Not long ago, I read a thread about Live Lists in the Goddess Circle, not a list of stuff to do before you die, but a list of stuff to do while you’re ALIVE. It got me thinking about a list of my own. Wanna hear it?
- Get certified to teach pre-natal yoga here. I practiced yoga throughout my pregnancy, and I truly believe it helped prepare my body for labor and delivery. I would love to be able to give the gift of yoga to other mamas-to-be.
That’s me, nine months preggo in Dancer’s Pose.
- Milk a cow and churn my own butter. Something I’ve always wanted to do. Weird? Perhaps.
- Paint more watercolors. I don’t know much about painting, but I love playing around with my watercolor set. So fun!
- Take a photography and photo editing class.
- Visit China, Mongolia, Thailand, Vietnam – This one is going to take a while.
- Go mountain trekking in Nepal – Another one that might take a while, but I will drink tea with Sherpas after many miles of trekking someday.
- Make this tent & camp out overnight with Summer in our backyard.
- Refinish a piece of furniture and fall in love with it – I’m thinking something along the lines of this.
- Shop more often at flea markets/consignment shops and find amazing pieces of furniture that simply need a little love…see above.
- Buy a house in the mountains and spend the days playing with the fam. while staring at our inexpensive, but beautifully refinished furniture. 😉
- Buy some funky Chuck Taylors and wear them without socks. I have never owned a pair. Sad, no?
- Get a sewing machine and learn to sew so I can make a skirt like this.
- Rest the entire upper half of my body on the floor in wide-legged seated forward fold. I aspire to this…
It will happen. Just gotta loosen up my hamstrings a bit.
What’s on your list?