- 2 lb. grass fed finished ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese for the crust + additional cheese for topping pizza
- 1 cup pizza sauce (I used canned tomato sauce + salt + oregano)
- Favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- For the crust, combine first 6 Ingredients.
- Spread mixture onto baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. It will shrink.
- Drain off beef fat.
- Top the crust with pizza sauce, pizza toppings (we used mushrooms and onions sauteed in butter), and cheese. Broil until cheese is warm and bubbly.
I ate my meatza atop cooked veggies. ‘Twas good. Nice choice CD.
CD is the hardest person to shop for as he wants or needs nothing. So, for his birthday, I turned my former massage therapy space into his own private man-cave, and I put the pink back in my hair. Boy loves my pink streak. 🙂
Me serving CD a bowl of Butterfied Oaties (new nut-free oatie recipe!), his favorite birthday cake. Notice the pink?
We had a great time celebrating his birthday last night…only thing missing was Summer. She went to bed before all the festivities began. 🙁
Love you CD!