1. Donate to a friend’s favorite charity in his or her honor. The charity will then send notification to your friend.
2. For all the ladies out there, how about Goddess Leonie’s 2012 Workbook Planner & Calendar?
3. Check out the following cool gift…
Cookie mix plus 3 mix-ins of your choice from The Mason Jar Cookie Company.
I received a free sample from the company, but I’m mailing it to a friend. So, although I didn’t get to actually taste my cookie mix, I absolutely loved the presentation.
HEAB’s Choco Oat Grahams contain the oatmeal cookie base with dark chocolate chips, graham crackers, and pecans. So fun! The jar comes with directions for baking the cookies (the recipient will need to add milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla) along with nutrition facts for each cookie. You can use the code TENOFF for 10% off your order, and the offer is good through January 31, 2012. Click here to start mixing!
4. Oaties – always a hit!
5. Turn a friend’s favorite photo into a canvas print, DIY style. Super easy!
6. Fill a jar with Love Grown Foods Granola & tie with ribbon and a little personal note. Voila, an easy and very tasty gift. You could make your own granola, but honestly, Love Grown Foods is much better than any homemade granola I’ve ever made.
To make it a little more special, attach a personalized spoon from this artist on Etsy.
For more ideas, you can click here to see my gift idea board on Pinterest.