Kabocha Squash Pancakes
Kabocha squash pancakes with tahini and maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats pulsed in food processor or blended until oat flour consistency
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Generous sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 cup NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup rice milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 egg + 1 egg white (for vegan version, sub 2 TBSP ground flax seed mixed with 1/4 cup water)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup cooked pureed kabocha squash (can sub any winter squash or sweet potato)
- Stir dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients and stir in cooked squash.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fry pancakes in skillet with oil of choice. (I prefer unrefined coconut oil, ghee, or butter).