- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 3/4 cups HEABified coconut milk (can sub regular milk or nut milk)
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 grams pure stevia or 1 stevia packet
- 1 egg or flax egg (1 TBSP flax meal gelled in 3 TBSP warm water)
- Pre-heat oven to 400℉
- Stir together milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- Add coconut oil to 12″ cast iron skillet and place in oven.
- Combine dry ingredients. Add egg and milk. Batter should be thick.
- Remove skillet from oven and add heated coconut oil to batter. Pour batter back into skillet. Return to oven and bake 25-35 minutes or until brown.