Inspired by Chocolate Covered Katie’s High Protein Cake
Yields: 6 muffins
- 96 grams of vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 mashed avocado
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- sweetener to taste*
- *I use stevia sweetened rice protein powder, and it’s sweet enough on its own. So I skip any added sweetener.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Combine protein powder, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg and then add to dry ingredients.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into a greased muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in fridge.
In a goat milk yogurt mess with cereal and a peach.
Atop some chocolate banana soft serve.
Alongside a fresh peach with a dollop of whipped cream.
Crumbled atop a bowl of Cinnamon Puffins.