My Favorite Pureed Kabocha
- 1/2 cooked kabocha squash. For pureed squash, I usually slow roast a kabocha, whole on a foil lined baking sheet in a 275° degree oven for 2 hours. Cut in half and scoop out seeds.
- 1 scoop Sun Warrior rice protein powder or sweetener of choice
- 1 TBSP maca powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- water to thin
- Cut squash into bite sized chunks
- purée in food processor along with protein powder and spices. Drizzle in water to help blending process if necessary.
- Serve in a waning nut/seed butter jar, and if it’s not exploding out of the top, then you didn’t make enough. 🙂