Get To Know HEAB

by HEAB on March 28, 2011

My camera is still dead. Per Emily’s recommendation, CD ordered a new one for me yesterday (well, new to me, but it’s actually used) as a late Christmas…um, I mean early Mother’s Day present. As many hints as I’ve dropped about wanting a new camera, this isn’t how I wanted it to come about. My camera was well loved, and I’m still so upset I dropped it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited about the new one, but I will miss my trusty point and shoot.

Since the camera may not arrive for a while, I’ll probably continue to post using my cell phone camera. So, please excuse my photos over the next few weeks. As far as today goes, how about something a little different? No talk of food or recipes. Let’s just talk about me. :)

Dana awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award and I am to share 7 things about myself and then nominate up to 15 other bloggers to also receive the award. So, 7 things about me…

1) I’ve never had chickenpox, but apparently I’m immune to them. My doctor believes I had a mild case as a child and never noticed it.

2) I’m scared of the dark. No seriously, I am. If Chris isn’t around, I have to leave a light on to fall asleep.

3) CD and I have cut our monthly grocery budget in half since September when we decided to cut down on our food spending. For tips on how we did it, read this post. We also started ordering most of our dry goods from Amazon…like oat bran. Because we signed up for Amazon Mom for diapers, we received a free trial membership of Amazon Prime which gives us free unlimited two-day shipping on all eligible orders. AND, if you sign up for automatic shipment when available, you can save 10% on those particular items. We have oat bran, coconut flour, and diapers set up for automatic delivery, and let me tell you, there is nothing like opening your door to see the Quaker man staring up at you! The HEAB household loves Amazon, and since there is no distribution center here in TN, we also save on state sales tax which is 9.25%. We can’t go wrong.

Edited to Add: According to Katie, students can sign up for Amazon Prime for free. Do it…now.

4) I am claustrophobic and cannot ride in the back seat of a 2-door car. Just thinking about it gives me the heebie-jeebies.

5) I’ve run over 20 half marathons, 1 full marathon, 2 overnight relay races (Hood to Coast), and 1 50K trail race, but I never run anymore. To read about my journey from a cardio junkie to a yoga loving walker/hiker, please click here. Below is a photo of me from Hood to Coast 2008. I was about to run my first leg of the race, and you can see Mt Hood in the background. Speaking of Hood to Coast, some of my teammates and I are getting together tonight to go see the movie. Have you seen it?

Screen shot 2011-03-28 at 2.40.05 PM.png

6) I despise sushi. Well, not entirely true. I despise nori, and as long as my sushi isn’t wrapped in it, I’ll eat it.

7) I actually like my driver’s license photo.

There you have it, 7 random facts about HEAB. Thanks for the award Dana, and I hereby nominate all my beloved bloggie friends. You know who you are. :)

Jess@atasteofconfidence March 28, 2011 at 3:05 pm

I actually like my license photo, too- so much better than my passport!

Holly @ The Runny Egg March 28, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Heather I agree with so much of what you wrote! No sushi for me, scared of the dark and I like my drivers license photo too! After having so many bad ones I finally got a good one — and I think it expires soon. Shoot.

Lara (Thinspired) March 28, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Love this…I am totally claustrophobic, too! I even get weird if I am in a dressing room for too long, and if an elevator looks crowded I won’t get in it ;)

nevernotdreaming March 28, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Nice facts.

Heather, what kinds of breads do you like?
I want to buy some new breads to eat…ever try the “Food For Life” brown rice bread? or the “Ezekiel”? They are expensive, but maybe good?

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 3:26 pm

JILL,
I never really buy bread.

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday March 28, 2011 at 3:27 pm

What if your nori is wrapped in sushi rice?

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Samantha,
No problems with the rice. Just not a fan of most seaweeds.

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) March 28, 2011 at 3:28 pm

YAY! So happy that you’re getting a new camera! I could have sold you my Nikon D40 DSLR as I don’t use it anymore. hehe :)

I LOVE Amazon Prime! Free two day shipping rocks, and I agree: buying dry bulk items on there is awesome. I am trying to cut back on grocery spending and bulk is definitely a big help, as is only buying what you eat and actually like. :D

Corey @ the runner's cookie March 28, 2011 at 3:32 pm

I’m so sorry about your camera :( But it will be exciting and fun to have a new one, I’m sure! Let’s see, I have seen Hood to Coast – I liked hearing the stories of some of the teams more than others, and I wish they had followed an elite team, but otherwise I thought it made the race out to be a great experience. How cool that you have done it!! I also really don’t understand the appeal of sushi – I’ve only had it twice, but I really can’t get past how much it costs for how “blah” and weird it is. It’s strange because everyone seems to be obsessed with it!

carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) March 28, 2011 at 3:33 pm

imclaustrophobic tooo! WAYY WAYY bad.!..
WAIT. you dont like sushi!?

Marina March 28, 2011 at 3:33 pm

I’m glad you’re getting a new camera! I am just looking into a point and shoot camera, but I have no idea what to buy :/
Love your facts, and I am amazed with how many runs you did!

Katherine: Unemployed March 28, 2011 at 3:37 pm

thanks for visiting in; I love amazon

Lesley Lifting Life March 28, 2011 at 3:37 pm

I’m not too fond of the dark either!! I have the camera you’re getting. I really like it, though I’m definitely still learning how to use it!! :)

Erica March 28, 2011 at 3:38 pm

I have to get in on that amazon diaper shipment business! Its on my list of things to investigate :) Love the fun facts! I also like my drivers license picture…I’m afraid now to ever change it haha

janetha @ meals & moves March 28, 2011 at 3:38 pm

I am soo claustro! And don’t you mean the HEABie jeebies?

Eleanor@eatinglikeahorse March 28, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Ha ha, genius!

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 5:00 pm

JGBean,
Haha – Yes, that’s totally what I meant to say. :)

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) March 28, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I’m really sorry about the camera. I know it’s frustrating. I need to look in to that Amazon thing…I know I could save money on the gluten free stuff. Have fun tonight!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) March 28, 2011 at 3:52 pm

You are going to LOVE your new camera! Buying lenses, gear, reading all things photography used to sound like a horrid chore to me but honestly, it’s my new passion. I LOVE it! I swear I only cook to take pics of recipes. And only blog so I can post pics. Well not really, but ykwim :)

I hate nori too! The dulse flake craze in the sphere a couple yrs ago…no! Seaweed does not taste good to me. Salty much?

Cutting your groc budget in half, ordering online, being frugal…it’s amazing what motherhood and living on less $$ and feeding more mouths will do to you, huh. No more $12 WF hot bar trips for 1 singular meal of mostly vegetables these days, eh? :) Me neither!

Eleanor@eatinglikeahorse March 28, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Your running record is amazing! As someone who’s only ever done a 6K “fun run” – and didn’t find it fun – I salute you :-)
I dropped my beloved camera with the lens out too… not good. Glad to hear Summer’s bought you a new one for Mother’s Day!

Ana March 28, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Always nice to learn more about someone we admire!
And yay, I found someone who also doesn’t like nori \o/!!!!!
I thought I was the only one, really. Everyone talks about the benefits of seaweed, everyone loves sushi. My sister loves sushi, Matheus loves sushi and he loves nori, but I can’t stand it. (I truly don’t get it how he likes it so much, the boy is crazy for sushi!)
When we make sushi at home I wrap his in nori and for me I wrap my goodies in soy wrappers (I find that at whole foods here), or in rice paper, or in very thin egg omelets. I also don’t like raw fish, and prefer my sushi with only veggies and a big hunk of avocado in the middle! :-)
Hope your camera gets to you soon, I feel super sad when I break something I love, so I have an idea how you feel. I lost one of my favorite earrings a couple weeks ago, and as silly as this sound I was totally sad. Of course I can buy new earrings, but I know I won’t find another one just like that.

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Ana,
I am the same way – love veggies + avocado rolls. No nori and no raw fish. Blech!

Clare @ Fitting It All In March 28, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Wow, Heather! I knew you were a runner, but I didn’t know you were SUCH a runner! Do you ever miss it?

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Clare,
Nope, the day I start missing it, I’ll run again. :)

Matt March 28, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Congrats on the DSLR! You are going to love it!

Roz March 28, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Nice to get to know you more, and VERY glad you’ll be getting a new camera.

Dorry March 28, 2011 at 4:11 pm

I love reading more about you, Heather! My driver’s license photo is just plain sad. Haha. Glad you got a new camera so quickly!

Lee @ Fit Foodie Finds March 28, 2011 at 4:23 pm

That last photo of you is so picturesque! Beautiful woman + gorgeous mountains.

Cherie March 28, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Great H2C photo! :-) Can’t wait to see the movie!

my little celebration March 28, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Great facts Heather! Thanks for accepting the award :D . I know you’re a busy mama.

I used to live in Portland so I got to see the Hood to Coast race last year. It was so fun to watch and I’m sure it was even more fun to participate in.

My husband and I are total Amazon nuts, too. I ordered my buckwheat groats from them a while back and we saved a lot of money on the order, especially with the prime shipping! Gotta love Amazon.

Caitlin (EatFeats) March 28, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Oh hey I don’t like the dark, either!

emma March 28, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Hey! I totally hate sushi!! It tastes like the smell of fish! Oh and way to go on all those half marathons! I think you’re the only person in the whole wide world who loves their driving licence photo! I look like a criminal on mine :-)

Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope March 28, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I used to be deathly afraid of the dark until my teens. I had a nightlight until I was a Freshman in high school! I still don’t like the dark AT ALL, but I’m much better than I used to be.

Love learning more about you! :)

Kelly March 28, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I love Amazon and that Oatbran is awesome!!

Melissa @ TryingToHeal March 28, 2011 at 5:24 pm

have you seen the soy wraps they’ve come out with to substitute the nori? they really work and don’t taste too bad!

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Melissa,
No, I haven’t, but soy bothers my belly. However, I do love rice paper wraps. In fact, I have some in my cabinet…should make some Vietnamese rolls soon!

Liz @ Tip Top Shape March 28, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Ha, I wish I liked my driving license picture!! My dad took me without telling me beforehand. I had three-day hair and zero make-up on. Scary. lol

Logan Osterhout March 28, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I did hood to coast in 07 and loved it! It was so much fun, but I did it with a church group who I didn’t know very well. It would be awesome to do it again with some cross country guys from my team…Gotta love finishing on the beach in seaside (my favorite place ever)

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Logan,
I just missed you. I was there in 2006 and 2008. Both were amazing weekends. I love Hood to Coast!

Ann Claire March 28, 2011 at 6:22 pm

So sorry about your camera. In the mean time, I’m loving hearing more about you!

Kate (What Kate is Cooking) March 28, 2011 at 6:27 pm

I wish I liked my license picture :) The woman made me take my glasses off, and I think I look so weird in it! My sister’s picture is really cute. When she lost her license, they tried to get her to re-take her picture and she refused :)

Abby @ Have Dental Floss, Will Travel March 28, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Loved reading your post about running and yoga. I agree – when running (or anything) becomes less about the love of the activity (or the activity you’re training for), it’s time to find something new, and yoga’s clearly worked for you. I don’t have the temperament for yoga (though I wish I did, and someday I’m going to conquer it!), and I do train for some pretty intense endurance events, but last fall I was utterly burnt out, and took my first serious break in several years. It was only six weeks long, and I was still active during that period, just not “Training with a capital T,” but when I started back up January 1, I felt immeasurably better, recovered physically and refreshed mentally. An amazing feeling.

rebecca lustig March 28, 2011 at 6:42 pm

over 20 half marathons + all the other races? No wonder you don’t run anymore! ha

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun March 28, 2011 at 6:45 pm

I like my license pic too. And I didn’t realize you had run that many races. Wow! I loved this post to learn a bit more about you. :)

Missy March 28, 2011 at 6:45 pm

You must try (or make) naruto sushi! It’s a roll but wrapped in cucumber and sans rice. Yum.

Tenaya Roberts March 28, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Love the facts about you! I will tell you a crazy story about chicken pox. My grandmother got the chicken pox while she was pregnant with my dad. My dad has NEVER had the chicken pox, EVER. He must have passed on that immunity to my brother, Derek, because Derek has never had them. Derek’s wife Michelle got them as an adult while they’ve been married (sleeping in the same bed), and Derek still didn’t get them. That is one strong immunity!
I like my driver’s license photo, too! ;)

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Tenaya,
That’s wild. My mom made me sleep in the bed with my brother when he had chicken pox to make sure I would get it as well. We were both in elementary school at the time, and it was going around. My brother had a horrible case – he had bumps EVERYWHERE, but I never had one single pox. Weird.

So sorry we didn’t get to meet up when we were in AZ. We’ll be back…ha, wish I was there now! Love it there so much.

Miranda (Untamed Kitchen) March 28, 2011 at 7:34 pm

You’ve done Hood to Coast?! Twice?! I’m so impressed! I really wanted to go to the Belcourt tonight, but I couldn’t make it. I can’t wait to see the movie someday though!

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Miranda,
Yes, I was on a team from Nashville in 2006 and then again in 2008. Two of the most fun weekends ever, and the movie was great. Hope you’re able to see it someday.

Kimberly March 28, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Haha! I am claustrophobic too! I once almost hyperventilated just reading about someone being in a tunnel! My family thinks I’m crazy, but I’m tellin’ ya, it’s scary! :)

Baking 'n' Books March 28, 2011 at 8:00 pm

What does Nori taste like? It looks like plastic…;)

Ahhh -love the nightlight one! I have one in my bathroom – it was there when I moved here and the glow can be comforting (I see it from my bedroom). Good luck with the camera – you may love it even more HEAB!

Syndie March 28, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Sorry about your camera! We left our new camera in a San Fran hotel on our way to Hawaii for my sister’s wedding a couple yrs ago. I totally understand the devastation. We replaced it when we got home and try to be super careful now. Claustrophobic too :( . I sometimes have dreams that I’m stuck..so scary.

Shauna March 28, 2011 at 8:07 pm

So good to get to know you better. You do indeed have a lovely blog. I will have to check out the amazon dry goods. Coconut flour is very expensive at my health food store, and you and Serena have me hooked.

So I just bought a ridiculously large tv yesterday, and my question (for all of you) is My yoga online or yoga download? I am definitely not interested in my chakras or my third eye, but am interested in the fitness aspect.

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Shauna,
I’m a yoga download girl myself. Any of their Ashtanga or yoga with weights classes are great for fitness.

S @ extremebalance.net/blog March 28, 2011 at 8:15 pm

Lucky you never to have the ‘pox! I had it THREE times: once as a baby—it was mild. Then, I was about 7—it was mild. Then, I was 11, and Oh. GOD. They were *everywhere*! In my throat, in my ears, between my fingers, it was excruciating… whatever they say about how it’s worse the older you get… it’s true! And after that *last* time, my body was finally convinced to build antibodies. :D

Mimi (Gingersnaps) March 28, 2011 at 8:23 pm

I’d love to order stuff off Amazon, but I don’t think it’d be that profitable to me as I’m just a single lady. Glad it works so well for you though! My biggest tamp on spending is checking myself as I reach the check out line and getting all drill-sargent on my shopping cart. “Do you REALLY need that?” “It’s the flax crackers or a massage…take your pick.” That, and I can always use my blog to try to get free samples of something I’d really like to try. Yup, I said it.

lindsay March 28, 2011 at 8:45 pm

Whoa! You don’t like sushi? I would have never thought that. And I love the H2C photo, so cool!

HEAB March 28, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Lindsay,
Nope, I keep trying it thinking my taste buds might change, but I just don’t like it. :(

Allie (Nutty FlexitALLIEan) March 28, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Lucky- my driver’s license photo is horrendous! I order tons of stuff off amazon.com, but I definitely had the chickenpox. Not a fun experience.

Hannah March 28, 2011 at 10:03 pm

I love how you used this opportunity to share some new things with us, rather than just repeating facts like favourite foods and things that we’d already know :) I really wish I could buy in bulk to cut down food spending, but my place is simply too tiny. To the extent that when I’ve occassionally bought multiple soymilks on sale, ui’ve had to store all but one under my bed….

P.S. Thank you for your email – big big big hugs and hopes for a stupendous week for you this week! I’ll aim to reply soon, but work = busy today!!

Heather @ kissmybroccoli March 28, 2011 at 10:04 pm

I really need to shake my phobia of internet purchasing! I don’t know what it is!

I actually LOVE my driver’s license photo too! I’m actually nervous about changing my address after the move for fear they’ll make me get a new pic! :-/

Katie March 28, 2011 at 10:11 pm

I signed up for Amazon Prime and LOVE it! If you order from them enough it is so worth it. I’ve been a Prime member for over a year. It helps that students can sign up free….you may want to pass that info on to your student readers. ;)

Ricki March 28, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Thanks for sharing–I love these types of posts. I am exactly the same with the dark–used to have many night lights in my basement apartment! ;) And I’m in awe of all the marathons you’ve run!

carlee March 28, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Looks like you have to show us the drivers liscense photo now! Pleaseee ??:)

HEAB March 29, 2011 at 9:31 am

Carlee,
Well, I would take a picture of my license…if I had a camera. I’ll try and remember when my new camera arrives as my cell phone is not good at close-ups. :)

Kristina @ spabettie March 29, 2011 at 1:33 am

I love Amazon… we joke that weekly Amazon boxes show up here…

we LOVED Hood To Coast!! I laughed, I cried, I was MOVED. (I have seen it twice, actually…) Living here in beautiful PDX, and being a *former* runner, I almost ran HTC one year (ugh, my first knee surgery that summer…) and the next year I was going to do the walking team, an offshoot of the first team I was to run with, but they didn’t do it, and by then I’d had my third knee surgery… perhaps some day… :)

HEAB March 29, 2011 at 9:30 am

Kristina,
I loved it too – the producers found some really interesting (and hilarious) teams to follow.

Ellie@fitforthesoul March 29, 2011 at 1:53 am

I can’t believe you’ve ran that many marathons! way to go!! And my license photo is probably one of my worst haha. It’s from when I was 16 and they never asked me to renew the photo, and I’m still stuck with it. nooooo! It was so nice getting to know you through this Heather! Is there any particular reason why you’ve always been afraid of the dark? some event from childhood?

HEAB March 29, 2011 at 9:28 am

Ellie,
Too many scary movies. :( I still get freaked out whenever I think of Nightmare on Elm Street. Wish I had never watched it!

Lorne March 29, 2011 at 2:23 am

I knew you didn’t like seaweed but I hadn’t connected that to a HEAB sushi free zone, I am sad for you :0(

Pure2raw twins March 29, 2011 at 7:14 am

Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop :) on there way too much

and I like my driver’s licenses pic too

Amanda @ The Artsy Kitchen March 29, 2011 at 7:49 am

Fun facts!!

I need to check out the Amazon thing, we are spending WAY too much on groceries these days, it is time to cut back.

brandi March 29, 2011 at 8:04 am

ooh, great tips about amazon! We keep to our budget pretty well most months, but big staples like that would be nice to get a break on, for sure.

So happy to see I’m not the only one that’s a mess when my husband is gone! I am a MESS when Nick is away from home :(

Sydney Kiker March 29, 2011 at 8:11 am

Hey Heather, I’m a lurker and have been following HEAB for 2 years now. I’m also trying to cut my grocery budget and noticed that you buy your meat in bulk and freeze it. I’m such a noob about food, so I was wondering how you freeze your meat? There seems to be so many methods out there (paper, foil, plastic, all three, etc.) and I’m not sure which is both cheap and effective.

Thanks!
Sydney

HEAB March 29, 2011 at 9:26 am

Hi Sydney,
Thanks so much for lurking. :)

We buy 50 lbs. of grass fed finished beef from this farm: http://www.gourmetpasturebeef.com/. It comes frozen in 1 lb plastic wrapped servings. So, when they deliver it, we just put it in the freezer we have out back in our studio space, and if I buy chicken breasts I know I won’t use right away, I’ll put them in individual Ziploc bags and freeze. Hope this helps.

Sydney March 29, 2011 at 9:58 am

What a wonderful site! I never considered having the meat shipped to me. Thanks for the recommendation!

Meghan @ StruggleMuffins March 29, 2011 at 9:59 am

Love this – especially the part about giving up running and embracing walking and yoga. I’ve been finding my way in that regard as well, and have come to appreciate what my body can do when I’m not forcing it to pound out 8 mile runs day in and day out :) Inspirational as always Heather – thank you for sharing!

nadia March 29, 2011 at 11:28 am

HEABY I cant believe you ran 50 1/2 marathons! I only did one and that was enough for me. I thought it was such a big deal! haha… but 50!! wow you are amazing… Cant wait for you to get your new camera! but in the mean time please tell us more about yourself. :) XXO

Diana (Soap & Chocolate) March 29, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Typo in #4. Please correct to “HEABie jeebies.”

whitney March 29, 2011 at 1:51 pm

I am totally going to look into that amazon thing! I love Amazon. :)

Whitney

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com March 29, 2011 at 3:42 pm

So glad you shared more about yourself. I also love my license photo. I don’t know why so many people complain they don’t.

Candy @ Healthy in Candy Land March 29, 2011 at 4:01 pm

I’ve never commented before but I got so excited to hear of another Hood To Coast-er! I ran it two years ago and had such a blast! I saw the movie too (they filmed it the year I ran and I even got filmed during my night run, but was edited out.) The movie is well done and makes you all nostalgic to run it again! Have fun!

clare March 29, 2011 at 4:35 pm

amazon prime ROCKS. i subscribe to gluten-free oat bran from legacy valley!

Angel7 March 29, 2011 at 5:30 pm

I signed up for Amazon Mom toward the end of last year, I think. Amazon Prime was wonderful when I had it, but then it expired, and I did not renew it. I loved it, because most everything that I ordered for Christmas got to my doorstep lightning fast, and I did not have to pay for shipping.

Maria March 29, 2011 at 6:50 pm

I actually like my driver’s license photo too, for the first time ever!

Megan March 29, 2011 at 8:19 pm

You don’t like nori? CRAZY ;)

glidingcalm March 30, 2011 at 1:15 am

I have had this post open for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSS…. because I didn’t have time to read it leisurely, and anyway, loves you and loves your blog, and loves your lifestyle.

Yay for no running anymore. Haha I am so not a fan!
Hurray for hiking/walking!! (I am trying to go this weeeeeeeekend!! Love me a good hike!!)

also i am super clausto too……..planes, esp. waiting to exit a plane, and 2 door cars, or vans and being stuck in the very back!

LOVE YOU HEABERS!

Alexandra (Veggin' Out in the Kitchen) March 30, 2011 at 8:21 am

I am VERY claustrophobic too!! It actually wasn’t bad when I was little, but now it’s terrible. I completely relate to not being able to sit in the back of a two door car (or even think about it!)

And 20 marathons?? That’s SO cool! Go HEAB!! :D

Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather March 30, 2011 at 10:01 am

I really want to see hood to coast the movie! This will be my first year participating in it… I’m kind of nervous. I’ve never ran so much in a short amount of time but I guess I still have lots of time to train!

I’ve never had the chickenpox. None of my brothers have either. I’m okay with that, I don’t like being itchy anyways.

Natalia - a side of simple March 30, 2011 at 11:27 am

Thanks for the heads up about the Amazon Prime account! I just signed up :)

Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner March 30, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Whoh! You are the first person I have met who has said they like their license’s picture! :D

Beth March 30, 2011 at 3:00 pm

THe HTC is my favorite race as I live in Portland! How fun you had the chance to do that! Such a beautiful race!

Christin@purplebirdblog April 2, 2011 at 11:30 pm

I actually had the chicken pox TWICE and shingles once! Ugh!

I like my DL picture, but my passport photo is horrendous! :)

Monica April 3, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Fun facts! I can’t believe you ran so many impressive races! And the Amazon tip is amazing! I just learned that we can register for the baby through Amazon and can’t wait!

{ 3 trackbacks }