Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes
Oatmeal pumpkin pancakes topped with dark chocolate chips and Artisana raw pecan butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 heaping cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- sweetener to taste (I used 1/2 packet of stevia)
- water to thin
- Warm pancake griddle over low heat.
- In a blender, blend all ingredients but water. Then slowly drizzle in water until your batter is pourable, but still thick.
- Pour onto warm griddle and flip after about 90 seconds.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.