Tropical Pancake Babies
- 1/3 serving So Delicious plain coconut milk yogurt (57 grams)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 TBSP flax seed meal
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- few drops vanilla extract
- few drops maple extract
- 1/2 ounce chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 TBSP coconut butter
- Combine yogurt, rolled oats, egg, coconut flour, flax seed meal, baking powder, vanilla and maple extracts, and cinnamon.
- Allow flax to thicken the mix while you whip the 2 egg whites until white stiff peaks form and then chase your dog around the house in an attempt to retrieve the coconut milk yogurt container.
- Fold whipped egg whites into pancake batter.
- Fry pancakes on griddle over low heat and drop chopped macadamia nuts into cakes before flipping.
- Top with coconut butter, more cinnamon, and macadamia nut dust (I chopped the nuts in my Magic Bullet, hence the dust).