Sweet Potato Salmon Balls
- 2 cans wild salmon (I prefer the Bear & Wolf brand with no skin or bones)
- 1 medium baked sweet potato, mashed
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed
- 2 TBSP sour cream
- Optional add-ins: 1/2 TBSP Dijon or honey mustard, maple syrup to sweeten, fresh herbs or favorite spices
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350℉
- Roll salmon mixture into bite-sized balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes.