Time To Put It Out There

by HEAB on December 22, 2012

It’s been almost three years since I filled out my first guidebook from Leonie.  Wow, how times have changed since then!  Some of my goals that year were:

1) Deepen my yoga practice.

2) Spend more time with my parents.

3) Spend less time in front of the computer and more time with books.

4) Work on my strength.

5) Learn to use chopsticks. (Yeah, that never happened.  I tried once or twice and decided I preferred a fork.)

Many of my intentions came to be that year, including the most important one, becoming a mom.  Summer arrived in November 2010 and completely turned our world upside down, in the best way possible.  The following year, I signed up as an affiliate for Leonie’s guidebook as I truly believe it’s important to put your intentions out there, write about them, think about them, and pray about them.  Plus, I love Leonie’s artwork. She puts a lot of time and love into her planner each year, and I think it’s beautiful.

Anyway, it’s that time of year again, and if you’re interested in purchasing a PDF copy of Leonie’s Workbook and Planner for 2013, you can click here (That’s my affiliate link, just so you know.  You don’t have to purchase the Workbook through my site if you’d rather not. No pressure, but please do go check it out on your own!)

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Holiday Season and a Peaceful New Year!

Averie @ Averie Cooks December 22, 2012 at 10:49 am

I can’t believe another year has passed! I remember your posts in years past about Leonie’s books and here we go….time flies!

And I can’t believe you don’t use chopsticks! Love that factoid :)

Hope you and your family have a 2013 filled with happiness & health, Heather!

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance December 22, 2012 at 10:54 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your lovely family, Heather!

Heather @ Bake, Run, Live December 22, 2012 at 11:05 am

I have been reading Leonie (thanks to you) for a couple of years now. I have looked at her workbooks and planners, but never purchased them. I just ordered the Life Edition (via your link). I know it’s time to put in the effort to make changes. This is a good start!

HEAB December 26, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Heather,
Yay! I see some exciting changes happening in your life this coming year. :)

Tracy December 22, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Thanks for the reminder about Leonie and her beautiful work!

Have a very merry and blessed Christmas with your family, Heather!!

HEAB December 26, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Thanks Tracy. We did have a wonderful Christmas! Hope yours was blessed as well. :)

The Delicate Place (@misathemeb) December 22, 2012 at 3:05 pm

happy holidays heather! i won’t be resolving anything until i find out some news in a couple weeks but either way my life will be changing in a lot of ways in 2013!

Jennifer December 22, 2012 at 6:07 pm

Merry Christmas, Heather, CD and little ones. :)

Cherie December 22, 2012 at 10:32 pm

I wish you, CD and your family a Merry Christmas Heather!! I hope Santa’s very good to all of you!

HEAB December 26, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Cherie,
Thank you! Santa was very kind to us this year. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Anna @ On Anna's Plate December 23, 2012 at 8:48 am

I love this idea. I always make resolutions, but rarely keep them– I think because I just “make” them in my head, and then promptly forget about them, ha. I could probably use this book!

HEAB December 26, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Anna,
Yes, I was the same way for many years. For me, it makes a big difference if I write down my resolutions, intentions, etc. I’m a visual person and need to see them on a regular basis to make them happen!

madelyn moon December 23, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I nominated you for the versatile blogger award! http://moonfitness.net/2012/12/23/blog-nomination/

the 3volution of j3nn December 23, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys!

Carrie December 23, 2012 at 11:37 pm

I can’t believe that 2013 is right around the corner! The New Year is coming way too fast!

I’d like to spend more time reading than being on the computer too! I mean I still love my PC and I’ll have to spend a certain amount of hours on it each day because I work from home, on the computer. But I’d like to engage in reading and read 20 books within the year of 2013!

We relocated to another state in Feb 2012 so there’s no way for us to spend more time with our parents. However, we may go visit a few times in 2013. We usually chat quite a bit via video chat on Skype.

Enjoy your Christmas ♥

HEAB December 26, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Carrie,
We love Skype! It’s so cool how our kids “know” my husband’s parents even though they don’t get to see them more than a few times a year.

You can totally read 20 books this coming year. It WILL happen. :)

Health Bee December 24, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Merry Christmas, Heather! Wish you and your family a wonderful new year ahead!

Jennifer December 26, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Just ordered three…1 for me and 2 for gifts!

HEAB December 26, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Oh good. Hope you and your friends enjoy Leonie’s workbook. It can be life changing I tell ya.

Here’s to a wonderful and amazing 2013. :)

Alex @ Raw Recovery January 3, 2013 at 8:50 pm

This time last year I bought Leonie’s workbook after seeing it on your blog and holy cow was it helpful! I eventually joined the Goddess Circle and it was a great investment because I got SO much out of it.

Cara (Twinthusiast) January 6, 2013 at 10:48 am

These look so fun! I’m a big planner/stationery/notebook junkie. Jenn got me hooked on the Erin Condren life planners but these ones look right up my alley too.