Inspired by Denise’s Gluten Free Pancakes
Yield: 5 small pancakes
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla rice milk (or sub milk of choice)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- butter for frying
- Combine dry ingredients and then whisk in milk a bit at a time as you don’t want your batter too clumpy, although it will be thick.
- Heat butter over medium heat and spoon batter into skillet, flattening a bit with your spoon.
- Flip halfway through cooking, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with butter, syrup, nut butter, etc. For a savory version, top with butter and melted cheese.