Thanks so much for all your kind birthday wishes for Summer. She had a blast at her party, and I can’t still can’t believe my little baby is now one! We’ve got some party decorations to put away (although I kind of just want to leave them up – they make me happy), lots of thank you notes to write, and plenty of leftover cupcakes to keep us fueled through it all. In the meantime, I wanted to share with all of you a chance to work with Meghan Telpner, a holistic nutritionist based in Toronto. I’ve been reading Meghan’s blog, Making Love In the Kitchen, for a few years now, and I love her whole foods approach to eating…I’m also really jealous of her custom built kitchen with a double oven, but that has nothing to do with anything really. Just thought I’d throw that out there…hey Santa.
How cute is she?
From Meghan: Even when we know the right things to do – it is so easy to get derailed by the busyness of everyday. Suddenly that time when we can eat the best food possible, look and feel amazing becomes some foggy lensed vision of the way off magical time in the future when we have all the hours in the world. You know what I’m talking about, right? Well, I have put together the ultimate detox program. Now this is not one of those lame, cheesy fad detoxes that requires you to starve yourself while pumping your bod full of supplements and laxatives. No way. Not my style.
My team and I have put together a Food Detox called The Fab Uplift Detox Program, and I’m giving away a few spots in this program! This cleansing detox is about rebooting your system and getting a fresh start. It is designed to help identify and eliminate hidden food allergens, boost immunity, shed a little poundage but most importantly, support you in kicking those icky food habits and cravings that tend to derail us.
Participation in Meghan’s Detox is valued at $79, though if you register on Monday, November 7th, the cost is just $69 and you can live anywhere in the world to participate.
Included in the program is all of the following:
- A full 16-Day Detox Program ebook which you can download immediately upon registration.
- 4 day pre-cleanse coaching tips and recipes.
- 8 Day Cleanse program including meal plan, shopping list and recipes.
- 4-Day Post Cleanse guidelines.
- Loads of info on why you should detox, what it means to detox, what this detox entails, and how to keep it going after the sixteen days have passed.
- A daily email offering tips and support, progress, and bonus recipes.
- Daily tweet coaching tips throughout the day (follow at #fabdetox)
- Group TweetChat on Sunday, November 20th at 9:00pm EST
- Live stream video chats with Meghan and her team (Scheduled for Friday November 18th and Friday, November 25th at 11:00am EST)
- Email support throughout the main eight days of the detox with my resident nutritionists Alexa and Jill
- Extra sweet incentive: At the end of the cleanse, send in a before + after on how you feel or a general testimonial and you will be entered to win some of our most fave detox goodies from some of our most fave detox loving brands.
You can get full deets on the program over on Meghan’s website.
For a chance to win a spot in The Fab Uplift Detox Program, simply leave a comment below telling me your favorite holiday tune. While food prepping for Summer’s birthday party, I whipped out my Christmas music, and I must say I’m a sucker for all of Amy Grant’s Christmas albums. Comments will remain open through tomorrow night (Monday, November 7th) at midnight, EST.
Edited to Add: The Winner of the spot in Meghan’s program is Lorne. Congrats Lorne. Expect an email from me soon!