Lemon Blueberry Cornbread
- 1 cup stone ground cornmeal
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 gram of pure stevia or 1/2 packet powdered stevia
- pinch of salt
- 1 TBSP butter, softened
- 3 TBSP sour cream
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Combine flour, oat bran, baking powder, stevia, and salt.
- Whisk together milk, butter, and sour cream and combine with dry ingredients. Fold in blueberries and lemon zest.
- Bake in a greased mini loaf pan for 25 minutes.