- 1/2 chopped avocado
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 egg (for vegan version, replace egg with 2 TBSP flax seed meal thickened in 1/4 cup water)
- 1/8 cup seltzer water, plain water, or nut milk. (seltzer water adds fluff)
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites* (omit if vegan)
- Blend avocado, flour, egg, liquid, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until you achieve a thick pancake batter consistency.
- Whip egg whites until stiff white peaks form and fold into batter.
- Fry pancakes on griddle or in a greased skillet over low to medium heat.
- Top with coconut butter and more cinnamon.
- *If omitting egg whites, you may need to add a bit more liquid.