Time To Start Planning

by HEAB on December 5, 2011

Goddess Leonie’s 2012 Workbook, Planner, & Calendar is here…

I love filling mine out every December before making the leap into the New Year as it really helps me plan for next year while reflecting on years past. It’s then so cool to read over last years Guidebook to see what I’ve accomplished over the past twelve months. You can click here to purchase and download and then print off the whole Guidebook or just the pages that speak to you. It also makes a great gift. The art is just so beautiful – fun and whimsical and totally my style. Thanks Goddess Leonie! That’s all for today. Be back tomorrow with more gift ideas. The Season is upon us!

The Healthy Hipster December 5, 2011 at 3:53 pm

I am in love with this. So pretty and sweet, totally inspiring for a new year full of ambition and adventure! Thanks for sharing, Heather. :)

HEAB December 6, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Welcome Healthy Hipster. :)

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga December 5, 2011 at 3:58 pm

where did this year go? that’s all I want to know!

HEAB December 6, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Averie,
I know. Can’t believe you’re back in Aruba already!

Deirdre @ Oh Well Whatever December 5, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Thanks for the link looks like a fun one

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} December 5, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Thanks for the link–this looks really cool. I sort of wish I could just order a copy rather than an ebook. How do you keep yours together?

HEAB December 6, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Maryea,
I don’t print off all the pages – just my favorites. I then fill them out and hang them around my desk for inspiration. :) You could always just go to Kinkos and have them bind it or use a 3-hole punch and keep it in a notebook.

Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco December 5, 2011 at 11:20 pm

What happened to 2011, anyway? ;)

P.S. Didn’t get the LOVE deal. Maybe next time!

HEAB December 6, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Kelly, I’m not sure. Went by way too fast, and yes, don’t give up. You’ll be spreading the Love one of these days! :)

Rebecca @ Naturally Healthy and Gorgeous December 6, 2011 at 8:17 am

I always reflect this time of year. It’s a great time to plan goals for the next year!

Pure2raw twins December 6, 2011 at 9:01 am

really it is that time of year to start thinking about the next year haha
love the calendar!

Sarah December 6, 2011 at 9:17 am

This is random, but it made me think of you! Hope you’re having a great day!

HEAB December 6, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Sarah,
Too funny. You’re the 2nd person to send me that link. The guys did it all wrong. Way too much Marmite on that bread – I’d be gagging too. ;)

Christin@purplebirdblog December 6, 2011 at 11:26 am

Seems like just yesterday you were posting about this last year! This year was the fastest yet!!! :)

Cat @Breakfast to Bed December 6, 2011 at 12:50 pm

I feel like I am creating less of a “goddess year” and more of a “doing pretty alright” year.

HEAB December 6, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Cat, That’s okay. I’ll take pretty alright. Sounds like a pretty good year to me. :)

Caitlin @ Vegetarian in the City December 6, 2011 at 1:05 pm

I just can’t believe how quickly this year has gone by!

Sylvia @ LifeIsGoodWithFood December 6, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Like everyone else, I can’t believe that this year is almost behind us too! I actually love your planner because planners nowadays… the price… PHEWW* Let’s just say that it’s gone from single digits to double digits and THAT in my book is already wayyyy too much for my wallet. ;) Thanks for sharing, love!<3