities in their midst :)

Annie@stronghealthyfit March 19, 2011 at 9:27 pm

How cool that you got to meet Mama Pea & family in Arizona! I love her blog too, and I love how bloggers support one another :-) At least healthy living bloggers!

Ryan@Aloha Appetite March 20, 2011 at 2:14 am

Pesto and goat cheese pizza sounds deeelicious!

FoodCents March 20, 2011 at 11:47 am

You know, the Denver/Boulder county fits most of the criteria just saying – like I have not told you that before, right? :)

Safe travels home, friend :)

FoodCents March 20, 2011 at 12:25 pm

You know, the Denver/Boulder area fits most of the criteria just saying – like I have not told you that before, right? :)

Safe travels home, friend :)

JessicaEn March 20, 2011 at 12:35 pm

I had no idea there was such a popular food blogger from Oregon! I live there too :D

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) March 20, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Glad you finally got to meet the Pea family! I love Mama Pea’s blog, she’s one of my favorites!! She cracks me up, literally! My husband looks at me like I am completely insane when I am laughing hysterically at her posts. :lol:

That pizza looks AMAZING! That crust is gluten-free? Holy YUMMMMMM! That looks perfect!

melissa @ the delicate place March 20, 2011 at 2:56 pm

gah you all look amazing! bet you had a blast!! i’ve never been to arizona! the only place out west i’ve visited has been california, i really want to go to seattle and portland!

Natalia - a side of simple March 21, 2011 at 9:33 am

I don’t know what I’m more jealous about, the GF pesto pizza or your awesome meetup! Glad you’ve been having a beautiful trip, Heather!

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat March 24, 2011 at 9:24 am

So glad you had a great visit! You two are my favorite bloggers so it was neat for me to see you guys together :)