Almond Butter Banana Nut Muffins
- 3 ripe mashed bananas
- ¼ cup almond butter or your favorite nut/seed butter of choice
- ½ cup turbinado sugar or 1/3 cup NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups oat flour (I pulsed 2 cups old fashioned oats in my food processor)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt (omit if using salted nut butter)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
Mix first 5 ingredients until creamy. Stir together oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add dry ingredients to banana mixture stirring to combine. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Bake at 350 degrees 18 – 20 minutes in paper lined or greased muffin pan.
Yield: 15 muffins.