Organic Kisses

by HEAB on May 10, 2011

A few weeks ago, Justin from I’m Organic, an eco and family-friendly product company, sent me a this fun T-shirt. Thanks Justin!

IMG_5564_2.JPG

The shirt is soft and comfy, and I love that T-shirts nowadays are not so bulky and boxy. Dear T-shirt manufacturers, thank you for realizing that girls do not like to look like football players when wearing T-shirts and for redesigning your products accordingly. Sincerely, Heather

While wearing the shirt, I decided to do my part in keeping the organic dream alive

Cooked oat bran slopped in the waning ice-cream container, ice-cream made with ORGANIC coconuts.

Would you like a T-shirt from I’m Organic? If so, simply leave a comment below telling me all about your first kiss. Mine was in a word…AWFUL, and that is all you’re getting out of me. ;)

Danielle @ weightsandmeasures May 10, 2011 at 10:14 am

I am going for my first first kiss, which is a funny story versus the other one which is awful. I was four years old when I decided to plant one on a little boy that my mom watched sometimes. I kissed him and he kicked me in the nose. i went running down stairs with a bloody nose. I’m impressed he could kick that high.

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Danielle,
OK, your story made me laugh out loud. Too funny. :)

JW May 10, 2011 at 10:19 am

My first kiss was in kindergarten. I had 2 boyfriends at the time and I remember one kissing me on the cheek. Of course it made the other one mad! Haha..Its funny how you can remember things like that!

Sarah May 10, 2011 at 10:22 am

My first kiss isn’t a good story, so here is a cutish one:
When I was 8 I went on an RV camping trip with my family (never again..), and some little boy at an RV camp cornered me and declared “Kiss me now or marry me later!” I ran away, and he stalked me til we left.

Kari May 10, 2011 at 10:26 am

First kiss? I was 16, the Beatles “Can’t Buy Me Love” was playing, his parents were in the next room. Classic.

G May 10, 2011 at 10:32 am

I was 16. He was 17. It was in a bus on the way to a provincial leadership conference. We had already been “long-distance dating” (aka sending emails and talking on msn) for almost a year. We were sitting together in the seat and I remember he was rubbing my neck. Then all of a sudden we kind of turned our faces towards each other and we kissed. Twice.
I remember the bus pulled into a rest stop right after that and I went directly to the bathroom and hyper-ventilated for a bit.
What made it really special is that it was both our first kiss at the same time. That was almost 8 years ago. We still talk and are friends today. :)

Erin @ Big Girl Feats May 10, 2011 at 10:38 am

Oh man, So Delicious makes sugar free ice cream!? Double Delicious! I already love their Mint Chip. I’m pretty sure my first kiss was at age 17. With someone else’s boyfriend. I was a late (scandalous) bloomer!

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Erin,
Yes, yes they do, and it’s yummy but so expensive. Want to try making my own soon.

The LIttle Ballerina May 10, 2011 at 10:41 am

I was 16, he was 17. His parents were having a party and they sent us out to get more cream for the coffee. When we got back, we put our coats away in the room and then he turned around and pulled me close.. and kissed me. I got really embarassed and bashful and kissed him back a couple times and then just hid my face in his chest :/ haha. looking back, it was sort of sweet.
… I want to hear your story! :p

The LIttle Ballerina May 10, 2011 at 10:43 am

oh he was also my dance partner at the time :)

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Little Ballerina,
Your first kiss was much better than mine. I totally wanted the guy to kiss me and then got so shy and actually pushed him away when he went in for the kiss. I was soooo embarrassed and then just ran away from him. So funny to think about now, but not my best moment.

Jennifer Jahraus May 10, 2011 at 10:45 am

Well my first ALMOST kiss would have been with Rich McCaskill in the 6th grade at your mom’s house. We were there for some school party and we were swimming and being goofy. Rich and I were “going together” at that time and someone said we should kiss! Too funny… and involving you!

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Jennifer,
Hahaha – that is hilarious. Rich McCaskill – have not heard that name in years! Wonder whatever happened to that boy. I’m going to look him up on Facebook. I’m so honored to have been part of your first almost kiss. :)

Kellie May 10, 2011 at 10:47 am

I remember how gross it seemed. The entire time I was trying to figure out what the big deal about kissing was. I do remember calling my friends on the phone that night and telling them I kissed a boy!

Emily May 10, 2011 at 10:47 am

My first kiss was kind of funny and terrible (aren’t all first kisses?). I was watching Terminator 2 with my friend-who-was-a-boy at his grandmother’s house, and I was rambling on about something and all of a sudden he grabbed my face and kissed me. I think he just wanted me to shut up.

tea-bag May 10, 2011 at 10:48 am

my first kiss was my first boyfriend when i was 14 & we were standing outside the band room before a marching band competition. i remember being so nervous & then so disappointed! he slobbered all over me! oh well, he probably wasn’t having that great of a time either – i had braces!

fyi – i tried the microwave poached egg trick without covering the bowl. do not do it! definitely cover the bowl! i ended up with exploding egg! whoops! now i know!

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Tea-bag,
Tried the egg method for lunch. After 60 seconds, it wasn’t done, after 90 seconds it was overdone. Will try again tomorrow with less water. Will not give up until I perfect it! :)

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) May 10, 2011 at 10:50 am

Love the shirt! I want Tony to start designing shirts so badly. We already have a few in mind. Ugh, my first kiss was disgusting! We were at a party and in front of everyone, my boyfriend laid a huge sloppy one on me. GROSS. It was so embarrassing too. I’m not that kind of girl at all. Thanks for those memories!

DS May 10, 2011 at 10:54 am

I didn’t begin dating until I was in my 20′s, had a college degree and a full-time job. After methodically “interviewing” my potential boyfriend at the time, we began dating, and kissed after our relationship was official. We’ve been happily married for over 3 years and have a sweet baby boy :)

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:54 pm

DS,
GREAT story. :)

Holly @ The Runny Egg May 10, 2011 at 10:55 am

My first kiss — was with Jason and it was so awkward. I practically was running into my house because I was so shy and he grabbed my hand and turned me around. It was actually very sweet!

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Holly,
I loved that you married your first kiss! :)

Samantha Angela May 10, 2011 at 11:00 am

My first kiss was in junior kindergarten over the garbage can while I was sharpening a pencil

Emily May 10, 2011 at 11:01 am

My first kiss was at a party at the beginning of tenth grade. It was… ugh, let’s just say WET. And gross. And altogether disappointing. I definitely wasn’t in a hurry to do any more kissing after that for a while!

Julia May 10, 2011 at 11:02 am

my first kiss was terrible also! there was a lot of spit being spewed on me and it kind of made me think kissing wasn’t so great.

I like the t-shirt!

Kori May 10, 2011 at 11:09 am

My first kiss happened my freshman year of high school with my high school sweetheart. We were at the movies watching The Ring, and sometime during the movie he gently turned my face towards his and we kissed. It was actually one of the most perfect kisses that I’ve had. He even thought that I was experienced because it went so smoothly! :) So fun to reminice about.

Sarah R May 10, 2011 at 11:14 am

My first kiss was on the font porch of my parent’s house and it was my husband!

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Sarah,
Aww, I love that. :)

Kristin (Cook, Bake, Nibble) May 10, 2011 at 11:16 am

I was 13, it was with a friend, it was way less-than-perfect and we “went out” after for about three months. It was really cool, in an 8th-grade kinda way ;)

Love the t-shirt!

xo

Neena May 10, 2011 at 11:19 am

It was a “dare” and I was 13. TERRIBLE!! Great t-shirt!

Laura (LunaChickRuns) May 10, 2011 at 11:20 am

I was in 4th grade. My “boyfriend” and I were hanging out in his room. We decided to kiss and he told his pet guinea pig not to look, then gave me a quick peck on the lips. It was cute.

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Laura,
Oh my gosh, that is cute. Made me smile. :)

Lauren @ Color Me Happy Grrl May 10, 2011 at 11:21 am

Oh my goodness! I was 11 and I told the boy his tongue felt like a slug.

Kayla (Little Miss Healthify) May 10, 2011 at 11:23 am

Still haven’t had my first kiss! Waiting for my prince charming! ;)

Gavi @ Gavi Gets Going! May 10, 2011 at 11:24 am

These are so cute! My first kiss was in the 6th grade at our school’s fundraiser Walk-a-Thon. We kissed in the bushes for exactly four seconds (I know because he counted on his fingers!) and then ran off to tell our friends.

G. May 10, 2011 at 11:25 am

I’d rather leave a comment about how I love the way you don’t waste the little bits in the bottom of your containers and how it’s inspired me to do the same :) but, I will tell you about my first kiss too I guess…I was almost 16 and my boyfriend at the time basically said “well, are you gonna kiss me or what?” so I leaned in and he proceeded to jam his tongue down my throat. Something I’ve obviously never forgotten but, not because It was a good memory. :)

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:51 pm

G.
I liked the part about not wasting any little bits more than the kiss story. Several others had tongue jamming experiences. You’re not alone. :)

Kim May 10, 2011 at 11:29 am

My first kiss was when I was a freshman dating an “older” sophomore. It was on my porch in Chicago. Little did I know, my mother was lurking behind the door, only to proceed to flash on and off the porch light when said kiss happened. Yep, scarred me for life! So embarrassing to say the least!

Sylvia May 11, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Your mother sounds as cruel as mine :D I had to take my LITTLE brother as a chaperone on my first date when I was 16.

lindsay May 10, 2011 at 11:32 am

oh I don’t know what looks more comforting, the oatbran dish or the shirt? I’d love to have the shirt though.
My first kiss was SLOPPY!

katie May 10, 2011 at 11:35 am

I have a few “first kisses” but I’ll go with: back of the school bus. truth or dare. 6th grade crush. If you can believe it, that one was better than what later would be my other “first kiss”. not the most memorable times, but hilarious to think back on!

beccah May 10, 2011 at 11:41 am

my first kiss was…adorable it was junior year in high school and i was hanging out with my girlfriend at the time,jessica watching tv and sheleaned over and kissed me on the cheek it took me a minute to realize though and then i kissed her back.

Mikaela May 10, 2011 at 11:42 am

My first kiss was epic (well, it was epic at the time!) My fifth grade sweetheart, Jacob, and I were in the bed of a truck in his backyard watching the “shooting stars” from the comet that went by back in the early 90s. It was a soft, innocent little kiss on the lips and I felt like a queen :)

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Mikaela,
Wow, great first kiss…which is quite rare according to most of the comments I’m getting today. :)

Shelby May 10, 2011 at 11:51 am

Oh god, my first kiss…
I was 14, on vacation in South Carolina. I met this cute boy, we hung out everyday and on the 4th of July, he kissed me by the pool under the fireworks. Sounds amazing, right?
Wrong. I literally had to wipe my chin afterwards. I don’t know what he was trying to do but I felt like I was kissing a slobbery dog. Disgusting!

Rachel C May 10, 2011 at 12:03 pm

My first kiss was in 1st grade behind the coat closet. It was quick, but lovely. It was a nice experience because I really really liked the boy. I guess that helps, right? :)

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Rachel C,
Yep, always better when you actually like the boy. :)

Stephanie @ Off the Eaten Path STL May 10, 2011 at 12:08 pm

My first kiss was surprisingly great! It was just a peck from a guy I had been dating for a few weeks in college.

Matt @ The Athlete's Plate May 10, 2011 at 12:11 pm

I think my first kiss was 7th grade? LOL.

Jamie May 10, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I was in a school play, as was my 8th grade boyfriend. He was coming off stage from his solo performance, and I was waiting in the wings to go on for my number and he kissed me on the cheek. May not be an official “kiss”, but it is what I consider my first. :)

Dea May 10, 2011 at 12:24 pm

I was 12 and I was working in a little daycare and one of the other babysitters was a boy. He pretended to kiss the baby’s foot but instead kissed my hand. It was very blushworthy for a shy 12 year old girl. My first “real” kiss was less romatic, more ick. It involved a guy aptly named Pumpkin Head, he was not nice. ;( I prefer to remember the 12 year old version!

Melanie May 10, 2011 at 12:26 pm

I haven’t had my first kiss. I’m 24. Yes, I realize I’m completely pathetic. :P

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Melanie,
Nope, you’re not. Promise. :)

Becca May 10, 2011 at 3:56 pm

You’re totally not pathetic. My first kiss was when I was 21. No rules about when these things happen.

anonymous May 10, 2011 at 6:00 pm

I was 23! and I don’t know if that had anything to do with it, but it was much nicer than what a lot of other people are describing haha. No messy awkward slobbering!

Rachel May 11, 2011 at 7:58 am

Yeah mine happened when I was in college…I think I was 20. It was really awful and I’ve tried to forget! But much better first kisses came along a few years later. I used to feel totally embarrassed about it, but now it doesn’t even matter how old I was when it finally happened.

Katie May 10, 2011 at 12:27 pm

My first kiss was with a foregin exchange student who ended up being my boyfriend for the month he was at my school. =P

Cbid May 10, 2011 at 12:27 pm

basement..7th grade… total make out..but never went further! thanks Jerry… ;-)

Whitney May 10, 2011 at 12:35 pm

First kiss stories! I wish I had a good one, but I think I was dared to, so we kissed out behind the schoolhouse. It was very quick.

Mariah@Apples"N"Oats May 10, 2011 at 12:35 pm

7th grade and so awkward..i was convinced I would never ever kiss again

Kelsey @ Clean Teen Kelsey May 10, 2011 at 12:38 pm

I’m 17, and I still haven’t had mine yet! Although, just for giggles, I do remember a time when I was 4 years old and my best friend at the time kissed me. He and I always liked to play Batman, and of course I was the damsel in distress. While I was pretending to be dead on the floor, for some reason I said “Don’t you kiss me!” …I’ll give you three guesses as to what happened next. Funny that I can still remember that!

Chelsie May 10, 2011 at 12:44 pm

My first kiss was when my husband asked me to marry him. We had dated for 3 years and I am so glad I waited. It was so awkward and we laugh about it now, but it is a fun memory.

Christine May 10, 2011 at 1:00 pm

My first kiss was Butch Waterberry. We were both 5. At least he had a cool first name.

Ana May 10, 2011 at 1:02 pm

My first kiss was the best, I loved and will never forget it! It was with a boy I liked a lot, one of the sweetest moment I can remember in my life!

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Ana,
I loved that you loved your first kiss. That is rare. So sweet. :)

Annie D @ Annie's Simple Life May 10, 2011 at 1:16 pm

OOOMMMGGG… my first kiss. It was so… underwhelming and awkward. LOL! Now to give us credit, my boyfriend and I were only 14 at the time… and in all honesty, the only things I remember were that we were in a movie theater…watching… I think it was “The Other Sister” (flashback to 1999!). And I remember thinking to myself “ok…ew…was that IT?!”

HAHAHA!

Scott in Ohio May 11, 2011 at 1:23 pm

I’m telling your mother :-)

Sylvia @ LifeIsGoodWithFood May 10, 2011 at 1:21 pm

The first kiss I had was in 8th grade with my first ever boyfriend… It was nice until he jammed his tongue into my mouth. Then it was not so nice ;)

Rika May 10, 2011 at 1:44 pm

The guy who kissed me first missed my lips.. :D several years later, my real first kiss was… slimy. I think kissing is weird.

Jen May 10, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I guess my first “real” kiss was in junior high (7th grade?) on the back of the bus (I noticed I’m not the only one — there were more “back of the bus” kissers in the comments!) and was quite nice, but nerve-wracking. But a cuter story is when I was about 5 and an older boy kissed me (he was probably 8 or 9) and I went running to my mother in tears because she had told me the first boy I kiss I have to marry and I did NOT want to marry that boy!

Ellen May 10, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Welllll there was the boy who asked me if he could kiss me and i said no (poor guy). Then there was the sweet kiss on the cheek in the car from the guy friend who I had started dating. Then the first REAL kiss with a guy I had just met which was… sloppy. I totally think you can selectively choose what you want to consider your first kiss! haha

Kaci May 10, 2011 at 2:00 pm

I was 15, a sophomore in high school, it was on a tour bus with the band, & there was drool. Ewww It was awful. lol

Bethany Irwin May 10, 2011 at 2:00 pm

My first kiss was when I was 18, so last year. It was just plain weird because he kept reaching over me to grab his drink and finally went in for a kiss. I guess that is how he makes it “smooth” because I kept wondering why his drink had to be on my side. As you can probably tell I didn’t go on a second date with the guy. It was not because he wasn’t nice, he is so sweet, but we just weren’t a good match or well I just didn’t like him like that.

Raychel May 10, 2011 at 2:01 pm

It’s kind of embarrassing to say, but I haven’t had my first kiss yet. I’m still waiting for the right one to come!

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Rakchel,
Not embarrassing. Mine took a while too. :)

Megan May 10, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I was 13, it was a game of truth or dare, and it was not good. Enough said.

Mary @ Bites and Bliss May 10, 2011 at 2:02 pm

My first kiss was pretty funny, actually. I had a crush on a 4thgrader (I was in 2nd) and my friends surrounded him and held him down while I walked up to him, jumped up, and gave him a peck..then shyly ran away giggling. :P

Lindsay May 10, 2011 at 2:07 pm

My first kiss was when I was six years old and the boy I kissed was my best friends older brother. Luckily, this boy is still a good friend of mine and we joke about it all of them time. This boy is now married and I couldnt be happier that he was my first kiss! :D

Amy L May 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I’d been waiting forever for the first kiss from my 1st boyfriend. I put on lots of sticky lip gloss to make my lips extra kissable. I got the kiss and I got lip gloss smeared all over my entire face. Promptly went home and threw that tube away!!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) May 10, 2011 at 2:23 pm

first kiss?
a boy ran up to me on the playground when I was in 5th grade and planted one on me and ran away as fast as he came. Weird? Indeed.

Men….can’t figure them out :)

Katie May 10, 2011 at 2:24 pm

My first kiss story is one of my favorties! It was during King Ralph (the movie with John Goodman) at the movie theater. I was in 6th grade, the boy in 7th and my sister and best friend were sitting in the row behind us. At one point my sister starting counting down from 10 and when she got to 0, he leaned in and kissed me. I think she dared him. I found out about 15 years later that he’s gay.

Brookiej May 10, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Wow! My funny first kiss was in first grade…I had gotten lip smackers for Christmas, and we would smear it on & chase the boys to kiss them. The bad one was my first real kiss in the 7th grade, and that’s all I’M going to say about that. :)

AmyT May 10, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Well….I did get kissed in Kindergarden by a little boy named Dave – he had his friends hold me down on the table. *shudder*

But I don’t call that my FIRST kiss – my REAL first kiss was 2/4/05 – on my wedding day right before they annouced us Mr. & Mrs. :)

Unconventional…….but it was special!

mama May 10, 2011 at 2:46 pm

mine in one word…AWKWARD!!

Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit May 10, 2011 at 2:58 pm

tee hee hee mine was AWFUL as well! it still gives me the creeps to think about this today! i wish i could save my baby cousin and niece from having to experience the horrors as well :(

Brittney May 10, 2011 at 3:19 pm

My first kiss was in 8th grade, at the movies. We saw Juwannaman.

Kelly May 10, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Are we counting the time I got in trouble for kissing a boy when I was four yrs old or when I played spin the bottle for the first time?

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Kelly,
4 year old kiss totally counts. ;)

Hallie May 10, 2011 at 3:39 pm

My first kiss was under the mistletoe with my best friend! A little cliche, maybe, but very memorable :)

Howard From Seattle May 10, 2011 at 3:42 pm

My 1st kiss was ackward but memorable; I was VERY nervous.

Katherine May 10, 2011 at 3:55 pm

My first real kiss was only about about six months ago. I was 20! A real late bloomer! haha It’s okay because it was really nice (at least for me) haha
I know it was at least good enough for him because he kissed me again too!

Love all the stories!

Maren May 10, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Mine was in 6th grade. We sat on my couch while all of our friends waited outside to see if we would do it! After 20 minutes of sitting there, he finally kissed me, then jumped up and fist-pumped as he ran out my front door!!! hahaha I can still picture it!

Elizabeth May 10, 2011 at 4:10 pm

My first kiss was when I was 19, in college, and from my first boyfriend. It was a great kiss, actually. Both of us turned out to be good kissers so it just kind of worked. :)

Charlotte May 10, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Drunk.

Susy May 10, 2011 at 4:20 pm

I must have been about 13 years old. The boy in question was my “boyfriend” and his idea of French kissing involved too much of just about everything. It left me grossed out and almost on the verge of nausea. Luckily I moved on to greater kissers and I hope for his sake, he changed his method.

Lesley Lifting Life May 10, 2011 at 4:32 pm

My first kiss one word would be: surprised.

Tracy May 10, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Hahaha! It’s funny to think back on that first kiss! Mine was a misplaced kiss on my ear as I turned away in horror, realizing what the cute boy was intending to do!!! How embarrassing!

Jess P May 10, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Mine was during a truth or dare game in the 7th grade on the bus…
My immature self at that time told him he needed chapstick after he kissed me, haha.

joy May 10, 2011 at 4:47 pm

anticlamatic…

Luyi May 10, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Mine was on a gorgeous September day after school with the boy who had been crushing on me for the past two years.

FoodCents May 10, 2011 at 5:00 pm

First kiss happened in NYC, in Central Park. Memorable? Not really? Amusing? VERY much so.

Hats @ See How She Runs May 10, 2011 at 5:00 pm

My first kiss had quite a long build-up (I was very nervous!). I was dating the guy at the time but it didn’t last long.

Moni'sMeals May 10, 2011 at 5:11 pm

Hi Heather! Just wanted to say “hi” and wish you a belated Mother’s Day! I have been so busy and was not able to visit as much as I LOVE Too and now I am all caught up with you. :) Loved the Magical Musings with Basil! yummmm.

Melanie May 10, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Mine must not have been memorable because I can’t really remember a “first”. I’m imagining it must have been this boy I went out with in middle school, or maybe I kissed a boy in grade school. Who knows because I can’t really remember, lol.

Syndie May 10, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Love the shirt!! And your breakfast :) . My first kiss was the worst….ever! Gross, sick, yuck, terrible, awful, nasty..you get the idea!

Kelly May 10, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Freshman year of high school, first boyfriend, tight lipped, ackward, only memorable because it was the first :-)

tiffany May 10, 2011 at 6:57 pm

THE WASHING MACHINE
cuz that is what his tounge was doin inside my mouth and a voice in my head literally told me – hmmmm this is what the agitator cyle might feel like…

Lilly May 10, 2011 at 7:01 pm

4 years old, with my best friend at the time- sitting on Santa’s lap and I still have the picture to prove it :)

Heather Marie May 10, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Does “NothingSpecial” count as one word???? Oh how I wish I had a better story to go with my first kiss!!!!

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Heather,
Yep, totally counts. :)

melissa @ the delicate place May 10, 2011 at 7:11 pm

what did you think of the mint chip? i’ve only had the vanilla so far…my first kiss was actually quite good and soft. i loved it! i was 14 and we lucked out i guess because it was pretty sweet and innocent :)

HEAB May 10, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Melissa,
You’re one of the few who had a good first kiss. :)

I liked the mint chip. Not as chunky as I would have liked, but still good. Was a bit icy right out of freezer, but much creamier after letting it melt a bit. OK, truth be told, I nuked the whole container in the micro for 30 seconds. Perfect! :)

Jessica May 10, 2011 at 7:20 pm

I was 15 and it was totally akward, let’s just say it took a long time after that for me to kiss again : )

Trisha May 10, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Is there such thing as a GOOD first kiss? haha…really!

By the way, you know your cool pink hair? When i was in high school playing volleyball, we all died a strip of our hair bright pink for state. Brings back good memories!

Clare @ Fitting It All In May 10, 2011 at 7:56 pm

My first kiss was sixth grade in the woods behind a girlfriend’s house. It was all planned and everything. SO not romantic!

Brandi B. May 10, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Umm lets think of synonyms–Yucky, atrocious, awful, terrible, nasty, horrible, ghastly, frightful, hideous…any others:)

mary May 10, 2011 at 8:07 pm

mine was awkward and then I was like that’s it? wasn’t what I was expecting at all

Haley May 10, 2011 at 8:14 pm

I’m still in high school and I haven’t had my first kiss yet (I know…pathetic haha) but I’m sure when it does happen, it will be beyond ackward because ackward stuff always happens to me

Samantha May 10, 2011 at 8:16 pm

First kiss? Oh dear…skating rink, bf had bright blue and neon yellow rollerblades (he was on the speed skate team), both of us had braces…it didn’t end well.

Mint chip….oh my goodness, my favorite! Ive been loving the mint chocolate smoathie, when I remember to mix it up the night before. And I HAVE been known to be in bed, almost asleep, remember, and jump up to make it.

Kelsey May 10, 2011 at 8:42 pm

First kiss was a game of spin the bottle when I was 13. I was way scared! SO not fun!

Cherie May 10, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Sad to say, but I don’t remember. I was 16, guess it wasn’t too impressive!

Oh, and I love one of the sayings from I’m Organic….Healthy Crops Healthy Craps! Love it!

Cori May 10, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Haha, my first semi-serious boyfriend was trying to kiss me for about 2 weeks until I finally caved. I started laughing right in the middle of it and he gave up and got us some cokes.

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} May 10, 2011 at 8:58 pm

My first kiss was on a dare. It was quick and in front of a room full of kids playing truth or dare. :-)

A Teenage Gourmet May 10, 2011 at 9:00 pm

First kiss was only 2 short years ago (age 16)! Pulp Fiction was playing, and he was such a bad boy. It was a good one!

Tara May 10, 2011 at 9:06 pm

My first kiss was during a game of mafia on new years eve. We all had our eyes closed and the person who was the mafia decided to freak me out by kissing me instead of just “killing” me. It was awkward.

Alaina May 10, 2011 at 9:11 pm

My first kiss was with my neighbor across the street. It was right after Hurricane Bob and we were sitting behind a big tree that fell in their backyard. His mom called for him to come into the house and he quickly pecked me on the lips and ran.

I ran back home, up to my room and never told my mom until years later. Ah, to be 6 again. :-)

Beth May 10, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Does playing spin the bottle in 7th grade count? It was painfully awkward! Nearly the entire class played. The lucky fella that my spin landed on had to be dragged by his friends to even come near me. I should also mention I was wearing baggy jeans that didn’t quite fit (I’m tall, so I’d often wear bigger sizes for length). And well, at one point I stood up during the game and my pants slipped, exposing my bum! Needless to say, my fragile pre-adolescent ego took quite a hit. Thankfully things improved with age!

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 9:41 am

Beth,
Totally counts. ;)

Kaitlin With Honey May 10, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Reading all of these comments was SO much fun! I love that some are sweet, some are funny, and some are gross.

Mine was kind of none? I was 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. I was in a school play and we were getting blocked for a scene and the director very randomly and very suddenly instructed us to kiss. I was completely shocked — and didn’t know what to do!

I hadn’t liked the boy at all beforehand, and then totally got a crush on him afterward. I should have trusted my first instincts, though! ;)

Sarah May 10, 2011 at 9:35 pm

First kiss…spring break…sophomore year in high school. I was 16 and desperate to just get it over with! It was on the FLOOR of a public bathroom with a yucky, not cute, male specimen of the same age. booo. This was during my rebel stage mind you! Ironically, my kisser-ees can be counted on one hand. I think that first time experience kind of disappointed me!

Stephenie Zamora May 10, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Oh gosh… first kiss eh? I remember that I skipped lunch that day (because for some reason I knew it was “the day”) in fear of having funky lunch breath or something. I remember it was just a little peck on the lips kiss and for some reason I kept my eyes open… which was a big no no and I had to hear about it FOREVER. Haha… :P

Baking 'n' Books May 10, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Unexpected…totally drunk…but totally sober…bittersweet. He stole my heart, he broke my heart.

I cried for a month every night on my bed while listening to the soundtrack of Coldplay’s CD – particulary “Clocks” and “The Scientist” – and I still to this day cannot listen to those songs clearly anymore. Thought it was the end of the world and missed having him next to me.

Not melodramatic at all am I? ;) – meh, I got over it :)

Karen May 10, 2011 at 10:11 pm

We both were nervous and at a square dance of all things. Can you tell I’m far older than you?

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 9:39 am

Karen,
Believe it or not, I’ve been to a square dance. :)

Maria (Maria Makes Muffins) May 10, 2011 at 10:24 pm

My first kiss happened when I was 4. It was with the neighbor boy who lived across the alley from us. He kissed me in our backyard. Our parents would not let us live that one down.

My first real kiss was at age 16 with my first boyfriend, who was 15. He was walking me to the door and I went in for my usual hug and he planted a kiss on me. I didn’t realize what was going on and didn’t really kiss back until it was too late. I was extremely embarrassed. It is so funny to think about such an awkward moment. :)

Konnie May 10, 2011 at 10:27 pm

I was about 10… the little boy next door that I played with all the time came to my door Christmas Eve dressed up in a suit with a red bowtie. He had a present for me – he held it out and when I reached out to take it, he leaned in and kissed me and said all in a rush, “MerryChristmasHopeYouLikeItMyMomSaidToGetYouAColoringBook,” and ran away! It was SO cute! I’ve lost track of him now… maybe I’ll look him up on Facebook. :-)

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 9:37 am

Konnie,
That is adorable!

araceli May 10, 2011 at 10:31 pm

my first kiss was at a party. he led me into a room, telling me he was going to play me a song on the guitar. as soon as we sat down, he put down the guitar and attacked my face. super slobbery…blegh

Hannah May 10, 2011 at 11:23 pm

My first proper kiss in one sentence?

….

There was no room in my mouth for my own tongue because he decided his needed to lived there.

Jenna W. May 11, 2011 at 12:02 am

I actually haven’t had my first kiss :|
…but I’m still in my teen years!

Dawn May 11, 2011 at 1:11 am

The setting was a spring playground. A young girl screamed as she ran from the boy chasing her.. Oh but she wasn’t running, but merely playing hard to get. She slowed her pace and turned around, ready to embrace that future. Oh, the days of recess! First grade.

Andrea M May 11, 2011 at 4:11 am

Cute shirt! My first ‘real’ kiss was embarrassing and in a busy high school hallway, i was completely caught off guard while being pushed up against the lockers. And it immediately ticked off or grossed out my friends. :/ haha still a little embarrassing

Tess May 11, 2011 at 4:49 am

I litterally ducked under the oncoming lips and ran! Very embarrassing now but at the time it seemed the only way out! Tee Hee Thanks for the laugh I haven’t thought about that in years!!!!

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 9:36 am

Tess,
My first kiss involved running away too. Haha – funny now, but I was beyond embarrassed at the time.

Amy May 11, 2011 at 5:51 am

My first real kiss was awful…surely only remembered because it was my first!

Stephanie @ StephSnacks May 11, 2011 at 7:32 am

My first kiss was so lame! I was watching a movie with my first boyfriend. I believe I was 14? At the time I thought it was great :) at least it’s cute to look back on.

Melissa May 11, 2011 at 7:45 am

My first kiss was totally gross! Seriously, I felt kinda sick to my stomach afterwards. I was 16 and it was wet and sloppy-ewwwwwww. My first perfect kiss was from my future husband on our second date and boy did he curl my toes! It is 13 years and two little boys later and I am still crazy about him!!!

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 9:35 am

Melissa,
Love it…your “perfect” kiss, NOT your first one. :)

Salah (My Healthiest Lifestyle) May 11, 2011 at 7:49 am

My first kiss was in 9th grade and super awkward….I don’t even know how to really describe the awkwardness I felt. It was while I was watching a movie with my best friend and her boyfriend and my boyfriend at the time and I were kind of forced to kiss lol….agh, so awk

Nikki May 11, 2011 at 7:49 am

Oh gosh. My first kiss was so ‘typical’. We were sitting in my friend’s driveway for her birthday party (probably somewhere around middle school age??) and playing spin the bottle haha! It was just a silly little peck of a kiss, but I remember how at that time even that made everyone giddy. Ooo their lips touched for… like a millisecond… *giggle* Ah well. :) :)

Chandra May 11, 2011 at 8:03 am

Sloppy!

Katherine May 11, 2011 at 8:23 am

First kisses…so awkward. Mine was in 10th grade (I was a late bloomer!!) during a game of truth or dare. The boy dared me to kiss him, so I did. What a sucker I was! It was so weird and I definitely had a thing or two to learn!

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat May 11, 2011 at 8:31 am

This is really bad, but I’m pretty sure I don’t even remember when, where or who my first kiss was. Haha!

Yin May 11, 2011 at 8:40 am

My first kiss was horrible and not what I expected, but things never turn out that way :P It was in college with my crush and it just happened we were in the hallway and laid it on me.

Nicole May 11, 2011 at 8:43 am

First real kiss…also a mess, so I’ll take you to my first grade school kiss which was underneath a toy train when I was 7. After I shared the experience with my friends the boy denied and I was heart broken ;)

Kami May 11, 2011 at 10:30 am

Peck on the cheek behind the piano–1st grade.

Steph May 11, 2011 at 10:59 am

When I was 16 I thought I was so cool for hanging around a “bad crowd”. One night I was at a party and we were all drinking and this guy Carl that I liked was there and all I remember is just kissing him…the next morning I woke up and had the most DISGUSTING taste in my mouth. he smoked (which i totally hate) and I could taste it the whole day. i must have brushed my teeth at least 30 times that day and it still did not get rid of the awful taste that made me want to puke…so obviously it was not a good first kiss but now i enjoy kissing haha

Natalia - a side of simple May 11, 2011 at 11:18 am

Proud to say I have yet to experience my first kiss. There, it’s now public :)

Melissa May 11, 2011 at 11:21 am

My first kiss was my wedding kiss! We decided we wanted to spend more of our time getting to know each other than smooching. It worked! This year we celebrate 14 incredibly fun years of marriage :)

Meagan May 12, 2011 at 12:08 am

This is GREAT Melissa :)

Jamie May 11, 2011 at 11:42 am

My first BIG kiss was in my 16 yr old boyfriend’s car as he was dropping me off at my parent’s house (before curfew, obviously). He didn’t put the car in park and his foot must have eased off the brake. The kiss was forgettable, but I will always remember the dent in my mom’s flower pot that perfectly fit his bumper. Whooops!

Diana May 11, 2011 at 12:07 pm

I was 13 years old, it was my freshman year of high school. He was my first boyfriend and I knew that the kiss would come soon so I did everything I could to avoid it. What if I turned out to be a bad kisser? One day in between classes we were standing at my locker talking and getting ready to walk in different directions. He ended the conversation by saying “Ok, bye” then he kissed me and walked away. I just stood there, blushing, thinking wow… that wasn’t so bad!

Melessia May 11, 2011 at 1:46 pm

First kiss was frightening… I was in 5th grade and completely afraid of boys BUT this particular boy had drawn me a picture and well since I have zero aristic ability… it was the best I could do to say ‘thank you’ … he wanted a second kiss but I told him no he would have to wait until I got my second picture. lol

Amanda @ The Beauty Notebooks May 11, 2011 at 4:12 pm

My first kiss was when I was 17, in my boyfriend’s basement on a couch. I totally went for it first ;) it was a little awkward but so wonderful–we are still going strong three years later! (our anniversary was yesterday, actually!) Right now he is in Alaska with the Coast Guard for a few more weeks–I really miss him!

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Amanda,
Great story and Happy Anniversary! He’ll be home before you know it. :)

Amanda @ The Beauty Notebooks May 11, 2011 at 4:15 pm

p.s. that was the night he drove his parents car into my garage–it was a total accident, and luckily the garage suffered scratches, while the car had a larger dent on the bumper. We still laugh about it three years later!

Autumn Tao May 11, 2011 at 5:48 pm

My first *real* kiss was nice, though I was soo very nervous. I knew it was coming! It was on a Sunday, in the day, in my boyfriend’s bedroom. He played football for the rival school. I was in heaven. He was a terrific boyfriend. My mom picked me up just a little while after and I told her straight away. :)

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 7:28 pm

Autumn,
Love that the first person you told was your mom. :)

Katie M May 11, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Mine was in kindergarten and I came home and told my parents. My dad asked where he kissed me and I replied “in front of the water fountain.”

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Katie,
Haha – too cute. :)

Candy @ Healthy in Candy Land May 11, 2011 at 6:34 pm

If a first kiss can be perfect, mine was. I was 13, he was my 2-years-older junior-high-crush-turned “boyfriend”. He stayed after school to watch my basketball practice, afterwards we talked, and then he kissed me goodbye on the bleachers. It was a sweet, tender kiss–not awkward or gross at all. Perfect!

HEAB May 11, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Candy,
You’re one of the more fortunate commenters on this post. :)

Lynn May 11, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Ugh!!! I was 9 & we both had braces!!!! Nuff said!

Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli May 11, 2011 at 8:13 pm

My very first kiss was in eighth grade. I had been “going out with” this boy (a preacher’s son) for a few months and we were both REALLY shy. I invited him to come with my family for a picnic at the park and when I told my friends, they told me that we just HAD to have our first kiss. Little did I know that HIS friends found out and were telling him the same thing! So there we were, at the park, with half the school just KNOWING that we were smooching it up in the park that day! We were rocking back and forth on a swing when the topic of a kiss came up. He confessed that all his friends were telling him to do it so I told him not to if it was just based off of peer pressure. Then he looked at me and told me he WANTED to, took my hand, leaned in and kissed me…and then both our faces turned bright red! Haha!

Miranda (Untamed Kitchen) May 11, 2011 at 9:35 pm

I was a little bit of a late bloomer in that dept. I was 17, but it was pretty magical actually. I was in Puerto Rico on a beach on New Year’s Eve and there were fireworks. Literally. Can anyone beat that?! :)

Marty May 11, 2011 at 10:44 pm

I was 15 or 16, my first love who’d I’d admired from afar, Blair…short but oh sooo sweet! I’d LOVE a t-shirt! Hellow from Asheville Heather! Nice to be on the East Coast, warm and green!

Anne@MyZenPulse May 11, 2011 at 10:56 pm

holy crap. had to leave a comment just because I haven’t THOUGHT about the hilarity in so long! My first boyfriend and I were at the Grand Canyon with his parents… romantic lodge lobby with lots of huge tree trunks to hide behind… majestic natural wonder of the world to gaze at while we shared our first kiss… AND I was too scared, so I avoided him. Until we were driving home. In the back of his parents van. Watching Field of Dreams on his baby sister’s travel VCR. Kevin Costner and I will always have that weird, sloppy moment together…

Meagan May 12, 2011 at 12:11 am

I read through ALL these comments. They are all so hilarious! I wish that those girls that haven’t had their first kiss to not think of themselves as “pathetic” – kisses are special. Save it for someone who’s worth it. Or that you’ll marry and be with forever!

Amy May 12, 2011 at 5:05 am

I consider three kisses my first kisses…:

1. It was at a Halloween party, I was 4 years old dressed as Cinderella and he was dressed as a clown. We sweetly and innocently pecked each others lips.

2. Yet again I was at a Halloween party, but I was in 7th grade. My bf had just broken up with me. A small group of us were playing spin the bottle and of course my ex-bf and I were instructed to kiss each other. I quickly pecked him on the lips because he had broken up with me and I still liked him.

3. This “more real” one occurred a few months ago when I was 19. This guy and I were hanging out talking on my bed when suddenly he pulls me towards him and we kiss. It was very nice and was far too short. I saw him a few months later and we kissed again. This guy happens to be the same person in the second “first” kiss situation (my 7th grade ex). I would like more kisses – from him (if possible) or from someone new.

These stories were so fun to read :)

Anne May 12, 2011 at 7:08 am

mine was…sloppy. to say the least. :/

Michelle {lively kitchen} May 12, 2011 at 8:49 am

Ugh – awkward, wet and disappointing. Ick. Kisses are much better when you like the person you are kissing. :)

Rachel May 12, 2011 at 9:07 am

Mine was terrible! I was pretty old, 17, and having a conversation with my date to homecoming. He basically shoved his mouth on mine when I was asking him a question. So awkward!

But my second kiss was with my fiance, and even though I was really nervous, its such a great memory now! :)

mandm May 12, 2011 at 12:35 pm

I honestly don’t remember my first kiss! That tells you how great it must have been! ;) The best kisses are the current ones, from my sweetheart and my kids!

Serena May 12, 2011 at 8:50 pm

My first kiss… didn’t happen yet. I’m a kiss virgin because I’m not even allowed to meet any guys. But I think it’s so sweet when someone marries their first kiss :)

Brenda May 14, 2011 at 2:08 pm

My first kiss… hasn’t happened yet. Mainly because I would tell some of the guys in the past that I dated, that they weren’t allowed to kiss me. Still waiting for when it feels just right. One can only hope at least.

Btw, are you going to do a drawing for the t-shirt giveaway, or is it open to everyone that responds?

HEAB May 14, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Brenda,
Good for you, and yes, the giveaway is open to anyone that responds to this post. I’ll leave it open for a few more days and announce the winner sometime next week. :)

Joslin May 18, 2011 at 10:43 am

8th Grade during Spiderman. Braces were involved. Yuuuck!

allikpeters May 18, 2011 at 11:19 am

My first kiss was when I was 13 and it was with a boy I had loved for about 2 years. Miguel Martinez…hot, nice, older, on my swim team…We were in the middle of downtown Waterloo, Belgium, out with a bunch of friends. He asked me if I wanted to take a walk. Internally I said “DUH! Of course.” To him I said, “yes yes okay yes.” We walked around this open area in front of a beautiful church. When we got to the other side of the church, away from our friends, he leaned in and kissed me–AND SLOBBERED ALL OVER MY FACE! So, it wasn’t quite what I expected. “Are kisses always slobbery like that?” I wondered… The kiss didn’t lead to much between he and I, but truly, it was a gem of a moment!

Desi@ThePalatePeacemaker May 18, 2011 at 11:20 am

Mine was awful, too. School dance, 9th grade, dance floor. Totally anti-climactic. And he slobbered. Which really confused me, because I didn’t think kissing was supposed to be like that and I had no idea how to do my part in the whole experience… :)

Emily S. May 18, 2011 at 11:26 am

I don’t remember my first “first kiss”, I’m sure it was just a quick gentle peck. However my first “real” kiss happened when I was about 18 or so, and I was a tad drunk and finally got the courage to kiss a guy I really liked who was just a friend. It wasn’t slobbery at all, and was quite nice :)

Jennifer May 18, 2011 at 11:51 am

My first kiss was at my junior prom. It was wet and messy, but it still puts a smile on my face when I think about it :)

jc May 18, 2011 at 12:05 pm

my first kiss was with my hubby at the church where we got married :)

Stephanie May 18, 2011 at 12:05 pm

My first kiss was when I was 15. My date to the homecoming dance walked me to my front door and (he later said) intended to kiss me on my cheek. I turned my head a little, so one half of the kiss landed on my mouth and the other half on my cheek. It was his first kiss, too. We are happily married almost 20 years later.

Stephanie @ Vegetarian Bakeaholic May 18, 2011 at 12:31 pm

I was a late one! My first kiss was when I was 17. I had been “going out” with this guy for a couple weeks and it happened right outside his mother’s house after bowling. He must have impressed me because I married him two years later! :)

Jess May 18, 2011 at 12:36 pm

My first real kiss was in 6th grade. We were playing Truth or Dare on the bus heading out for a field trip…it was pretty horrible.

Katherine May 18, 2011 at 1:19 pm

My first kiss…umm…to say the least it was terrible…and could hardly even be considered as a kiss.

Christin@purplebirdblog May 18, 2011 at 1:21 pm

My first innocent kiss was kindergarten. My first not so innocent… So it was eigth grade. I went to the movies with two guy friends and one of their little sisters. I had my suspicions when the one friend and his sister sat in the row behind me and the other guy, and sure enough shortly after the movie started he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes because it was awkward to have to sit through the movie with him if I didn’t, but I should have said no, because he then proceeded to suck my face off… literally. Mouth engulfing my face. For pretty much the duration of the movie. Horrifying stuff. Our relationship lasted for a whopping 23 hours, if I remember correctly.

Erin May 18, 2011 at 1:26 pm

My first kiss was when I was 15…I was 5’9″ and it was with a boy that was 5’0″. Now that I think about it, how awkward was that?!?! I was so much taller and bigger than him that it looked like Kirstie Alley kissing Justin Bieber. I was so embarassed that I didn’t tell anyone and never talked to him again! I now go for the males that are bigger than me, so that I never have to re-live that first kiss again!!!

Kathryn May 18, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Mine was in 7th grade…very awkward and in front of other people!!

Ellen May 18, 2011 at 2:18 pm

I would have to say it was to a little boy when he and I were about 5 or 6 years old. I haven’t really kissed anyone since! :) I guess I’m waiting for the right one.

Rosie May 18, 2011 at 2:48 pm

I’m gonna have to agree with you on the first kiss. Looking back- not too great.

Megan@Dirty Dishes Daily May 18, 2011 at 3:23 pm

My first kiss was in 6th grade and it was the last day of school. I was about to move away and my mom took me to this get together with all my friends so I could say goodbye. This boy named zach in my class had a huge crush on me and i must admit I had a crush on him. After the party, I was waiting at the end of the drive way for my mom to pick me up and zach ran up to me and kissed me and then ran off. I was blindsided to say the least.

Rachel May 18, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Haven’t had one yet! Still waiting for the perfect moment because I don’t want to waste it!

Mercedes @ Cultivating Consciousness May 18, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Hahaha, I’m so glad I found your blog just in time for this awesome giveaway! Oh man, my first kiss? Gross, sloppy, and basically awful. Made a full recovery for the 2nd kiss though, thank goodness!!!

Miriam May 18, 2011 at 4:04 pm

My first kiss was with my husband – so I guess he did something right. ;-)

susie May 18, 2011 at 4:05 pm

My first kiss! ha! I was such a tomboy that I used to say I wanted to be a boy when I grow up! LOL! It was with a very sweet guy and my friend had to push me literally into him and said “kiss him”

ha! I then became for a lack of a better word, boy crazy!

Marissa May 18, 2011 at 4:59 pm

My first kiss was awful and nothing like you see in the movies. My date was driving me home from our first date and pretended like his car ran out of gas, literally two houses down the street from mine. So he leans in for a kiss and gets stuck in his seatbelt and I’m honestly just freaking out. Finally he unbuckled himself and we kissed…and his lips were DRY and cracked with bad breath. When he leaned back, I couldn’t stop myself from bursting into laughter and he started laughing as well.

Heather May 18, 2011 at 5:21 pm

I think I was in 8th grade (tart! ;) It was outside the school at night during a fair in the parking lot. Must not have impressed, because we “broke up” not long after…the angst of teen years, I do NOT miss! :)

Lori May 18, 2011 at 7:40 pm

I came in the house and hung over the bathtub and washed my mouth out with Comet Cleanser.

Bethany May 18, 2011 at 7:57 pm

my first kiss was story book beautiful….. my boyfriend and I were both seniors in high school and for some crazy reason my parents allowed him to come on our spring break vacation to Florida with us (now looking back as a mother, I would never do that…not now that I know what goes on!!) But anyway we were taking a walk around the resort and it started to rain, ya’ know the beautiful gentle warm rain showers that are common in the south… then we hid under a little awning and he kissed me :-) I so love that we were both the only person we ever dated…. we started dating when we were 16 and got married at 20, and now have two little kids :-)

Lee May 18, 2011 at 9:36 pm

I was 18 and embarrassed that I’d never kissed anyone before so I pretended that I had. I think he knew.

Susan May 18, 2011 at 10:09 pm

I was 15, he was 15 and afterward he complained about it to his friend – but hey, how would I know what to do? (He wasn’t that great either.) The guy turned out to be a jerk (aren’t the first ones always?) and his friend turned out to have a crush on me, luckily didn’t listen and later became my first real boyfriend. And he was really nice, so it worked out well in the end. : )

Gwen May 19, 2011 at 12:51 am

My first kiss on the lips was in the FIRST grade. (yeah, I know, what a hoochie mama! HA!) No… it was from Jeremy Carr (he was a twin… oh yeahhhhhhh!). He kissed me during playtime & I went home & scrubbed my lips with a washcloth because I thought it was SO disgusting. LOL

Would LOVE the I’m Organic t-shirt! HOW COOL!

xoxoxo Gwennie

staci May 19, 2011 at 7:41 am

oh goodness…my first “real” kiss was in the corner of my 6th grade classroom during lunch period. i thought the boy i liked was going in for a quick peck on the cheek – i was wrong! i ended up with a big ol’ gross tongue in my face. ACK! it was quite traumatizing. :) i’m pretty sure that i’m organic t-shirt would help me get over it….20 years later!

Jordan May 19, 2011 at 7:42 am

My first kiss happened the fall semester of my senior year. Yeah, I didn’t have a boyfriend until I was 17. The kiss was SO awkward because I had absolutely zero clue what I was supposed to do. I just kind of sat there in his car and let it happen, and when he pulled back he said, “You can close your eyes, you know.” Needless to say, there was nothing memorable or special about it, and we have long since broken up!

Sarah May 19, 2011 at 8:29 am

First kiss: I was 18 (yep!) and it was with a guy I met who’d helped me jump my ’87 Volvo station wagon. We had gone on a few dates, and had just watched a movie at my house. I walked him out to his car and were just standing there and I asked what he was thinking. He said, “I’m just waiting for this girl I’m looking at to kiss me.” Three words: short, awkward, and slimy. Ew! We went out once more and then he broke it off over email (it was 2002… nowadays he totally would’ve texted his breakup!) I was fine with it, just mad I wasted my first kiss on him!

Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food May 19, 2011 at 9:22 am

ohh what an awesome giveaway!

Oh man well my first kiss was pretty good. At family summer camp (yes you read that right) I met a boy and we hung out all week. Then the last night of camp he kissed me. Not to shabby actually.

The funniest thing was that years later I saw him a party at my university where we were both students! I don’t think he realized who I was though, so I just kept the knowledge to myself ;) hehe

{ 3 trackbacks }